It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he never said he would pay 1 million dollars if Elizabeth Warren was an Indian

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Elizabeth Warren is obviously not Native American, you can look at her and tell she isn't so she isn't fooling me one bit. She obviously won the "bet" on a technicality. I bet a lot of people have the tiniest bit of Native American in them just like she does.

I wouldn't blame Trump one bit for denying the bet but it would still be cool if he donated some money to a charity. I doubt that'll happen though.

Please explain to me how she "obviously" won the bet? She is not even close to being an indian!
edit on 15-10-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The point of the OP is he denies a statement he made, not where or not she is Indian decent. And it's nothing different from many other days.

He denied a CHANGED BY THE ASKER version of a statement and told the asker to go back and re-read what he actually said. Adding the word "heritage" into his original offer entirely changes the meaning of what the man initially said.

That only works if you are Trump. ID for groceries again.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Cool story Lisa, but what tribe are you?

Just like Saint Patricks day, suddenly everyone is part Irish

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
another bed time cool story from the left

nighty night

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

The state of America and the state of ATS to Trump says, what a bunch of gobbledygook.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

The state of America and the state of ATS to Trump says, what a bunch of gobbledygook.

Glad someone caught that!

Had to laugh at the irony.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
“WOW”!!!!!!!

The democrat supporters finally have SOMETHING on him. FINALLY!!!

This is total impeachment for sure. This is guaranteed to have his supporters suddenly flip sides and give their votes to fascism.

Looks like the blue wave is gonna go ahead after all!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Everyone is out chasing the rabbit today. Trump said this, Warren said that, She's not an Indian, Trump is liar... etc. etc. ad nauseum. Stop chasing the rabbits meant to distract us and start looking at what's not being politicized by both sides... my guess is something big is going down.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Elizabeth Warren is obviously not Native American, you can look at her and tell she isn't so she isn't fooling me one bit. She obviously won the "bet" on a technicality. I bet a lot of people have the tiniest bit of Native American in them just like she does.

I wouldn't blame Trump one bit for denying the bet but it would still be cool if he donated some money to a charity. I doubt that'll happen though.

It would be kind of funny if he donated the same percent of a million dollars as what percent of native American blood she has.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Every argument in this thread is about her not being indian-enough (now) - but no response to Trump saying he never said it (he did)

link   
Every argument in this thread is about her not being indian-enough (now) - but no response to Trump saying he never said it (he did)

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Whoops! multipost 101

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You made a thread were you said this,

Originally, this site was a place where ideas could be discussed and evaluated on their own merits. Everything was given an honest shot regardless of its political bent, but not now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The very next thread you create is saying,

If he is so comfortable blatantly lying about something so trivial as this, how can anyone trust anything that comes out of his mouth? Is it good for America to have a president who is a habitual liar?

Looks like you changed your mind and decided to dive on in.

To say that Elizbeth is a Native American is being very disengenuous and showing your politcal bias is on an extreme side of which you claimed not to be.

I call bullsh!t.

No Star. No Flag.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Regardless of the " Mandela Effect " All the Kiddies like to think is somehow Real Nowadays , I do Distinctly REMEMBER President Trump saying that . PAY UP Mr. President , this is a Perfect Political Moment to take Advantage Of ...LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Trump should give 1/1024th of a million dollars to a charity.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

It would be kind of funny if he donated the same percent of a million dollars as what percent of native American blood she has.

He should take a test himself, and subtract that from her numbers first, he might end up gaining money in the end, cause apparently her numbers are pretty common in the USA.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join