It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he never said he would pay 1 million dollars if Elizabeth Warren was an Indian

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Let's end your TDS.

Trump continued. “And we will say, ‘I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity paid for by Trump if you take the test, and it shows you’re an Indian.”

We WILL say. Trump was talking about what he will do in the future. Then in order to win Warren needs to prove she is an Indian.

Neither has happened. Your hatred is making you blind and dumb.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: queenofswords

No. YOU are missing the point.

Pres. Trump DID NOT say he would pay her or her fav charity a million dollars to take the test.

Why don't you watch his speech? He was reciting an imaginative story about a possible future conversation during a possible debate where he would tell her that.

What is wrong with people that lean to the far left? Do they not have the ability to read or listen with comprehension?

I suppose it is hopeless to hold an adult conversation in this forum any longer...... It appears the only people that post here now are mindless sheep that will defend anything that their chosen side does with no care for the truth. If you don’t like reality you just invent your own.

The point is that our President is a habitual liar. He lies like breathing and the question is how can you trust someone who lies as often and as easy as he does.

But instead of addressing the actual question you attempt to defend, deflect and slide away from the question because it doesn’t fit your world view.

Here is a running list of his numerous lies

Either give me a justification for them all or explain to me why you believe a liar should be trusted.

Move that goalposts a little more.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ask yourself this, if Obama lied as often and as readily as Trump how would you react? Would you react the way you do when Trump lies? We all know the answer is no and the only difference is the party that person belongs to.

People are suggesting he said all she needs to do is take the test to get the million, and he didn't say that as you show above. She didn't prove she was American Indian with a DNA test, so Trump wins again...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He never actually made the bet anyways, he said he would do it in the middle of a debate. Even if he did, Warren would still lose.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

It would be kind of funny if he donated the same percent of a million dollars as what percent of native American blood she has.

A 4D chess move would be that in the near future new legislation to support and help the American Indian is coming soon. Anyway they get it is find with me and another Trump win would be just icing on the cake.

*BREAKING* Tribal land is offered to build the wall...

edit on 15-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He never actually made the bet anyways, he said he would do it in the middle of a debate. Even if he did, Warren would still lose.

I have gone though a good chunk of his so called lies and they all flowed the same way as this. HE LIED!! and when I look into it they play out the same...

This is pretty good and accounts for 99.9% of what the left sees as lies and why they see them as lies...see my bold

” The judge continues by defining “rhetorical hyperbole” as “extravagant exaggeration employed for rhetorical effect” and characterizes Trump’s tweet as displaying “an incredulous tone, suggesting that the content of his tweet was not meant to be understood as a literal statement about Plaintiff. Instead, Mr. Trump sought to use language to challenge Plaintiff’s account of her affair and the threat that she purportedly received in 2011. As the United States Supreme Court has held, a published statement that is ‘pointed, exaggerated, and heavily laden with emotional rhetoric and moral outrage’ cannot constitute a defamatory statement.” ”

This also gives Trump another win. He sometimes uses “rhetorical hyperbole” in other tweets, many of which the lefties go nuts with their moral outrage when he does so, as they live in a very literal, topical world. In his opinion, the judge stated very clearly Trump is using a rhetorical technique which is NOT to be taken at face value and THAT was decided by no other than the US Supreme Court.

edit on 15-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is all moot because she's not Indian. No one who claims to be an advocate of science can seriously claim that test shows she's got native DNA. It doesn't. It's junk science.

Of course these are the same idiots that think there's 1000 genders.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Screw it, for the time being it looks like being 1/100,000th native American (as so many Americans are...) still counts. Just barely. And I believe the tribe itself even distanced itself from her

Nevertheless, if the President really said that he should pony up one million big ones to a good charity. Maybe Hurricane relief. Who knows, maybe that "tiny" gesture could unite this country for once. Although it should be noted that he already deposits his salary in the Treasury

That's all assuming her "DNA" test is valid. I'm sure someone is working on authenticating it (hopefully)
edit on 10/15/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Their argument is Trump never specified what Indian meant. So basically she can be 100% French with 0 native american and since Trump never specified she's Indian! Liberal TDS logic.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

He actually never made the bet, it was something he said he would do in the future.

As far as I know the test did NOT determine she is part of the tribe she claims and the tribe she claims says she is not Indian.

Liberals and the MSM somehow make that out to be Trump is lying and she is Indian.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No. YOU are missing the point.

Pres. Trump DID NOT say he would pay her or her fav charity a million dollars to take the test.

Why don't you watch his speech? He was reciting an imaginative story about a possible future conversation during a possible debate where he would tell her that.

What is wrong with people that lean to the far left? Do they not have the ability to read or listen with comprehension?

I suppose it is hopeless to hold an adult conversation in this forum any longer...... It appears the only people that post here now are mindless sheep that will defend anything that their chosen side does with no care for the truth. If you don’t like reality you just invent your own.

The point is that our President is a habitual liar. He lies like breathing and the question is how can you trust someone who lies as often and as easy as he does.

But instead of addressing the actual question you attempt to defend, deflect and slide away from the question because it doesn’t fit your world view.

Here is a running list of his numerous lies

Either give me a justification for them all or explain to me why you believe a liar should be trusted.

If he's a liar, HE ISN'T THE FIRST.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Liberals and the MSM are the liars. Trump is right, he never said that.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Thanks buddy
Appreciate the explanation there, that makes a lot more sense

I am still doubtful whether or not the test was impartial, etc. It seems to me that if it were a real bet, a neutral and verifiable lab would be agreed upon as well as a host of other terms to ensure authenticity of the results. In this case, she appears to be taking an old statement/suggestion and misrepresenting it as a "bet" and then throwing out a letter (which may or may not be an actual test result, I am not familiar with how DNA is used genetically)

EW is about as bad as it gets. Never have I seen or heard of a more disrespectful person, which is all fine and well but she can't take it back. She wants to dish it out, and the minute someone slings some mud back her way she wants to cry foul

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Liberals and the MSM are the liars. Trump is right, he never said that.

Preaching to the choir. I despise the media. Have so ever since Cronkite retired.

Presidents also lie all the time in the interests of national security, so.....

....Nothing phases me. I've been worked over by professionals.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Why do our elected officials seem like their all a few sandwiches short of a picnick?

On one had you have a Democratic presidential hopeful disseminating DNA proof that she her self is a lier and is infact not native american as she had claimed in order to garner minority status.

And on the other hand you have the current Republican president claiming he didn't say something that he said at a televised news event.

... oh wait a second its not that these people are brain dead enough to believe their own lies... it's that they think the rest of are.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The test was probably impartial. Almost every white person in America has about 1/500 Native American DNA on average. Warren has 1/1100, half the average. So if we use the Liberal definition, there are no white people, we are all Native American.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

And on the other hand you have the current Republican president claiming he didn't say something that he said at a televised news event.

Trump never said that he never said anything, that's the liberal spin. Trump said go back and look at what I said .. if you do ... Trump is right, he did NOT say what they claim he said.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ROFL, you got debunked parroting CNN's broken record and decided it was time to move goal posts. Expected. I predict you will do it again next week, and probably the week after that.

Your programmers got you in quite a pattern of predictability, don't they? Do you even realize it?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Curious how a thread is started and immediately 5-member posts come in a minute later.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

He is one of the worst offenders of that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join