It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he never said he would pay 1 million dollars if Elizabeth Warren was an Indian

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Stormy Daniels should be forced to pay Elizabeth Warren.

Problem?

Solved.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

And on the other hand you have the current Republican president claiming he didn't say something that he said at a televised news event.

Can you quote his words and then quote what he lied about? You might find he didn't lie and he didn't say what the left says he said.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And on the other hand you have the current Republican president claiming he didn't say something that he said at a televised news event.

Trump never said that he never said anything, that's the liberal spin. Trump said go back and look at what I said .. if you do ... Trump is right, he did NOT say what they claim he said.

"Trump is right ...." and when has that ever mattered? But instead of owning what he did say (which yes was referring to a future event that hasn't happened yet) he's let the Democrats write the narrative.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Even the Native Americans aren't Native American. No one lived here but animals before the Bering landbridge and the migrating Asians.

We can be absolute a**holes about this if people want to play that game.

Same goes for Europe and the Cradle of Civilization. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the theory we all started out in Africa.

I've recently read newer research which theorizes two points of origin for early man, one in Africa, one in the area of the Caucasus Mountains.

Truth is, no one knows for sure. Not yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump never said that he never said anything, that's the liberal spin. Trump said go back and look at what I said .. if you do ... Trump is right, he did NOT say what they claim he said.

"Trump is right ...." and when has that ever mattered? But instead of owning what he did say (which yes was referring to a future event that hasn't happened yet) he's let the Democrats write the narrative.

Democrats wrote the narrative based on a lie by Warren. Trump is giving them rope, they are hanging themselves. Even CNN is saying Warren's claim is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Even the Native Americans aren't Native American. No one lived here but animals before the Bering landbridge and the migrating Asians.

Same goes for Europe and the Cradle of Civilization. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the theory we all started out in Africa.

I've recently read newer research which theorizes two points of origin for early man, one in Africa, one in the area of the Caucasus Mountains.

Actually 3 points of origin...

SOOOoooo

Do you think she is American Indian? lol

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Stormy Daniels should be forced to pay Elizabeth Warren.

Problem?

Solved.

Stormy Daniels and Elizabeth Warren in Stormy's 387th movie? Looks like a big hit on the left...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Actually 3 points of origin...

SOOOoooo

Do you think she is American Indian? lol

What is the alleged third point?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

In my last post I was calling for the shunning of the extreme amongst us, in what way have I gone against what I said?

He is using liberal tatics against the left. And they are falling for it. So if you are really going to go after an elected official for lying, your list is rather short and partisan, entering into the realm of extremism.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was just reading in The Weekly Standard about a business owner who ran a dna test on himself.
Turned out he was like 3% native American and like 8% sub saharan, so he applied for minority business owner status.
Denied.
He’s suing.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

So 30x more NA DNA than Warren.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Puhleeez...give us a break.

You're just mad because you were proven wrong. President Trump DID NOT say he would pay $1M to EW nor her fav charity. You didn't even listen to the video, much less listen with comprehension.

He was telling an imaginative story about a possible future scenario. You just don't like FACTS.

This thread is about whether or not DJT promised to give EW a million dollars if she would take a DNA test that proved she was Native American.

If you want to start a new thread about lies and damn lies, start one.

Well, I suppose I gave you enough time for you to feel superior. If you read the entire article you would have seen that Trump himself contradicted you. This was not an imaginative story, it was his plan.

In addition to the initial quote, he had this to say in July:

And we will say, 'I will give you a million dollars, paid for by Trump, to your favorite charity if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian ... we'll see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no but we will hold it for the debates.

Then after being pressed all day about this story he attempted to move the goal post by saying he had to administer the test personally:

If she gets the nomination in the debate where I was going to have her tested. I'll only do it if I can test her personally, This is not something I would enjoy doing either.

Also, I think I would know more than anyone what I made this thread about and it was not about one particular lie. I'm guessing you didn't read the entirety of the post so I will put it here for your reading enjoyment.

While not the first time Trump has lied and not the last it does bring up questions. If he is so comfortable blatantly lying about something so trivial as this, how can anyone trust anything that comes out of his mouth? Is it good for America to have a president who is a habitual liar?

Ask yourself this, if Obama lied as often and as readily as Trump how would you react? Would you react the way you do when Trump lies? We all know the answer is no and the only difference is the party that person belongs to.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: Speedtek

Actually if you read, my response was directly concerning Trump. He made a hyperbolic statement... exactly like when everyone said they were going to move to Canada if Trump won the election. There is no need to take everything literally and call them liars because of your intellectual inadequacy to determine the difference between an actual bet and a hyperbolic statement.

A2D

Except Trump himself confirmed it was not hyperbolic, but his actual plan.

"If she gets the nomination in the debate where I was going to have her tested," Trump said.

Straight from the article I linked to begin with.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: Speedtek

Actually if you read, my response was directly concerning Trump. He made a hyperbolic statement... exactly like when everyone said they were going to move to Canada if Trump won the election. There is no need to take everything literally and call them liars because of your intellectual inadequacy to determine the difference between an actual bet and a hyperbolic statement.

A2D

Except Trump himself confirmed it was not hyperbolic, but his actual plan.

"If she gets the nomination in the debate where I was going to have her tested," Trump said.

Straight from the article I linked to begin with.

Yes, he said it was. Did Warren get the nomination?

Is she Indian? What tribe did she claim, when did they accept her in?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian."

If this is true, then let it be done...Donald.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You are STILL not seeing it. Did you see the gesture he made when referencing his "story" from the rally as he tossed the imaginary DNA kit. He was talking about his damn imaginary scenario.

You have a mental blockage regarding this. TDS is a real thing. You might want to get checked out.

edit on 15-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

' Stormy Daniels should be forced to pay Elizabeth Warren. '

LOL , I Doubt it . She has to Pay Trumps Lawyers Fees First . Maybe they Might let Her " Strip for Dollars " Instead ? .)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nope, she does not have to pay any legal fees. ?? Is Trump making up to her?
edit on 110CDT09America/Chicago04690931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

What?

Judge dismisses Stormy Daniels' defamation suit against Trump, orders her to pay president's legal fees

www.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Reading is your friend.

SMDH.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join