It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren releases results of DNA test!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Nah, she admitted it:

Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren acknowledged for the first time late Wednesday night that she told Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania that she was Native American, but she continued to insist that race played no role in her recruitment.
Federal statistics like those in the Harvard records, which were compiled for the Department of Labor, rely on a definition of “Native American’’ that requires both ancestry and an official affiliation with a tribe or community. The 1992-93 and 1995-96 Harvard reports indicate the university relied on that definition during those years as well as the years since.

link

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xtrozero

Didn't President Trump say he'd give her $1 Million if she proves she's American Indian?

1/1024th is proof?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I don't think so.... 1/1024?

Plus, which "private" company did the DNA testing and who are they funded by? They probably had to jump through a 1,024 loops to get that one "micro-drop" to register.
edit on 15-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Can someone tell me exactly what Warren said or did in referencing Native American ancestry?

NOT the hyped aftermath.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Can someone tell me exactly what Warren said or did in referencing Native American ancestry?

Someone already did: post by BlueAjah

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
She certainly used this release as some sort of proof in anticipation of running for president.
How ignorant must she be to think that people are not going to recognize that this is actually proof that she is NOT what she claims to be?

Lol well..... That's what happens when your bar crap crazy

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

NOT the hyped aftermath.

No offense but have you been living under a rock? She tries to bring it up every chabce she gets

More proof that people who lean far left actively choose not to keep themselves informed
edit on 10/15/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So then you're 31/32 white?

Gross!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

OK. I'm looking only for hard cold facts.

This is what Warren says: “At some point after I was hired by them, I . . . provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,’’ she said in a statement issued by her campaign. “My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

QUESTION: did the Universaries take it upon themselves to then list her as a minority?

REASON: I worked on an Affirmative Action report for a company. They "scratched the bottom of the barrel" to get the needed minorities into that report. Still got penalized because there was not enough in management.

THAT IS FACT -- A REAL EXPERIENCE

Are the Universities exploiting her? IF they did this without verified DNA proof or documentation -- I'd say they are.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

She's a spokesman for indians about as much as liberals are a spokesman for women and blacks.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The fact that you worked for a company that enforced a requirement that a certain amount of people needed to be hired not for their SKILLS or their EXPERIENCE.... but because of their race says all we need to know

And they call the right racists...
edit on 10/15/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Its only racism if theyre hired for being white.

link   

IMO yes the universities are exploiting her. That doesn't change the fact that she gave them the information to begin with. She's been trying to exploit the issue as well. Now DNA isn't on her side since she revealed the DNA test for all to see.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

REASON: I worked on an Affirmative Action report for a company. They "scratched the bottom of the barrel" to get the needed minorities into that report. Still got penalized because there was not enough in management.

THAT IS FACT -- A REAL EXPERIENCE

Are the Universities exploiting her? IF they did this without verified DNA proof or documentation -- I'd say they are.

A perfect example of why government intervention in the hiring practices of non-government entities is a problem.

As for Warren's claims and comments, here is a CNN article on the issue from about a year ago that discusses some of the point and claims from her.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

So, she listed herself as native American and the universities picked it up. She listed herself. That bears repeating. She listed herself as native American.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why do you give a #?
US politics and political race bull# is lame as #.
Grow up ffs.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

My DNA says 0.5% African and 99.5% European but I only claim the European part.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

And used that ancestry to reap the benefits of a minority in college.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: carewemust

Didn't President Trump say he'd give her $1 Million if she proves she's American Indian?

I think he did. She still can't collect. 1/16 in order to be able to claim being native American. She's not even close. Even if you use the better number of 1/512 she's no where close.

Well then, Warren will just have to earn her next $1 million how she usually does it. Thanks!

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join