It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren releases results of DNA test!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Honestly, don't trust Democrats. I think they are trying to elevate Warren to run against Trump. If I were Trump, I'd ask her to redo the test in a controlled and secure test where no one can skew the results. How do we know Warren didn't have someone else swab their mouth for her!? I'd believe Warren if she did the test in a secure controlled way, to rule out her cheating. Dems are just too darn sneaky these days and i don't trust them unless they have impartial source involved.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Reminds me of people of mixed race being told they aren't black enough.

Lol, were they 1/1024th

Like I said, I have a friend who is legally registered -- but, her son is not. Does not change the fact her son is still Native American.

Cut to the chase, are you suggesting she is American Indian? And don't give me the if she feels that way crap...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That is solely the discretion of the tribal community period.

If her child is a direct decendent, there are all sorts of things the mother can do as a tribal member.

Since everything you have posted asks for evidence...have you seen her card? It the size of a driver's license with a photo. Have you seen any documentation to back up her claims? What nation? Not just the governing tribal body? How did she prove her status?

So many claim their status and have none, it is a strict set of rules...ive stated over and over.

Mg

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Cut to the chase, are you suggesting she is American Indian? And don't give me the if she feels that way crap...

Who? My friend?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

That is solely the discretion of the tribal community period.

If her child is a direct decendent, there are all sorts of things the mother can do as a tribal member.

Since everything you have posted asks for evidence...have you seen her card? It the size of a driver's license with a photo. Have you seen any documentation to back up her claims? What nation? Not just the governing tribal body? How did she prove her status?

So many claim their status and have none, it is a strict set of rules...ive stated over and over.

Mg

My friend?

Why is this being made into a discussion?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Because most people despise racism.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

Yet racial tensions are being fueled by this crap, why is this news is what people should be asking themselves, in my opinion Trump should just keep his mouth shut about this petty crap and it wouldn't be such a big issue.

Then again all the people that consider themselves free thinkers are jumping on the bandwagon and really that should be pause for thought.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Racial tensions have been being fueled for decades, man! Heck, have you ever seen a list of what all the racists in power say is racist? Mondays were once termed racist! We're at the point where having pale skin is a racist act.

Here we have blatant misappropriation of racial identity for personal gain, and suddenly there's an outcry that the complaints are promoting racism? No. That dog just don't hunt. Pick a set of rules. Oh, wait... the left already did.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Just the curious mind that I am, I wanted to know how these ratios break down into body weight/mass. Strange, I know, but it might give some insight into how much Native American is actually in her.

She is 5' 8" tall, but a scrawny person. I don't think that guessing her weight about 140lbs. would be too far off.

At 140lbs, if she was 1/64 NA, that would mean, if all the NA parts of here were put into one place, by weight it would amount to about 2.19lbs. The average human foot is about 1.5% of their body weight. 1.5% of 140 is 2.1lbs.

She could claim her left foot is Native American, and wear one moccasin. I would be cool with that.

Now let's figure the outside number of 1/1024. That would mean, by weight, she is about 2.2oz. Native American. Not a whole lot more than the amount of "genetic material" that her great, great......... was "injected" with.

Now, I could not find data for this, but I would have to imagine that at any one point in time the average person has probably close to the same 2.2oz of artificial stuff in their system. Artificial sweeteners, colors, scents, chemicals, etc, in the gut, organs, cells, etc.

If that is the case, does this mean she would qualify as an artificial life form?

edit on 16-10-2018 by MrRCflying because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

You win the internet for today.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

TheRedneck

I say I have a friend who's registered as Native American, but her son is not (because he is not 1/4).

Posters try to turn it into a challenge to me if she's legit or not.

You make it about racism.

It's like throwing scraps to the desperate.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Do you have a black friend, too?

Nope. Not me doing it. Look in the mirror again.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Here we have blatant misappropriation of racial identity for personal gain

Can you prove this statement?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Xtrozero
Why do you give a #?
US politics and political race bull# is lame as #.
Grow up ffs.

Well it pisses me off and embarrasses the crap out of me for some white woman to assume the heritage of a very proud and poor minority. I grew up in AZ in the 60s/70s and my dad was good friends with an Apache leader named Phillip Cassadore who we spent a good amount of time with, so ya I have an issue with all this.

It still seems lame to me, you Americans need to get over your race issues. It's pathetic.
You only stopped treating black people officially like dirt in the 60's though so no surprise y'all have some catching up to do with the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MrRCflying

You win the internet for today.

Thank you! I have always wanted to win this prestigious award. I humbly accept, and would like to thank all the little people that made it possible.

Now we just need to give out the fake Native American award. I would like to nominate Elizabeth Warren.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Do blacks have a legal registry?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
here is what I posted before on another thread:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:24

let's see.... 1 in 1,024

if we apply that ratio to an average brick mansion of some 20k individual bricks... then the 20 irregular bricks which have a different composition fade into insignificance.... ergo the claim of being Native American is also bogus

and about as likely as the error factor in the DNA process -> making her Pocohontas claim a joke, so she should Pay Trump

if I remember correctly, a long ago friend, living in Morganton NC had a Mother named Aileen who had the required 1/8th Tribal bloodline.... for the dangest time I can't recall if she was Cherokee or was she Blackfoot Heritage...

the percent of bloodline may have changed since (over 36 years ago) but the Senator Warren had no right to even spout off any degree of legit lineage to any Original American Tribe-Nation unless it was documented and verified...

but this too will never be judged rightly in the court-of-public-opinion.. so the democrat party gets-a-pass on still another issue

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Sorry, not without using facts. You'll just have to go racist and claim it's all OK.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Don't know, don't care. They're people to me. Not colors.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

TheRedneck

Do blacks have a legal registry?

Ask the police in the big cities.

💥🤷💥

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join