It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren releases results of DNA test!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Sorry, but you wont qualify for Al Sharpton's repatriation kitty. You have to be 99.99999% African descent and have his certification.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Xtrozero
Why do you give a #?
US politics and political race bull# is lame as #.
Grow up ffs.

She's the one repeatedly making it about race....

Don't like it don't read it...... Dueces
edit on 10/15/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Xtrozero
Why do you give a #?
US politics and political race bull# is lame as #.
Grow up ffs.

She's the one repeatedly making it about race....

Don't like it don't read it...... Dueces

I read it and laugh at you. Entertainment is all.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What ancestry?

Roles and registers are about the only accepted form of identifying tribal ancestry, direct lineage period. Some, very few, tribal nations will accept DNA analysis even "if" the cut off is generally 1/32 for most scales. DNA has been used to show relation to others on said registers and roles.

All of this flat out public knowledge within the tribal communities, census bureau, a myriad of government agencies and tribal nations etal.

Mg

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: Annee

IMO yes the universities are exploiting her. That doesn't change the fact that she gave them the information to begin with. She's been trying to exploit the issue as well. Now DNA isn't on her side since she revealed the DNA test for all to see.

I'm not that sure she's trying to exploit it.

I don't see being proud of a heritage that's been handed down through family is particularly unusual. Only recently has DNA provided a way to prove or disprove family claims. And, as it turns out in her case -- that ancestor did exist -- no matter how remote.

Per usual -- those out to "get you" -- will take the tiniest snippet and blow it up like a nitrogen bomb.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

She milked it for all it was worth.

Lizzy speak with forked tongue.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Having native American heritage and listing yourself as native American are 2 different things. She listed herself as native American and she is not. As someone proud of my native American heritage, I am irritated by her actually listing herself as native American. I am not allowed to make that claim and I am 1/32 native American.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi
Why do you give a # about being 'native American' ???
It seems pathetic and lame to an outsider.

EDIT
Like you are just looking for something to cry 'racist' about. Pathetic.

edit on 15-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

As per my post earlier. Roles, registers and census is the only way to prove direct ancestral descent.

If it was her "heritage" the proof would be more than a 1/1000 th of a DNA sample. There are huge paper trails for Indian nations.

So, if it was her "heritage"...what nation?, what history? What culture did she assimilate to her supposed heritage?

Mg

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Having native American heritage and listing yourself as native American are 2 different things. She listed herself as native American and she is not. As someone proud of my native American heritage, I am irritated by her actually listing herself as native American. I am not allowed to make that claim and I am 1/32 native American.

Did she list herself as Native American? Or did the Universaries?

That seems to be in question.

As I said -- I worked on an Affirmation Report. The Universaries could be exploiting her.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
She got some bennies by letting everyone think she is Native American. Harvard could claim how diverse they are and feel oh so good about themselves.

We all know how they play the game.

Obama hyped his 1/2 black side and downplayed his 1/2 white side. Thus, he gets to claim 'first black prez' title. The Dems use race as a tool to get what they want when they want it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
never mind lol
edit on 15-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

She listed herself as native American.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

She never corrected them. She played along and milked it.

I wonder if any of her students ever heard her hype her Native American "heritage" in the classroom?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

As per my post earlier. Roles, registers and census is the only way to prove direct ancestral descent.

If it was her "heritage" the proof would be more than a 1/1000 th of a DNA sample. There are huge paper trails for Indian nations.

So, if it was her "heritage"...what nation?, what history? What culture did she assimilate to her supposed heritage?

Mg

Did the Universaries require proof?

They are the ones who listed her as a minority.

FACTS. I'm looking for the FACTS.

Having a conversation with someone and talking about your ancestry -- does not mean or prove you requested to be listed in the registry as a Native American minority.

Let me know when the Universities make a statement.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

She never corrected them. She played along and milked it.

I wonder if any of her students ever heard her hype her Native American "heritage" in the classroom?

I know that's the way you lean and your choice of belief.

But, you are acknowledging that the Universities are responsible.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

From 1986 to 1995 she never corrected her status in the directory. Complicity point-blank.

Simple, she exploited the system.

And who cares if they needed proof, basically she lied to gain status from a culture she know nothing about. This would be a discussion had she not made the claim..perhaps also look at her claims in during her past political races not just her tenure.

It is a falsehood, used by a university or not, she used, abused and perpetuated the lie.

Mg

edit on 15-10-2018 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

www.politifact.com...

"I listed myself (in the) directory in the hopes that might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group something, with people who are like I am," Warren told reporters May 3, 2012. "Nothing like that ever happened. That was absolutely not the use for it and so I stopped checking it off."

She listed herself in the directory. It doesn't really matter why she did it. She is a lawyer and should know better.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

From 1986 to 1995 she never corrected her status in the directory. Complicity point-blank.

Simple, she exploited the system.

And who cares if they needed proof, basically she lied to gain status from a culture she know nothing about. This would be a discussion had she not made the claim..perhaps also look at her claims in during her past political races not just her tenure.

It is a falsehood, used by a university or not, she used, abused and perpetuated the lie.

Mg

Who cares if the Universaries needed proof? Seriously?

What did she gain?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Academic "honesty" and all that jazz.

EW has zero NA blood.

They are not publishing the actual results.

💥😃💥

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join