It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The state of America and the state of ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Fools

Equal opportunity and equal application of justice have nothing to do with being equal.

I've never been confused by that. Are you suggesting otherwise?

Let me hear your definition of equality first and then I will let you know.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Fools

So there's no compromise in your ideology for change of times, needs, etc. Gotcha.

Sir, I have read enough of your lambast to know that as your 1 finger points at me you have 3 pointing back and one pointing to heaven hoping God might agree and not strike you down.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

" BUT, the majority of user driven threads on this site that are political have nothing to do with gov't conspiracy. "

Not TRUE . It has Always been about the " Deep State " which does Exist . Government Policies being Subverted by the Unelected " Ghosts " who Rule US All . They Play the " Game " Unfairly , that Sheit Needs to be Stopped if Possible , no ? DRAIN that Friggin' SWAMP DJP !
edit on 15-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Compromise and consensus is not the point of politics.

You have zero without it, A nation has to be able to be like a Family and that means respecting each other with differences and all.

Division is the point of democratic politics. It's why we have political parties, representatives, etc.

Division is never the point. What is a debate about? It used to NOT be about insulting each other but discussing the differences and what the outcomes would be with each issue.The end endeavor is to find the best path for everyone not to bicker and win or lose. We would do well to deep six parties all together.

I'm sorry, but that's not true. If you want unity and consensus you can find that in dictatorships, absolute monarchies and theocracies. Try being divisive in North Korea for instance.

Politics is division almost by definition.

It is about how it is reached clearly!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

Thank you, could not have said it better myself.

I do not make political allies with centrists and have not for a very long time. I want my political side to win, and it is not going to win with any portion of membership that is willing to cry about everybody getting along.

The most fatal part of these centrist is that since left wing people lie about anything to further their goals they will use the centrist to carry much of their water. That is why I am no longer giving quarter to centrist. Let them carry water for a bunch of hateful losers. Their choice, not mine.

Your attitude brings back memories of my son when he was 2.

Really? Oh dear, what will I do now?

What he did?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

Member and site criticism is not a topic for the Political Mud Pit.
edit on Tue Oct 16 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join