It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Results

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Careful with the fractions there, its up to the tribe to decide on what blood quantum they take in.

Chickasaw and Choctaw accept up to 1/128ths, and other tribes go out into the 1/264th or more.

The real problem is , she is apparently "of blood" but there is NO information on who or when or what TRIBE.

She isnt native until she has a tribe and embraces and defends it heritage.

I think we all agree none of that will ever happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Breaking: Cory Booker is .00000000000002% Spartacus.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

True. Thanks for the correction.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SofaKing

Hahahhaah omg you're killin me today!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking: Cory Booker is .00000000000002% Spartacus.

Thats it? I expected more from the big speech

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Dna testing is still in early states. 1%-2% result of some other ethinicity is considered as a noise ( all people have noise ).

For example i have noise 2% which tells me that i have dna of South American ( i live in Finland ) dna lab tells me that this result is : A trace percentage indicates a very small amount of shared DNA in common with the corresponding population. In some cases this minor percentage could be attributed to background noise.

My father do not have South American he has 2% of Papua new Guinea.. but none of South America
My father has 7% Iberian ( Italy, Spain , France ) and i don´t have that at all, so it just has dropped off.

edit on 15-10-2018 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So we have a Stanford Professor botching up the results.

Why didn't she go to a public place and have her DNA in a chain of custody for transparency ?

This sounds like another Democrat trick gone awry 😃

I say she has zero Native American blood.

Yes they ARE this stupid and dumb 😎

Not just a Stamford professor, but a Hillary Clinton supporting one who didn't even use Native American DNA in his test.
Looks like a very badly played political trick.

Trumps response was gold. "Who cares."

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I wonder what the rest of the percent's are??????

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.kjrh.com...

Cherokee Nation not happy with Warren's nonsense claims.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

"Yup she's an Indian alright"

Pelosi looks like she's got Terets.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Warren is the new butcher of "lie-on".

😎

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

some one ought to ask her " DNA expert " - exactly which genetic markers he used to " determine " that ms warren is " native american " - just for amusement

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh man

Terets

Haha

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

OOPs!! It looks like the Cherokee Nation is not too impressed with her claim of ancestry.

“A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship,” Hoskin said. “Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America. Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong.

We would rather the president of the United States and Senator Warren focus in on things that affect us -- housing and health care, clean water, clean air. Chuck Hoskin Jr., secretary of state of the Cherokee Nation Chuck Hoskin Jr., secretary of state of the Cherokee Nation, said Warren was “undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage.”

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

and when he was reminded that he said he'd give her a million dollars if she took a test and had native american blood in her he also said..... who cares...
Hes a liar and a welch. Wow is there any character flaw that he doesn't have? I often wonder at what point in his life did he decide that being a lying bastard was they way he wanted to live it. He had to decide that he was going to be an all out creep liar sneak cheat and put effort into that.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

somebody should? It was probably something like ancestry.com or 23 and me. Do you think she bribed the chemist? Had the results altered?

Of course you do.
and now trump wants to administer the test himself??? Like he'd know a DNA strand from a strand of whore hair he forgot to remove from his collar before going home.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Edit

This space reserved for future commentary.
Post no bills.
edit on 10162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join