It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he never said he would pay 1 million dollars if Elizabeth Warren was an Indian

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
Every argument in this thread is about her not being indian-enough (now) - but no response to Trump saying he never said it (he did)

He said "if she can prove that she is indian" not "if she can prove she has indian heritage", he choose his words carefully, so he is actually not lying, like it or not.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
waste of time
edit on 10/15/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
Every argument in this thread is about her not being indian-enough (now) - but no response to Trump saying he never said it (he did)

Actually, re-watching the tape he never even said he never said it. His actual response was "I didn't... nah, I think you should go back and watch what I really said." That's not a denial of what he said, it's a denial/rebuttal to anyone who thinks Pocahontas proved she's an indian to some degree that a million should be paid out.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

www.kjrh.com...

Cherokee Nation agrees... Pocahontas is still not an indian.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Trump should give 1/1024th of a million dollars to a charity.

$976.56 to the Cherokee Education Fund.

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They Thank You White Man ..........)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Speedtek

Actually if you read, my response was directly concerning Trump. He made a hyperbolic statement... exactly like when everyone said they were going to move to Canada if Trump won the election. There is no need to take everything literally and call them liars because of your intellectual inadequacy to determine the difference between an actual bet and a hyperbolic statement.

A2D

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
He said if he's debating her, I think meaning as an opponent in 2020 Presidential campaign. He also said he will buy the test, I think meaning he wants some sort of reassurance the test is on the up and up. When you have liberal academia seemingly being an arm of the Democratic party and professors leaking fake dossier's to the media trying to damage the POTUS, why should we believe this test coming out of Stanford University at this point ?

If Warren does run in 2020 and is willing to take another test and SHOWS the results this time, Trump should give the money to charity.

Here's an interesting article about calculating ethnicity and how tests vary depending on the vendor doing the test. It also seems Native blood is hard to pin down.

Furthermore, if that 1.56% is our elusive Native ancestor, but current technology can’t identify that ancestor’s DNA as Native, then our Native heritage melds into another category. That ancestor is still there, but we just can’t “see” them today. So, the best we can do is to use the 1.56% number and know that it’s close. In other words, you’re not going to find that you carry 25% of a particular ancestor’s DNA that you’re supposed to carry 1.56% for. But you might have 3%, half of a percent, or none.

dna-explained.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

They Thank You White Man ..........)

Wouldn't it be hilarious if she runs for prez and comes out for her first big campaign rally and some prankster plays THAT song instead of "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar". (Just assuming she would pick something like that.)
edit on 15-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

She Not Cherokee White Man . Stop , your Killing Us .................)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump said Indian, not Native American.

Unless her lineage traces back to India, then it is Trump who won on a technicality

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
She isn't an Indian. She has 1/1024th. That's not enough to be an "Indian." She has at least 2% Neanderthal DNA. That's 1/50th. Does that mean she is a Neanderthal?

Not the point, Trump denied he said what he actuallly said.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Exactly!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Who cares what POTUS said. Hope he screws gray beaver out of whatever she expects or seems entitled to. ha ha ha

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The point of the OP is he denies a statement he made, not where or not she is Indian decent. And it's nothing different from many other days.

Bingo, some people are missing the point.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: BlackJackal

You made a thread were you said this,

Originally, this site was a place where ideas could be discussed and evaluated on their own merits. Everything was given an honest shot regardless of its political bent, but not now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The very next thread you create is saying,

If he is so comfortable blatantly lying about something so trivial as this, how can anyone trust anything that comes out of his mouth? Is it good for America to have a president who is a habitual liar?

Looks like you changed your mind and decided to dive on in.

To say that Elizbeth is a Native American is being very disengenuous and showing your politcal bias is on an extreme side of which you claimed not to be.

I call bullsh!t.

No Star. No Flag.

Nothing I have said is untrue or uncivil. President Trump is a habitual liar. I personally believe that makes him a bad president because you can’t trust anything a habitual liar says.

In my last post I was calling for the shunning of the extreme amongst us, in what way have I gone against what I said?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No. YOU are missing the point.

Pres. Trump DID NOT say he would pay her or her fav charity a million dollars to take the test.

Why don't you watch his speech? He was reciting an imaginative story about a possible future conversation during a possible debate where he would tell her that.

What is wrong with people that lean to the far left? Do they not have the ability to read or listen with comprehension?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No. YOU are missing the point.

Pres. Trump DID NOT say he would pay her or her fav charity a million dollars to take the test.

Why don't you watch his speech? He was reciting an imaginative story about a possible future conversation during a possible debate where he would tell her that.

What is wrong with people that lean to the far left? Do they not have the ability to read or listen with comprehension?

I suppose it is hopeless to hold an adult conversation in this forum any longer...... It appears the only people that post here now are mindless sheep that will defend anything that their chosen side does with no care for the truth. If you don’t like reality you just invent your own.

The point is that our President is a habitual liar. He lies like breathing and the question is how can you trust someone who lies as often and as easy as he does.

But instead of addressing the actual question you attempt to defend, deflect and slide away from the question because it doesn’t fit your world view.

Here is a running list of his numerous lies

Either give me a justification for them all or explain to me why you believe a liar should be trusted.

edit on 15-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The point of the OP is he denies a statement he made, not where or not she is Indian decent. And it's nothing different from many other days.

Bingo, some people are missing the point.

No, you liberals are just blind with TDS. He never said he did not say it, he said go back and look at what I said .. and Trump is right.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Puhleeez...give us a break.

You're just mad because you were proven wrong. President Trump DID NOT say he would pay $1M to EW nor her fav charity. You didn't even listen to the video, much less listen with comprehension.

He was telling an imaginative story about a possible future scenario. You just don't like FACTS.

This thread is about whether or not DJT promised to give EW a million dollars if she would take a DNA test that proved she was Native American.

If you want to start a new thread about lies and damn lies, start one.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join