It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Hypocrisy and Projection

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: loam

I'm not finding a point here.

Yeah, can't find a way to really work with that.

On to more productive conversation.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: blueman12

Find me one FOX news article that matches the one above I just posted.

www.foxnews.com...

In the video at the start of the article, is a clip of fox and friends. Fox and Friends is talking to trump, telling him that eric holder told his audience to "kick them". Then trump says it's a very "dangerous" statement.

They've been using this clip of eric holder and cutting it off so that people don't see that eric holder immediately says, I don't mean violence at all.

Just look at tucker carlson, sean hannity, or anyone else on FOX. They have a clear agenda to push this violence democrat party idea. That seems more of a dangerous thing, than a few protest' in D.C.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I don't know about the others, but Hannity does not promote violence at all--instead, he specifically speaks out against using it as a tactic. I only know that because he's on the talk-radio station that I listen to while driving home, and he says that on a nearly daily basis.

I'm not a fan of him, though, but it beats listening to the same 12 songs that radio stations repeat every hour these days.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So in other words you couldn't find an equivalent example of the article I posted.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Quadrivium
My Opinion:

Liberals are adults that have never fully matured mentally. Somewhere between the ages of 13 and 17 their mentality stopped developing and they are stuck at that awkward state between puberty and adulthood.
They are very much like the headstrong teenager whom thinks they know better than the wiser more experience parent and rebel when things don't go their way.

That is all.

Quad

That's a very immature statement and just shows how little you interact with intelligent liberals/democrats. Just as republicans aren't all racist uneducated rednecks; all liberals aren't Marxist government needing snowflakes.

I honestly can't believe that people like you have to belittle your political competitioin so much to the point of saying their intelligence and maturity is of a rebelious teenager.

It only goes to show your intelligence and maturity when you condense people into these box's to fit your own world view.

Not belittling.

It is just my opinion, as I stated.

This comes from the liberals I have delt with over the years.

However, I will concede that I have not met all liberals. Most of the time, when posting this, I usually state "most" liberals.

Thank you for pointing out my error.
Quad

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

O yea.. I was just saying Hannity was taking eric holders' words out of context, like a lot of others.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yea.. No point in talking to you.. You obviously made your mind up about life, locked the door, and threw away the key in a republican alligator swamp. Have fun in your own world.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I guess not.. ?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yea.. No point in talking to you.. You obviously made your mind up about life, locked the door, and threw away the key in a liberal alligator swamp. Have fun in your own world.

Hello pot,

Sad,
You see I am not a Republican and I did not vote for Trump.

But, "You obviously made your mind up about life, locked the door, and threw away the key in a republican alligator swamp. Have fun in your own world."
Quad

edit on 15-10-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So if a dozen screaming people came after you in a restaurant and would not relent or go away but continue to be offensive would you consider that "embarassing" or would you feel harrassed and possibly threatened?

Easy to judge others from a safe distance when you're not the one involved.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
I came across the following paragraph, it describes a picture that is both amusing and apt.

Trump's loyal soldiers have lined up behind him to wring their hands and clutch their pearls over the nasty women who stormed the halls of the Senate to yell at men in elevators.

They've never been more frightened in their lives.

David French of National Review has written that "it's time to stop excusing, rationalizing, and minimizing behavior that is dangerous, menacing, and threatening," by which he apparently means people being rude to Republicans in restaurants.

The title of the article is "What are Republican's Afraid Of"

www.salon.com...

Apparently they are afraid of women, so much so as to have to resort to the tactics (wring hands, clutch pearls) of the 'enemy'.

Then their is the psychological projection of 'Their Actions' onto another group with an entirely different agenda:

None of them seemed to have been concerned about the storming of town halls back in 2010, which came with written instructions from Tea Party organizers to "Artificially Inflate Your Numbers," "Be Disruptive Early and Often" and "Try to 'Rattle Him,' Not Have an Intelligent Debate."

The assumption that other diverse groups and people think like you do, want what you do and will do what you do (the violent left meme) is the understanding of a child that hasn't been taught any better.

This current chest-beating about "the angry left-wing mob" may morph into something more threatening as we move into the presidential campaign next year and Trump and his followers start to feel the heat of possible defeat.

