It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did He or Didn't He? Should Trump Pay Up?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: loam

Ah!!

I stand corrected. Pundits on CNN now admitting this won't really help her.

Even they are signaling how ridiculous this claim is.

Damn, really? That's bad. REAL bad.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

He said if she can prove she's a Native American. 1/1024th doesn't make you a Native American.

No he didn't... He said he'd pay her a million dollars if she took the test and it showed she was "Indian".

Theirs no universal law for what percentage of genetics you need to possess to identify as a certain racial group.

Perhaps, if he had of taken the time to clarify that she had to meet a particular legal definition of being a 'Native American', then it would be a different story. But he didn't!

So by all moral standards... Trump owes this women's favourite charity 1 million dollars.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

That's actually kind of unsettling... The leader of the free world, uses ambiguous terminology to call a million dollar bet... but its all good, cause it should be "implied you have to at least meet some standard".

A bet, if you can call it that, usually involves two parties or more. Elizabeth Warren did not agree to any conditions. In fact she dismissed him.

She accepted the bet by releasing her DNA test and by the (lack of) conditions set of the original bet...She won.

Sorry, there is no metric in the world where she is Native American as claimed. If that's the case I want every white person in America with anything less than 0% black heritage to be accepted as Black.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah. That conversation died quickly. Wolf went on to more fertile ground...how Trump loves strongmen and despots.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Then we go by HIS definition of Indian. Why would we use anyone else's definition?

Some tribes require as much as 25% Native heritage, and most require at least 1/16th Native heritage

dna-explained.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I smell a Mossad covert op to inject Warren with 0.00000001% of Native DNA just so Trump can pay up.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
President Trump was right when he told the reporter to read what he said again.

I just listened to his speech where he talked about the $1M.

He did not say he would give her the money if she took the test.

He was relating a fictional scenario describing a possible future debate and a possible conversation they might have during that debate where he might say such a thing.

He was RIGHT again as usual.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Since everyone wants to talk about DNA.

We share more dna with a banana than Warren does with Native 'Muricans.

Banana: more than 60 percent identical Many of the “housekeeping” genes that are necessary for basic cellular function, such as for replicating DNA, controlling the cell cycle, and helping cells divide are shared between many plants (including bananas) and animals.

You be the judge.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think he should pay the same equivalent of money that her DNA shares with a native American bloodline

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

He shouldn't pay anything. He never told her he would give her or her favorite charity $1M if she would take the test.

Even 1/1024 of $1M would be admitting he said it, and he didn't say it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

This afternoon the Cherokee Nation released a statement that said in part that DNA tests are useless in determining tribal citizenship and people using DNA to connect themselves to Cherokee Nation is inappropriate.

Take that FAUXHONTAS!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

To your point...@1:01.
edit on 15-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Exactly. It was a story about a future possible discussion. The press are so stupid. They really are.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Lizzie's DNA test failed worse than the Democrat's 7th FBI investigation into Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Trump played it like he already knew her DNA results.

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

She is about as much an Indian as you are Einstein. And let me say, bro, that is light years from reality.
edit on 15-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Actually he DID say it,
But it was under the pretext that she would have to be running for president 2020, on the debate stage, and he could do it himself with 'one of those little kits'.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
u know thinking about it trump should take a test

not bad odds hes some really low % as well

every single one of us are connected geneticaly its acctualy kinda creapy to think about it your spouce is probly ur 300th cousin or so

m.phys.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: VividestSum93
My whole life I've always heard there is
Always potential for a white person
To have a little true native blood.
So I don't see why it matters!

Mainly it matters because she trades off it and has used it in her past to gain advantage in things like employment. Minorities are more employable than white people, even white women, in certain arenas like higher education.

Isn't she still officially claimed by Harvard Law as their first "Woman of Color" on faculty?

Embarrassing for both.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Using CNN as factual evidence shows your beat before you start,she has fractional dna,need at least 25% and no Trump never said it,maybe the liberals getting stories confused

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join