It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren is Whiter than a Milk Bottle in a Snowstorm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
And that's just a fact.

I don't care if you're "part Indian". I'm "part Indian" (moreso than Pocahontas here). Most "white Americans" (and black ones too) are "part Indian".

I think her genetic make-up is irrelevant.

BTW "Indians" are from "India" and Christopher Columbus was very, very confused.

And Warren never claimed to be a Native American, she claimed to have had Native American ancestry, which apparently you are claiming as well.

Either way Trump doesn't pay his bets:

"I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian," Trump said.

www.politifact.com...

And the test results are scientifically consistent with her family story.
www.politifact.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Someone needs to tell this mouthy bitch to apologize. Of course she won't, because she's just as stubborn as she is ugly. She's just as arrogant as she is fake Indian.

When will these bitter leftist trash heaps learn?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Trump doesn't pay his bets?

Vs. Warrant getting an easy ride through life on fake Native American ancestry where she likely was not otherwise qualified.

And Trump didn't make a bet. A bet would've had an agreed upon time, place, tester, facility, process, verification/authentication (it'd never rely on the Word/credibility/integrity of a dirty leftist)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Someone needs to tell this mouthy bitch to apologize. Of course she won't, because she's just as stubborn as she is ugly. She's just as arrogant as she is fake Indian.

When will these bitter leftist trash heaps learn?

According to the ancestry test, it turns out you are wrong. Now where is the presidents million dollars?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Vs. Warrant getting an easy ride through life on fake Native American ancestry where she likely was not otherwise qualified.

And Trump didn't make a bet. A bet would've had an agreed upon time, place, tester, facility, process, verification/authentication (it'd never rely on the Word/credibility/integrity of a dirty leftist)

Where is your evidence that she has skated through life on this? As far as I know, she only mentioned it once.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I just watched him make that bet, There's video of it, that video is playing all over the place. Your boy got caught, you are being disingenuous for partisan reasons.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Anathros

still not as white as a milk bottle now is she? But she could be a window.

If I'm old enough to remember these, then so are you. Quit with that glass line already, LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

no one will be running against trump.
Sorry....

That made me snicker.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh, I think there is a very high chance that she will. And she will have a lot of very concerned and frustrated people following her. We might actually get to MAGA then.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

They didnt shake on it.

It was for a charity of her choice.

She isnt NA, but rather South American markers were used for the test. There are 2-3 migrations thousands of years apart that make this a clear distinction.

She has no tribal affiliation.

Cherokee Nation has released a reprimand for her on misusing their name for her benefit.

She is only 1/1024ths or so, so Trump should donate 1/1024ths of a Million($976) to the NA youth Suicide Prevention charities.

edit on 10162018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: ManFromEurope

They didnt shake on it.

It was for a charity of her choice.

She isnt NA, but rather South American markers were used for the test. There are 2-3 migrations thousands of years apart that make this a clear distinction.

She has no tribal affiliation.

Cherokee Nation has released a reprimand for her on misusing their name for her benefit.

She is only 1/1024ths or so, so Trump should donate 1/1024ths of a Million($976) to the NA youth Suicide Prevention charities.

It should go towards a fund to treat mental health in the genealogically challenged. Better yet, use it to help Lieawatha Warren start the "Nateeho" tribe where other 1/1024th liberals can flock without reservation. Maybe have the indian from the Village People as spokesman?
edit on 16-10-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So... according to the Dems, having a 1/1024th DNA marker makes you Native American... but having 2 X chromosomes doesn't make you a woman.

Wrap your mind around that.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
So... according to the Dems, having a 1/1024th DNA marker makes you Native American... but having 2 X chromosomes doesn't make you a woman.

Wrap your mind around that.

Correct, Mr. Shapiro.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

no one will be running against trump.
Sorry....

Oh that’s right I forgot. He’s going to be impeached. For definite. Isn’t he? Just you right-wing hooligans watch, the NEXT thing we come up with will have him thrown out. Just because the last seven fake things didn’t work doesn’t mean the next things won’t.

A vote for democrats is a vote for fascism
edit on 16 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Fallingdown

I would love to see obamas college application.
Bet that has a few fun "facts" on it.....lol

I'd love to see Trump's tax returns!

Maybe a "Double Bonus" and get a peek at O'Bummer's Birth Certificate too???...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I don't have any Indian in me, My ancestors rode around on the back of fish.

I am a dark Finn though, some are darker skinned than others but I have not found out why that is. It is really evident when I go out into the sun all summer, I used to look like my brother in law who was Micronesian. My daughters are both very white and can't go into the sun much My wife is also very white and has problems with the sun.

I don't know why people get so caught up both ways with color, it is our honesty and integrety that is what should judge our worth. I've known a few hookers and bikers that are better people than congressmen and elites.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

No he doesn't. He is kind of known for it. He even refused to pay-off a hole in one competition at a charity event at one of his golf courses. It was an entire legal thing.

?????

You have a bunch of right wing fake news goop in you brain?

She was once listed in a legal directory in the minority listing section.

She never mentioned Native American on any job or college applications.

It has been thoroughly and repeatedly investigated.

Really wild though how excited trumpites get on the issue of whether some woman had a g-g-grandparent that was native American. What a silly warped world it must be to live in. Where THAT is important.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

edit on 16-10-2018 by GrandePoobah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
And that's just a fact.

I don't care if you're "part Indian". I'm "part Indian" (moreso than Pocahontas here). Most "white Americans" (and black ones too) are "part Indian".

That tends to happen when indigenous populations are destroyed by colonization. Interracial breeding is, in fact, a tried-and-true method of long-term conquest. Not to mention the haphazard raping and pillaging and all that.

You're not unique, Senator. Here's what you should do: strip down to your skivs, apply some war paint and drag back a deer for your staff to eat. One that you personally stalked and killed with your beltway bushcraft skills.

Then I'll give you credit for being an Indian. Otherwise, we'll assume your great great great great Cherokee grandma got raped by a colonist like the rest of ours were.

Indian my ass.

Thank you for your op. That is exactly what I told my lover last night!

Until you have a strong connection with nature and the skills to go with it, including knowledge and experience and feel it as a part of who you are you can't claim to be a Native.
I'm half Welsh but Identify since childhood as a Native American. Most my family has blue or grey eyes due to the German and Scots in our blood.
But due to grandfather genes I not only acted wild since I was a lad but I look to most Latinos like a Indian Mexican mix or most whites exotically featured and somewhat dark.

And I know my magic and bushman's secrets
Plant medicinal value and poisons, edibility, hunting and tracking expertise, meditational and reading "signs" which is basically taking meaning into the direction of things based on the more Random day to day occurrences.

Spend alot of my time even in the downtown in the unexplored or creeks.

Toolcraft and flintknapping a fun and rewarding hobby.

Also when the bullies in school threw the inevitable punch as a response to clever smartmouthing it always seemed to be me as the one the staff and teachers would restrain once prying me off of the once bully now victim.

I am of the Forest
And follow the Law of the Jungle.

When Warren proves her connection to nature she will then, and only then have my respect as a Native American.

I am of the Narragansett Tribe, the most Respected amongst Iroqouie. That was of course before we were illegally detribalised through legislature because we accepted whites and blacks as brothers should they prove their acceptance of our ways.

And I will accept Warren with all the hospitality and will we are known for.
But she must prove herself willing first.

End thread..
edit on 16-10-2018 by AutisticEvo because: It spell checked lad into lady, "Like a Lady! Whoa whoa whoa"!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join