It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did He or Didn't He? Should Trump Pay Up?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Haha what did she think it would show?

ROFLMAO

Shes owns a mirror or has at least seen her reflection correct?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I've think it's kind of like people who think they can sing. You know, the really bad ones that don't seem to know they're really bad.

She thinks she's good at this. In her head, she really thinks she's been vindicated, completely missing she's proved the opposite.
edit on 16-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
A bet is a bet.

Veterans or churches will put that money good use.

I need to get on this DNA game lol.

But to be serious the test should be conducted in public.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
let's see.... 1 in 1,024

if we apply that ratio to an average brick mansion of some 20k individual bricks... then the 20 irregular bricks which have a different composition fade into insignificance.... ergo the claim of being Native American is also bogus

and about as likely as the error factor in the DNA process -> making her Pocohontas claim a joke, so she should Pay Trump

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

He could've come out of this a literal hero. All he had to do was say "You don't meet the state's requirements for being an American Indian, but because I'm not as bad as people say, here's the million anyway." Instead he's a money hungry jack@$$ who just wants to be right. Way to go.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven
....who just wants to be right....

LoL

Warren claims victory on 1/1024th, but he's the one who just wants to be right?

If this level of technicality is good for the goose, then it's also good for the gander.

Trump's 'bet' was a hypothetical based upon the the contingencies that she would run as a presidential candidate and that he would be debating her, at which time he would make the offer. She has done none of those things.
edit on 16-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

He could've come out of this a literal hero. All he had to do was say "You don't meet the state's requirements for being an American Indian, but because I'm not as bad as people say, here's the million anyway." Instead he's a money hungry jack@$$ who just wants to be right. Way to go.

So he has to give away a million dollars to appease crazy liberals?

You people are ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

....who just wants to be right....

LoL

Warren claims victory on 1/1024th, but he's the one who just wants to be right?

If this level of technicality is good for the goose, then it's also good for the gander.

Trump's 'bet' was a hypothetical based upon the the contingencies that she would run as a presidential candidate and that he would be debating her, at which time he would make the offer. She has done none of those things.

This makes her look really racist. It hearkens back to the good old democrat days where one teeny tiny drop was enough to make you black as coal in their eyes and send the Klan to your door.

The most hilarious part is that you have a democrat clinging to this old standard. She should know better.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think it's great for the country, but only if they really mean it that 0.09% is inclusionary.

I mean the majority of African Americans have far greater than 0.09% of their markers for European genomes. It's actually around 24.%. They are under 75.00% African.

By this standard, most blacks are now white. And most European Americans (whites) are now .19% and .18% African and native respectively. This means all of us are all of us. Thank goodness we can all drop racial identity politics and go back to just being people.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been said yet but he should give her 1/1024 of the million. I think that comes out to $976.56. Everyone is happy now.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yzgi59
I don't know if this has been said yet but he should give her 1/1024 of the million. I think that comes out to $976.56. Everyone is happy now.

Yeah its been said multiple times in this thread.

But to be honest, I personally doubt the little weasel would even consider forking a grand out to settle a lost bet.

The man has no moral code.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You want him to pay up for a hypothetical bet that he said he might make in a Presidential debate with Warren in 2020? Because her 0.09% mesoamerican (not Cherokee) genome markers? Or because her mother's Cherokee heritage that caused her parents to elope (according to Warren) was just lambasted by the Cherokee nation?

Can we go through the other lilly-white female faculty from Harvard to try to find someone with at least 0.09% of their markers coinciding giving them "first woman of colour" honours? Average among American Caucasians is 1.8%, so surely there was one before her.

Come on.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Saudi doing snip. -another day, another saudi playing dirty

Accusing people of rape without proof. -still mad about that

Hurricane damage. -News doesn't care if they can't sling mud at trump

Russian collusion implosion. -See hurricane damage

Midterms. -blue wave is evaporating, so news isn't going to cover it

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Most hilarious part is the CNN op eds from actual Native Americans #ting all over her.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

She is half as much Native American as the average white American. So she should pay $500k to Trump's charity.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If he did or didn't he should not pay up because the dna test that she has no right to claim native American status because she does not meet any tribal criteria to qualify. I have s Scottish and French ancestry but I can't claim I am a French dude or a Scot.,my grand mother was full blooded native American but at being 1/4 I can not own land on her tribes reservation so this woman needs to withdraw her claim because even if potus said it she still lost.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If this is not racism then what is?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

It's not fascism she is not native American the test proved that she was full of horse doodoo I have blue eyes and blond hair does that mean I am a Neanderthal because that is where those genes originated. This lady is whiter than Casper the ghost her using I am a native American thing to get ahead is wrong to the actual native americans.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join