It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Results

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

who cares? A DNA test doesnt tell lies. Boo Hoo.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The million dollar deal was for him (Trump) Handing her a Test Kit during a Future fictional Presidential Debate. Just like a Democrat you twist the words to fit your narrative

Get some comprehension skills and tested for dementia

edit on 10162018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Please.... coming from a trump supporter thats hilarious.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Grey beaver gettum participation trophy.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fallingdown

and when he was reminded that he said he'd give her a million dollars if she took a test and had native american blood in her he also said..... who cares...
Hes a liar and a welch. Wow is there any character flaw that he doesn't have? I often wonder at what point in his life did he decide that being a lying bastard was they way he wanted to live it. He had to decide that he was going to be an all out creep liar sneak cheat and put effort into that.

Is that what he said? He said he would give Warren 1 million dollars, if she had native American blood in her?

Or, did he say he'd give her a mill if she is Indian?

There is a difference.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
It IS stupid, the whole thing, I'll give you that.

Yet Trump did say he'd donate a million to a charity if she proved it. She did...

Proved what? That she *potentially* has about the same percentage of american indian ancestry as every other average white/caucasian person in the country?

Sorry, Trump wins yet again...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Fallingdown

and when he was reminded that he said he'd give her a million dollars if she took a test and had native american blood in her he also said..... who cares...
Hes a liar and a welch. Wow is there any character flaw that he doesn't have? I often wonder at what point in his life did he decide that being a lying bastard was they way he wanted to live it. He had to decide that he was going to be an all out creep liar sneak cheat and put effort into that.

I guess you have never said,"I bet you a million dollars" duh,,,, that is just a statement like "I will eat my hat"..you are oh so literal when it suits you.....

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The problem I have is using that potential teensy weensy bit of dna to take advantage of job and school opportunities. It's such a friggin bleeding heart liberal thing to do, while she lives the entitled life of rich, white woman bringing out her(maybe) ancestry only when it suits her agenda.

I actually have native american ancestry but I grew up looking totally Caucasian in a middle class white culture. For me to exploit the native american thing to get advantage seems repugnant.

edit on 16-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Actually, where things like this are concerned, yes, they do, all the time.

You need to learn how DNA testing works (or in this case, doesn't work) for things like 'heritage' before displaying your ignorance for the world to see.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Liberals take every joke literally and every fact figuratively .
edit on 16-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

yes - someone REALLY should - the answer will shock you

no - a commercial genealogy service was NOT used - it was a private test " interpreted " by a member of a university faculty

[ i use " interpreted " for a very good reason ]

no - i dont think she bribed anyone - nor were the results altered - but the results were interpreted very dishonestly and what was ommitted from the report of her ancestory - is FAR more important than what is published

now - the claim is that the test shows " a strong posssibility " of " an unadmixed native american ancestor "

fook me - thats weasel speak of the higest order

ms warren CLAIMS to be cherokee

now this is a rhetorical question - why diid her DNA test - not match any genetic markers unique to the cherokee - or ANY other north american aborigional group [ apachee , comanche , soiux , etc etc etc ]

my origional question was heaviliy loaded - for a reason

and if you actually answer it - the farce of ms warrens use of this test as vindication of her claim - is shown

now i shall ignore you pureile insults against president trump - as i am not prepared to wallow in shiite with a wingnut of your calibre

lets stick to the science of the test - and ms warrens claims

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join