It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White male 'gun nuts' are 'biggest terrorist organization on the planet,' *Snipped

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As wise man once said. " It's better to remain silent and be thought of a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." A clear racist,xenophobic comment from the usual suspects.

A spokesman for a Democratic group that is supporting former Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen in his run for a U.S. Senate seat referred to “white male” gun owners as "Murican gun nuts" in response to a Facebook post asking people to identify “the biggest terrorist organization on the planet,” according to a report.

Be afraid,very afraid.

Mark Brown You just might be a BIGOT!

Brown definitely shows the lack of civility his party is famous for as for his comments in the article.

I just feel the empathy,compassion,and tolerance.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

To wit.

Someone ought to tell Brown white male 'gun nuts' isn't an organization.

I retort.

You decide.

Brown's bat snip whacko and that ain't no lie.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Incomprehensible how some can't even begin to determine a good guy from a bad guy with a gun. It could be their sick way of twisting the truth of the matter to fit their agenda's.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So much tolerance.

I wonder how these people would feel if they suddenly could sense every gun they walk past every day?

If you're in an office building with more than 15 people, you can usually pretty safely assume at least one person has a concealed weapon. You wait in line behind them for the microwave in the break room, and pass them in the hall on the way to the restroom.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That meme says it all.

Let 'em rant and rave about law-abiding legal gun owners exercising their 2A right. Those of us that stand firm will just let their hyperbolic politicking say it for us. Verbal vomit...that's all this is.

Oh, and let me add this. You would be amazed at the number of c.c. females out there. Are they lumped in with The Big Bad Terrorists, too?

edit on 15-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I know this might surprise some people and I also recognise that my opinion isn't really worth anything but, for once I've got to say you guys are right.
The man is an absolute idiot.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So I am a terrorist now? I guess I should do the crime if I am going to do the time...is that what they want?

At some point the right will get violent if these senseless attacks keep coming. When that happens its going to leave a mark. The left, the whiny safe space crying room tantrum throwers, have been the violent ones so far. When its our turn, well, just remember we warned you...

Anywhere from 400 to 800 black people killed every year in Chicago by black on black violence. I was thinking maybe street gangs might be the biggest terrorist groups. But then I realized the democrats who let the gangs run wild in the streets are much worse.

Democrats - home grown terror, coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Apparently he’s OK with white female gun nuts.

So a loophole is staring us in the face.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't care what these idiots think anymore.

They are trying to incite violence with the wrong group of people. They are trying to anger this group so much and it may just work one day.

But for now, I'll just sit back and laugh at their sickening cries for attention that they didn't get their way.

If this group of people were "terrorists" like the claims they are making...then why are they also law-abiding?

These morons have no perch to speak from.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Two.

My gun identify as toasters and if they don't like it they're Sexist!

My gun is black and if they don't like it they're Racist!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

LOL I was just going to say: "What about us White Female Gun Owner?"

Sexist Moron, that guy!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That’s three.

I guess if I buy a gun made in Brazil.

It would make them xenophobic ?

Four

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I guess if I buy a gun made in Brazil.

They'd have more junk in their trunk.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Apparently he’s OK with white female gun nuts.

I was going to say... as a Native American woman I probably have more guns than the average white male.

Of course, I am already a domestic terrorist according to the SPLC because I voted for Ron Paul once.

These people are nuts.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I just recently renewed my NRA membership!
Men aren't the only ones with guns.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I'm not an NRA member.

You are own own best lobbyist, and It don't cost a penny.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hey! I'm at least multi-cultural. One of my guns was made in Belgium, one in Italy and one in England.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My favorite part of the article was that his comment had zero likes at that point.

That looks very good for Marsha Blackburn‘s senate run .

In three weeks he will only be a bad memory .

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I will be voting Republican across the board, sucks that the dems are the ones pushing for recreational marijuana in illinois.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well seeing as I live in Nashville and have a pretty good idea of the general population here in TN...I'll say aside from some of the hipster liberal areas in the city of Nashville the rest of this state seems to be more of a Guns! Beer! Jesus! crowd. I doubt this guy is going to get any traction here with that rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Jesus for guns?

Guess I dropped out of Catholicism before they got to that part.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join