The NRA certainly seems prepared to take it to the next level.

Sure, the Republicans hope to keep their base riled up by pretending that the "angry mob" of women in pink hats and protesters embarrassing Republican officials in public presents a threat to the nation.

But Trump voting right-wingers are not actually afraid. They're playing the victim to own the libs.

Just a bunch of clucking old hens soon to go into the pot.

I'm searching for visuals.

The assumption that all members of a group are the one and same person, all alike, is the understanding of a child that hasn't been taught any better.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
nm
edit on 15-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

My Opinion:

Liberals are adults that have never fully matured mentally. Somewhere between the ages of 13 and 17 their mentality stopped developing and they are stuck at that awkward state between puberty and adulthood.
They are very much like the headstrong teenager whom thinks they know better than the wiser more experience parent and rebel when things don't go their way.

That is all.

Quad

That's a very immature statement and just shows how little you interact with intelligent liberals/democrats. Just as republicans aren't all racist uneducated rednecks; all liberals aren't Marxist government needing snowflakes.

I honestly can't believe that people like you have to belittle your political competitioin so much to the point of saying their intelligence and maturity is of a rebelious teenager.

It only goes to show your intelligence and maturity when you condense people into these box's to fit your own world view.

Not belittling.

However, I will concede that I have not met all liberals. Most of the time, when posting this, I usually state "most" liberals.

Quad

Shouldnt it be "most liverals i have meet" ?

You should read this too

The assumption that all members of a group are the one and same person, all alike, is the understanding of a child that hasn't been taught any better.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

My Opinion:

That is all.

Quad

Not belittling.

Quad

You should read this too

Perhaps you missed this part?

I will state that every liberal I have met in my life has been this way. Not most, ALL.

But as I said I have not met them all so I can not say all are this way.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I’ve met quite a few people from South Carolina in my life, and every one of them have been uneducated, dumbass redneck “hold my beer” types. You know... deplorables.

Now, I haven’t met everyone in South Carolina, so I can’t say they’re all like that, so I’ll just say that most of them are like that.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I’ve met quite a few people from South Carolina in my life, and every one of them have been uneducated, dumbass redneck “hold my beer” types. You know... deplorables.

Now, I haven’t met everyone in South Carolina, so I can’t say they’re all like that, so I’ll just say that most of them are like that.

I love those types. Far more fun and interesting than the highly-educated, politically correct progressive elites who look down on everyone who doesn’t act like them. Now those guys are a drag.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

I love those types. Far more fun and interesting than the highly-educated, politically correct progressive elites who look down on everyone who doesn’t act like them. Now those guys are a drag.

Yes, those “why can’t we bring lynchings back” types are soooo much more interesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
Didn't mean to "trigger" anyone. Just being honest.
You are right though. Most people in SC are like that.
Deal with it.
ETA:
As I stated, all liberals I have met in my life are like this. So far most of the ones I have met on ATS have been like this.
Again, not trying to trigger anyone, just being honest.

edit on 16-10-2018 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

Yes, those “why can’t we bring lynchings back” types are soooo much more interesting.

Actually, after reading this, I don't think you know anyone from SC. You may have gotten them mixed up with the white liberals in this country because they are the most racist people you will ever meet.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

My Opinion:

That is all.

Quad

Not belittling.

Quad

You should read this too

Perhaps you missed this part?

I will state that every liberal I have met in my life has been this way. Not most, ALL.

But as I said I have not met them all so I can not say all are this way.

That is exactly the part i speak of. But if youre saying that ALL liberals you have meet, are mentally deranged, then youre are correct in the wording.

This is what you said

Liberals are adults that have never fully matured mentally. Somewhere between the ages of 13 and 17 their mentality stopped developing and they are stuck at that awkward state between puberty and adulthood. They are very much like the headstrong teenager whom thinks they know better than the wiser more experience parent and rebel when things don't go their way.

So you are like a hitler guy, mentally deranged people shouldnt be allowed to vote, right?
Do you think they are better of dead, so you can get youre "pure" blood to rule the world, or what is youre plan to get rid of those terrible people who are unfit for voting?

What can i say, i think you should go visit a doctor, i dont think youre well and "all there"
edit on 16-10-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join