It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpy Bear! Funny!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello ATS. I got something here and it's name is Trumpy Bear! Trumpy Bear is very funny as it's a stuffed animal with a blond comb-over and it comes with an American flag zipped in its back. Whether you support Trump or not Trumpy Bear is great and the promotional commercial is too funny.

I'm not here to sell or anything. I just want to bring Trumpy Bear to the attention of ATS. Trumpy Bear! Get yours....lol!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

That's funny.

But you're gonna catch some #.

See funny things are a no go these days

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

meh....I was saving up for the tickle-me-Cosby bear.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Kind of odd to watch, I'm assuming it was supposed to be funny, but I kept waiting for it to get there.

Humor is hard, harder for some people and very difficult when you want to transform your serious hatred into something "funny".

A lot of this trump humor stuff just isn't funny, not because it's trump, it just isn't funny.

I'm an authority on funny BTW.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

That's funny.

I know but funny is funny.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

That's funny.

Ummm...what are you talking about...these last two years are quite possibly the most hilarious ever...

I've never laughed so much...and so long, I mean...every day there's something new to chuckle about...

If it weren't for leftist progs my laugh muscles may have atrophied...No Sir my man...I for one am glad they're out there making complete and utter fools of themselves on a daily basis...

I mean...whatever would we do without them...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Pull the cord, and it lies to you using three different phrases! Your kids will look forward to falling asleep with “Fake News!!!” ringing in their ears. Be the hit at your next family get together with phrases like “I moved on her like a b####.” and the classic “When you’re rich they just let you do it!”

Age 6 and up. Made in China.

(Some parts assembled in Russia)

And for all you sci-fi fans out there, be on the lookout for the new Star Wars themed Trump collectibles!!! Coming soon: Bannon the Hutt and Stephen Miller as Salacious Crumb!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Saw this a year ago.

Still think how it's marketed is completely ridiculous.

Just curious. How did you become aware of this product? Was it from something recent?
edit on 15-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Does it come in Orange?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The original "Teddy" Bear was based on Teddy Roosevelt...this is just a ploy to make some fast buck off an old scam. Not really funny unless they get your money then I would laugh.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some of us have long memories, and we think we've seen this before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My suggestion at the time was;

Someone with a mischievous sense of humour could find pleasure in casually abandoning one in the middle of a university campus, and watching the hysterical panic develop.

edit on 15-10-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
I didn’t find it funny either

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'd get that for my buddy. He'd put it next to his Trump talking doll and Trump Wine and make the people who get pissed off about Trump more pissed off.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Some of us have long memories, and we think we've seen this before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My suggestion at the time was;

Someone with a mischievous sense of humour could find pleasure in casually abandoning one in the middle of a university campus, and watching the hysterical panic develop.

Beat me to it It's not the first time.

new topics

top topics

join