It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren releases results of DNA test!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking: Cory Booker is .00000000000002% Spartacus.

The Thracians are issuing a rebuttal any time now.

🔔

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

OK. I'm looking only for hard cold facts.

You have cold hard facts. You just don't accept them.

Warren claimed Native American heritage: fact.

One must be a minimum of 1/16th Native American in order to meet the standard for any tribal association: fact.

Depending on the tribe, that amount can be as high as 1/2 Native American: fact.

According to her own test, Warren is at most 1/64th Native American: fact.

Warren therefore does not meet the standard for Native American tribal association: fact.

Warren cannot legally claim Native American ancestry without meeting that standard: fact.

I've read your responses in this thread and to be completely frank, you disappoint me. You claim you want facts but then you simply ignore them. That's your prerogative. My prerogative is to ignore you on this issue due to your well-documented intellectual dishonesty. The simple truth is that Warren can claim Native American ancestry in a personal sense all she wants... there is no standard for that. But as soon as she crosses the line into checking a box on an official form, which is required by law before any employer can claim her as Native American, she must meet the standards set by her ancestor's tribe. More truth is that this is not a major point in any case... all she need say is that she was going by family lore and was not aware of her true ancestry... no problem.

But she didn't do that. She doubled down on her claim, and that offends me as someone whose ancestry is sufficient to join a Cherokee tribe. She needs to STOP TRYING TO APPROPRIATE MY HERITAGE AS HERS. What she has done by doubling down and falsely claiming heritage she did not have on the past is nothing less than someone using blackface. It is a racial insult. And you're apparently fine with that. Typically, someone who supports racist insults is considered a racist.

'Nuff said.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks for the Legally.

I have also stated that.

It still does not change ancestry.

When did she try to gain benefits from Legal status?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

1/1024th is proof?

Naw, she took the test, that is worth 1 million to watch her still claim American Indian at 1/1024th or whatever ridicules percentage she can come up with.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

IMO yes the universities are exploiting her. That doesn't change the fact that she gave them the information to begin with. She's been trying to exploit the issue as well. Now DNA isn't on her side since she revealed the DNA test for all to see.

OK they exploited her and she exploited American Indians when she went political, is everyone up to speed?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Xtrozero
Why do you give a #?
US politics and political race bull# is lame as #.
Grow up ffs.

Well it pisses me off and embarrasses the crap out of me for some white woman to assume the heritage of a very proud and poor minority. I grew up in AZ in the 60s/70s and my dad was good friends with an Apache leader named Phillip Cassadore who we spent a good amount of time with, so ya I have an issue with all this.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking: Cory Booker is .00000000000002% Spartacus.

The Thracians are issuing a rebuttal any time now.

🔔

Still waiting....lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So the lefts last hope just took a dump on herself. It’s like the Democrats want the Republicans to win.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
So the lefts last hope just took a dump on herself. It’s like the Democrats want the Republicans to win.

You do realize it is the Republicans who blew this up and made it a big deal, right?

Warren is not the one who made this an issue.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

"Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said in a press release.

"Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation," Hoskin continued. "Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warren, says DNA test 'useless to determine tribal citizenship'

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Did she list herself as Native American? Or did the Universaries?

That seems to be in question.

Annee just stop...lol

Why would the university even go down that path if it wasn't her that started it all... Oh BTW 2 universities...Oh BTW a political career. You want proof go look up her speeches on it on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This lady would eat her own young to be POTUS.

An Indian... Even the Indians do not want her lol.

Whatever, hopefully their are not enough idiots out there to vote this lady into anything else.

Freaking crazy..

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Pale face no big whompum gray beaver.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
From 2012:

Elizabeth Warren said late Wednesday that she had listed herself as Native American at Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania.

“At some point after I was hired by them, I … provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,” she said in a statement to the Boston Globe, acknowledging the designation for the first time. “My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.”

Warren, a Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts, has been dogged by questions over her heritage since the Boston Herald reported on her background on April 27.

She said that she listed herself as Native American in law school directories.

Full Article: www.huffingtonpost.com...

Seems that Warren has lived this life of fantasy for a long time.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Warren, who has been under fire for claiming Indian lineage despite a lack of documentation, is identified as “Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee” under each of five recipes she contributes in the cookbook, published in 1984 by the Five Civilized Tribes Museum located in Muskogee.

Warren Contributed Recipes to 'Pow Wow Chow' Cookbook

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

You do realize it is the Republicans who blew this up and made it a big deal, right?

Warren is not the one who made this an issue.

She started it with the fake claims and got caught.

neener neener

😎

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Warren, who has been under fire for claiming Indian lineage despite a lack of documentation, is identified as “Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee” under each of five recipes she contributes in the cookbook, published in 1984 by the Five Civilized Tribes Museum located in Muskogee.

Did those recipes include GMO corn ?

💥🔔💥

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So Warren is 0.09765625% Native American.

Meanwhile modern humans have 1.8-2.6% Neanderthal DNA.

Meaning Warren is more Neanderthal than Native American!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

why would there be a shortage of native american DNA samples?
That sounds like a bunch of hog wash to me.

Because they do not trust DNA and don't want to be exploited with people saying they are now American Indian, so they don't provide samples. Warren's was based on South American Markers.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Did those recipes include GMO corn ?

💥🔔💥

Yep. Rainbow Corn comes in GMO now.

Rainbow Corn: Oklahoma Farmer Breeds Rainbow Corn

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join