It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he never said he would pay 1 million dollars if Elizabeth Warren was an Indian

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
At a rally a while ago Trump had this to say:

I shouldn't tell you because I like to not give away secrets," Trump said. "But let's say I'm debating Pocahontas. I promise you I'll do this: I will take, you know those little kits they sell on television... learn your heritage!"

"A guy says he was born in Scotland, turns out h was born in Puerto Rico, that's okay, that's good, you know. A guy ways he was born in Germany, he was born someplace else."

"And in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims that she is of Indian heritage because her mother said she has high cheek bones, that is her only evidence, her mother said we have high cheek bones," Trump continued.

"We will take that little kit -- but we have to do it gently. Because we're in the #MeToo generation, we have to do it gently," the president trolled. "And we will very genlty take that kit, and slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't injure her arm, and we will say: I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian."

Now he claims he never said it.

While not the first time Trump has lied and not the last it does bring up questions. If he is so comfortable blatantly lying about something so trivial as this, how can anyone trust anything that comes out of his mouth? Is it good for America to have a president who is a habitual liar?

Ask yourself this, if Obama lied as often and as readily as Trump how would you react? Would you react the way you do when Trump lies? We all know the answer is no and the only difference is the party that person belongs to.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Do you sometimes wish John McCain was still around to react to Pocahontas being 1/512th American Indian?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
She isn't an Indian. She has 1/1024th. That's not enough to be an "Indian." She has at least 2% Neanderthal DNA. That's 1/50th. Does that mean she is a Neanderthal?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Sheeze, the goalpost has been moved again? 1024th? Ha, this is getting cleverer and cleverer.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
He didn't say he would give Warren 1 million dollars.

She's not Indian.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I shouldn't tell you because I like to not give away secrets," Trump said. "But let's say I'm debating Pocahontas. I promise you I'll do this: I will take, you know those little kits they sell on television... learn your heritage!"

"A guy says he was born in Scotland, turns out h was born in Puerto Rico, that's okay, that's good, you know. A guy ways he was born in Germany, he was born someplace else."

"And in the middle of the debate, when she proclaims that she is of Indian heritage because her mother said she has high cheek bones, that is her only evidence, her mother said we have high cheek bones," Trump continued.

"We will take that little kit -- but we have to do it gently. Because we're in the #MeToo generation, we have to do it gently," the president trolled. "And we will very genlty take that kit, and slowly toss it, hoping it doesn't injure her arm, and we will say: I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian."

While not the first time Trump has lied and not the last it does bring up questions. If he is so comfortable blatantly lying about something so trivial as this, how can anyone trust anything that comes out of his mouth? Is it good for America to have a president who is a habitual liar?

Ask yourself this, if Obama lied as often and as readily as Trump how would you react? Would you react the way you do when Trump lies? We all know the answer is no and the only difference is the party that person belongs to.

She proved she is NOT an native american...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Never heard of hyperbole?

You know, kinda like when all those people said they'd move to Canada if Trump wins.....

A2D
edit on 15-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I don't care if she is 1/10005 Indian, or 1/4 or 3 3/8th Indian. I don't care if Donald's hair is three shades of unicorn.

What bothers me is that this is what our President and Senator is arguing about this.
Are you freaking telling me that they have absolutely nothing better to do these days??

It's like school children saying, You know, you aren't, Yes I am, no you're not, uh huh, uh uhhh.

How about looking at the deficit, global warming, opioid crisis, upcoming pension crisis, immigration, you know, crazy things like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

He said if she is proven to be Native American. The test shows she is not. So no, he never said he would pay if she is proven to NOT be Native American.

The actual liar is Warren, maybe make a post on that?
edit on 15-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
TRUMP SAID IF SHE TAKES A TEST AND IS PROVEN TO BE..

A certificate of degree of Indian blood shows the constituent blood degree of a particular tribe or that of all tribes in the applicant’s ancestry. The percentage required by each tribe to enroll varies. Some tribes require that a minimum degree must be met before granting membership to an individual. Related Info – DNA Results vs. Tribal Enrollment vs. CDIB — What Do They All Mean? Interestingly, even the federal government requires that you meet a certain minimum before granting you some federal benefits. To give you a clue, the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians a minimum of 1/16 degree of Cherokee blood for tribal enrolment, while the Bureau of Indian Affairs’ Higher Education Grant expects you to have the minimum of ¼ Native American blood percentages. That’s 25%.

NOT INDIAN- NOT EVEN CLOSE

www.powwows.com...
edit on 15-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: ACCURACY

link   

link   
Her "test" results are BS.

They won't publish the haplogrouping.

Just a Democrat trick.

And, Trump already has her real DNA results.

He had it long before she was a Senator.

🖐😯🖐

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

They ALL lie!

The real question is, why do you feel the need to be ruled by psychopats?
If you need someone to tell you what you can or cant do, then you are screwed, they are gonna tell you to do nothing and keep voting. The solution is simple, dont vote, dont give power to those who seek to control you. And that is what a president do, control!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The point of the OP is he denies a statement he made, not where or not she is Indian decent. And it's nothing different from many other days.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

She's not a native American. Even with this DNA test she's still a blue eyed European white woman. I'm 1/16th charokee based on this logic I'm the chief of my town.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The question was asked to him "if the DNA test showed she has Native American heritage" which wasn't what he said originally at all. He said he'd donate a million if a DNA test showed she was an indian... which would require a significantly higher percentage of indian blood than what her test results identified just to qualify for even the lightest standards used to accept people into tribes, be classified as a indian for federal programs, or otherwise call yourself an indian. Her DNA test proved she's a liar.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren is obviously not Native American, you can look at her and tell she isn't so she isn't fooling me one bit. She obviously won the "bet" on a technicality. I bet a lot of people have the tiniest bit of Native American in them just like she does.

I wouldn't blame Trump one bit for denying the bet but it would still be cool if he donated some money to a charity. I doubt that'll happen though.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The point of the OP is he denies a statement he made, not where or not she is Indian decent. And it's nothing different from many other days.

He denied a CHANGED BY THE ASKER version of a statement and told the asker to go back and re-read what he actually said. Adding the word "heritage" into his original offer entirely changes the meaning of what the man initially said.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hilarious!

Not to be a stickler for cash money challenges but, there needs to be an acceptance of the challenge otherwise its just shooting the shiete.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I remember one time I bet my ass on something. I'm glad I didn't have to pony up on that one! (Or did I bet someone else's ass? I'm a terrible gambler.)

A2D
edit on 15-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join