It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he never said he would pay 1 million dollars if Elizabeth Warren was an Indian

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

She has native american blood who cares how much. That was never the question was it?
You guys went off about how she claims shes native american and shes not and well this proves she is.
So of course the goal posts have to be moved because she proved you guys were wrong.
edit on 10162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

He did too and she is but hes a liar and he welches on agreements and doesnt pay his debts just one more super enviable character trait he has. LOL. what a loser

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

thats just one tiny part of her suit against tRump and not even a significant part. He still has to answer to campaign finance issues in regards to paying her and Karen McDugal off to keep quiet. And hes still a male whore. a slut.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
From the POTUS via twitter

“Pocahontas (the bad version), sometimes referred to as Elizabeth Warren, is getting slammed. She took a bogus DNA test and it showed that she may be 1/1024, far less than the average American. Now Cherokee Nation denies her, ‘DNA test is useless.’ Even they don’t want her. Phony!”

seems the POTUS is accurate
www.cherokee.org...

TAHLEQUAH, Okla. — Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. issued the following statement Monday in response to Senator Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test claiming Native Heritage: "A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

also from the POTUS via twitter

“Now that her claims of being of Indian heritage have turned out to be a scam and a lie, Elizabeth Warren should apologize for perpetrating this fraud against the American Public. Harvard called her a ‘person of color’ (amazing con), and would not have taken her otherwise!”

Anyone think she will apologize for her attempted cultural appropriation?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She has native american blood who cares how much. That was never the question was it?
You guys went off about how she claims shes native american and shes not and well this proves she is.
So of course the goal posts have to be moved because she proved you guys were wrong.

She has less native american blood than the average white American. She is no more native american than any random white person you point out on the street.

Most African Americans are more white than she is native American.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Welcome to Trump politics. Or how we have allowed the media to polarize everyone. If it isn't this it is ... But OBAMA... HILLARY.. Both sides suck.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Actually it's Democrats and the media pushing this.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well, it is a wait and see game here and nothing will come of it or we'd all be following it on CNN.

CNN already reported on it, fast and then moved on. I just followed it on CNN and sourced it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Really? I see CNN even saying she made it worse. It takes two to tango. This isn't a left or right issue. Our system is totally broken.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Cherokee nation disagrees.

A2D

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I have a grand mother who is 100 percent Cherokee well I went to locale reservation they told me my father would be considered part of tribe but I would not because he is 50 percent Cherokee while I am only a quarter. So this flake woman is 1/512th big whoop how much is her other DNA majority 89 percent Saxon, celtic,German?
You should not claim native heritage if you are not actually a native.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Yes while pushing the narrative Trump lied. They are not dropping the topic they are just reporting in a biased way.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Lets make this simple for ya.

As 100% is considered whole, then she'd need to be at least 50.1% native American "Indian" to be considered "Indian"

She could be a member of the Tribe with 1/32 or above, but not with the minuscule amount she has.

She's white. Whitey white white.

We had to search the Dawes Rolls and the 1900 Census for family members to prove our Native Heritage in my family. We found out in the process we are not Cherokee as we always thought, we're actually Muscogee (Creek). And I am 1/8 Native. I've not applied for tribal citizenship yet, but that's coming soon.

6-10 generations out is a drop in the bucket, and nowhere close to being a real Native.

It's insulting.

Plus there's this - "But let's say I'm debating Pocahontas. I promise you I'll do this" was he debating her? Because THAT was the premise that would trigger the 1 million dollar bet. Not just because she took a DNA test on her own and proved she's White
edit on 16-10-2018 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

That's incorrect. if you can trace your lineage and it's documented, it's 1/32 with the Cherokee.

I just happen to have been through that this year, found out we're Muscogee though.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

thats just one tiny part of her suit against tRump and not even a significant part. He still has to answer to campaign finance issues in regards to paying her and Karen McDugal off to keep quiet. And hes still a male whore. a slut.

When All Arguments are a Lost Cause , just Change the Subject ..................I See......

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So him saying he would do that when talking about a hypothetical situation means he said he would do it?

He said "let's say I'm Pocahontas" and then goes on to say what he would do in a hypothetical situation.

So Trump is right.

What was the point of the OP again?
edit on 17-10-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: InTheLight

Well, it is a wait and see game here and nothing will come of it or we'd all be following it on CNN.

CNN already reported on it, fast and then moved on. I just followed it on CNN and sourced it.

Well this case is being appealed, so, again, let's wait and see. In the meantime, we can read Trump's childish insulting tweets about Stormy's appearance.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Say it's being appealed. Don't lie and say the court didn't order her to pay legal fees, it did.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: InTheLight

Say it's being appealed. Don't lie and say the court didn't order her to pay legal fees, it did.

She won't be paying the legal fees, the funds will come from her GoFundMe account, which may continue to grow and grow until the Earth freezes over, it appears. As for the appeal...

Here is the Notice of Appeal we just filed with the Ninth Circuit relating to the defamation claim against Trump. His record before the Ninth Circuit has been anything but good. #Basta pic.twitter.com/SK8QdycoUW — Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) October 16, 2018 The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals is known to lean liberal and has been a thorn in Trump's side on issues including immigration.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Don The Con strikes again.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join