It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Results

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The Great White Mother still speaks with forked tongue.

Next!

And she eats ribs with a razor knife too !!!

😎

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So we have a Stanford Professor botching up the results.

Why didn't she go to a public place and have her DNA in a chain of custody for transparency ?

This sounds like another Democrat trick gone awry 😃

I say she has zero Native American blood.

Yes they ARE this stupid and dumb 😎

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So we have a Stanford Professor botching up the results.

Rigged it like they do everything else.

Great Britain, and Utah!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The media should be screaming about cultural appropriation and should be calling for criminal charges for fraud for using an affirmative action program for which she was nowhere near being eligible. But she's a leftist so the media will cheer her.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Admitted

SO Trump should donate his Russian money to a charity?

Gasp!

He should do what he said he would do, yes. Promises Kept, and all that.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SofaKing

originally posted by: Admitted
It IS stupid, the whole thing, I'll give you that.

Yet Trump did say he'd donate a million to a charity if she proved it. She did...and he's denying ever saying it.

Since when does the left embrace DNA? DNA also says there are male and female chromosomes.

Don't worry, I'm just butt-hurt. But(t) I DO hug DNA!

/facepalm

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well as the meme said in the other thread.

1/1024th of one million =$976.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yet Trump did say he'd donate a million to a charity if she proved it. She did...and he's denying ever saying it.

newsmaven.io...

She doesn't even meet the requirements of the loosest indian tribes (6.25%). She proved only that she has about the same level of indian background noise in her bloodline as any other American whose family has been here for double digit generations.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

She actually proved she isn't native American. Why should he pay on a bet that he won?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SofaKing

The media should be screaming about cultural appropriation and should be calling for criminal charges for fraud for using an affirmative action program for which she was nowhere near being eligible. But she's a leftist so the media will cheer her.

She's as phony as a $3 bill with Wampum made from fake Quahog and whelk.

💥🥁💥

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Come to find out her Great great Great great grandpops allegedly sexually assaulted a native american woman while trying to cleanse the land of savages. Thus the white guilt.

(Note, that was just hypothetical)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

newsmaven.io...

She doesn't even meet the requirements of the loosest indian tribes (6.25%). She proved only that she has about the same level of indian background noise in her bloodline as any other American whose family has been here for double digit generations.

I know...thus the stupidity of all of this.

But Trump said if she had Native American ancestry he'd donate a million...she does, he's denying. Trump was stupid to say it in the first place. But, hey, here's a good opportunity to donate to Michael or Florence. Good PR. But can he admit he was wrong? I hope so but doubt it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A lot of native American women was raped by white folks.

True story.

#indianstoo

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

OMG, that reminded me of the bed intruder vid. I cant ever get vids to work but here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There's no proof she does.

Just somebody "saying" she does.

It's phony until proven real.

They are not publishing the DNA results are they. Why?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

No he did not say "if she has native American heritage". He said "if it proves she is Indian". The test proves she is not Indian. You are changing the context by adding the word "heritage".

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

So she is 1/510 th Native American at best if I did the math right. And even that ancestor claimed to be white on the Census.

She walked right into Trumps trap. She should stick to her day job, but I hope she tries to run.

I would love 15 Democrats on the Primary Debate stage yelling at each other about how is the "Real Democrat" amongst them.
edit on 15-10-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

newsmaven.io...

But Trump said if she had Native American ancestry he'd donate a million...she does, he's denying. Trump was stupid to say it in the first place. But, hey, here's a good opportunity to donate to Michael or Florence. Good PR. But can he admit he was wrong? I hope so but doubt it.

That isn't what he said, though. He said "I will give you a million dollars, to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian," According to every indian tribe in this country, her 1% indian blood DOES NOT make her an indian.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

newsmaven.io...

That isn't what he said, though. He said "I will give you a million dollars, to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian," According to every indian tribe in this country, her 1% indian blood DOES NOT make her an indian.

And she took the test. And she has Native ancestry. As do a good majority of us here in America, no matter how slim....

Does it make her Native? No, only a tribe can say that.

Trump hedging this bet was dumb, it's a guaranteed loss. He should stick by what he said, make the donation (he's a billionaire after all) and be the bigger man. The story would stop dead in it's tracks.
edit on 10/15/2018 by Admitted because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join