It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Results

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

He's not hedging the bet, though. Her test results fail to show she has enough indian blood to qualify her as an indian, period. She failed. Identifying the fact that she failed isn't hedging the bet, it's Trump winning the bet. Had he said "any indian blood" or "an indian ancestor" then yes, he'd be looking at a much different situation here.

Bottom line, she said she was an indian, her DNA test shows she's not... at least not according to any quantum requirement, anywhere. The government wouldn't classify her as one, no tribe would accept such a tiny percentage, no school would permit her a special classification as one, she's a white woman, period. Trump, again, wins and Pocahontas/feauxcahontas again has egg on her face.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

funny - 1
monitor - 0

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You are still changing the context by adding the word "heritage" to his statement. Being native American and having native American heritage are 2 different things. He didn't say heritage. He said if she prove she is an Indian. She took the test and it proved she isn't Indian. Stop being disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It IS stupid, the whole thing, I'll give you that.

Yet Trump did say he'd donate a million to a charity if she proved it. She did...and he's denying ever saying it.

newsmaven.io...

She doesn't even meet the requirements of the loosest indian tribes (6.25%). She proved only that she has about the same level of indian background noise in her bloodline as any other American whose family has been here for double digit generations.

I know...thus the stupidity of all of this.

But Trump said if she had Native American ancestry he'd donate a million...she does, he's denying. Trump was stupid to say it in the first place. But, hey, here's a good opportunity to donate to Michael or Florence. Good PR. But can he admit he was wrong? I hope so but doubt it.

Gawd u lefties are good at making yourselves look like bumbling idiots.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It's still stupid. She's part Neanderthal as well. Why isn't she emphasizing that? The point is that she grew up middle class white with all the advantages. It's not as if she grew up on the Rez. I guarantee you real Native Americans are laughing their heads off at this.

Or crying their eyes out.
*shrugs*

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So where are the actual "results" ?

💥😃💥

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Having a Native American great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparent makes you Native American, but having two X chromosomes does not make you a woman.... but that's none of my business....

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SofaKing
a reply to: muzzleflash

Having a Native American great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandparent makes you Native American, but having two X chromosomes does not make you a woman.... but that's none of my business....

Hhahahahah, good one.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It IS stupid, the whole thing, I'll give you that.

Yet Trump did say he'd donate a million to a charity if she proved it. She did...and he's denying ever saying it.

newsmaven.io...

She doesn't even meet the requirements of the loosest indian tribes (6.25%). She proved only that she has about the same level of indian background noise in her bloodline as any other American whose family has been here for double digit generations.

I know...thus the stupidity of all of this.

But Trump said if she had Native American ancestry he'd donate a million...she does, he's denying. Trump was stupid to say it in the first place. But, hey, here's a good opportunity to donate to Michael or Florence. Good PR. But can he admit he was wrong? I hope so but doubt it.

That isn't what he said, though. He said "I will give you a million dollars, to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian," According to every indian tribe in this country, her 1% indian blood DOES NOT make her an indian.

And she took the test. And she has Native ancestry. As do a good majority of us here in America, no matter how slim....

Does it make her Native? No, only a tribe can say that.

Trump hedging this bet was dumb, it's a guaranteed loss. He should stick by what he said, make the donation (he's a billionaire after all) and be the bigger man. The story would stop dead in it's tracks.

No it wouldn't. That's a social justice warrior trick. If he concedes even a little you would then use that to crucify him and say that he admitted to losing because he donated the money. Man, so transparent. So transparent.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

You are still changing the context by adding the word "heritage" to his statement. Being native American and having native American heritage are 2 different things. He didn't say heritage. He said if she prove she is an Indian. She took the test and it proved she isn't Indian. Stop being disingenuous.

Look up what a "straw man argument" is. It's right out of the social justice warrior playbook and it is deliberate.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

I think Ben Shapiro might have come close to winning the internet on this one. Fauxcahontas is right.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
how even accurate are these DNA tests? i remember seeing how in some blind and separate testing they found that different tests gave different results for the same person. and even identical twins were found to have different ancestors, and percentages of different racial groups in their makeup. that really does not speak well for the validity of such testing when identical twins who have the exact same DNA, get different results, or when one person has different ancestry with different test results.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

You think she isn't smart enough to know ... oh, nevermind.

But, truthfully, if they're that wildly inconsistent, don't you think she took a bunch of them and released the one most likely to support her assertions especially since she used her supposed genetic heritage to gain advantage?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"Yup she's an Indian alright"

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have a little of all elements of earth and
Univeres,RESPECK ME!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know i never realized until now that
Old people remind of raisins!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Breaking news: An American politician is a lying hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Breaking news: An American politician is a lying hypocrite.

How dare you!

#BelieveAllWomen

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join