It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did He or Didn't He? Should Trump Pay Up?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I might be 1/1024th Martian just from Mars dust that drifted into the atmosphere and was inhaled years ago...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

You can sell it, but you cant label it Native American Art unless the artist was actually, Native.

link   
a reply to: VividestSum93

I've never understood why you can choose your gender, but not your race?

Just saying...

link   
he shuld pay the same % of the 1 million that she is indian not only dose that make him look better but shows how weak her claim is

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

By native American standards. She doesn't get to set the bar. Native Americans set that bar. She's not native American by their standards. No, he should not pay.

But Trump, being the genius business man he claims to be, didn't specify those standards when he called the bet.. did he?

So their for, since the DNA test did in fact show a positive result for "Indian" genetics, that means she won the bet, on a technicality... fair and square.

I think its implied you have to at least meet some standard.

That's actually kind of unsettling... The leader of the free world, uses ambiguous terminology to call a million dollar bet... but its all good, cause it should be "implied you have to at least meet some standard".

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

$976.56

It would be epic.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Trump knows enough about contracts to have added better details.

I doubt any real genetic researcher would consider that percentage as meaningful.

Who actually believes Trump would pay anyway. It was just trash talk.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I just saw her ad that shows her getting her results: the “facts suggest you absolutely” are Native American. Lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
he shuld pay the same % of the 1 million that she is indian not only dose that make him look better but shows how weak her claim is

All $976 worth
But that would be a slap in the face to the charity to be used in that manner. Unless it was a full million that is... lol

Ahabstar Beat me to it

edit on 15-10-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
What Tribe is she? Until then its just an incredibly small genetic mark.

Might as well start fighting for Neanderthal reparations, and reclaim their heritage?

Lets go with "Clan of the Cave Bear"

She has always said Cherokee with some Delaware thrown in, but the study said otherwise.

To make matters worse for Warren’s claim, the study was based not on Native American DNA from within the U.S., but rather on Mexican, Peruvian, and Colombian DNA. Warren claimed she’s part Cherokee (with some Delaware Indian mixed in, as I recall). Yet these results are good enough for the mainstream media to tout Warren as vindicated.

So more or less if her ancestor was Native American, we're talking South American as more likely than what she's been claiming. She's more likely to be mixed with Southwestern tribal blood at best and blood from outside the borders of the US at worst (so maybe her ancestry isn't even Native American in a tribal sense but actually Hispanic or mestizo). And that's not saying that's bad because it's not, but it would also give her the necessary genetic marker and also not be Native American like she claims. There is just no way to know.

But she can't actually take this and say she's Native American anymore than I could take it and claim to be Zulu with a result showing a similar drop of African blood.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No real proof of any test or any results.

Just another Democrat trick that went haywire.

People falling hard for this BS.

💥😃😃💥

Yes, the test was done by a Californian scientist and Hillary Clinton supporter, who failed to use Native Indian DNA in the test, but says he has a way of deducting Native Indian DNA by using Mexican , Columbian and Peruvian DNA. Oops.

edit on 15/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

It does run like a parody.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maybe instead of the traditional Presidential Pardon of the turkey next month, he could pardon her for misappropriation and quip that he still pardoned a turkey.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hadn't seen this. Just keeps getting better.

I don't think the ad she just ran will work out for her.

edit on 15-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Trump knows enough about contracts to have added better details.

I doubt any real genetic researcher would consider that percentage as meaningful.

Who actually believes Trump would pay anyway. It was just trash talk.

It was a bluff that blew up in his face... plain and simple.

He thought their was no chance she was ever going to go though with it in the and was just trying to appeal to the brainless minions who just want to hear some trash talk.

His little army of minions would have quickly lost interest if he had of gone into any detail on the exact conditions of the bet... which would have defeated the whole purpose of calling the bet in the first place.

A real man would accept he lost and pay up... imo
edit on 15-10-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

How did he lose?

She is not legally Native American by any objective standard. Heck, all she did was prove she's likely whiter than most of the people at Stormfront.
edit on 15-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by:

It was a bluff that blew up in his face... plain and simple.

If you think so.

link   

That's actually kind of unsettling... The leader of the free world, uses ambiguous terminology to call a million dollar bet... but its all good, cause it should be "implied you have to at least meet some standard".

A bet, if you can call it that, usually involves two parties or more. Elizabeth Warren did not agree to any conditions. In fact she dismissed him.

Hey, @realDonaldTrump: While you obsess over my genes, your Admin is conducting DNA tests on little kids because you ripped them from their mamas & you are too incompetent to reunite them in time to meet a court order. Maybe you should focus on fixing the lives you're destroying.

Tweet

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I could see the chaos as people argue about whether 1/1000 percent is greater then 1/4 percent.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I wouldn't. She's no more an indian than I am a black man.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join