It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren releases DNA results to prove she is partially Native American

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Reneging a bet is one of the lowest things someone can do.

Its your word.

Him claiming he never said it is worse than him saying "she's not Indian enough". Though he never specified an amount and that would still be a bad look, it's better than blatantly lying when we have the video.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Doesn't this mean Trump owes her $1 million? I'm pretty sure he said he'd pay her a million if she proved she was Native American through a DNA test.

Absolutely, but I doubt that will happen.

He's already saying that he never said that, and he isn't going to pay.

Well, I say he did and needs to pay up.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

I am still voting for him or whoever wins the Conservative ticket in 2020.

I am just going to keep saying no to any D' from here on. I have had enough of that party. Maybe after they are gone we can get one for the Conservatives that aren't full of Prog's. I want liberal to mean "liberal" again and I might vote someone who is a real one but not if they have Democrats in with them.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yea...I'm sure he will find a way somehow, but he can't/shouldn't get away with this one. Put up or shut up. "I never said that." So, does that mean he's senile? I want someone to play that video for him, and then ask him what he thinks.

To be fair he said 'if she proves she's Indian'. I don't think 1/1024 or even 1/64 makes you anything. But in my opinion he phrased it in such a way that would allow him to never pay out since she never claimed to be 'an Indian' (Native American), only having some ancestry.

Although as I stated earlier, that percentage is laughable.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Ugh.

What? Uncle Joe is leading the polls right now.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Doesn't this mean Trump owes her $1 million? I'm pretty sure he said he'd pay her a million if she proved she was Native American through a DNA test.

You know, this could lead to a nationwide database being collected to see who else gets the minority status payments. Folks might jump at the opportunity for the cassshhhhhh.

Maybe if I go and eat a few cups of dirt from a native american sacred site, I'll be as good as Geronimo to go...for the cassshh

Why do I get the feeling CNN is about to trot out a geneticist or DNA guru to prove Warrens lineage to the plebs.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

That's a smart thing to do, flood his twitter account with the video that shows him saying it. At some point he'll have to stop denying it.

Just donate the million. He'd look like a standup guy, that's definitely the route he should take if he wants to come out on top. He's supposed to be a billionaire, right? So donating 1 million would be the equivalent of someone with $1,000 donating $1. Chump change. A drop in the bucket.

But no, he's going to deflect and lie about it. That seems to be the M.O. nowadays.

We need to demand more from our politicians.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Trump should donate the $1M to a native American foundation of some description. That'll piss everyone off.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sorry, this was a stupid move on her part. It makes her claim even more hilarious...

If Elizabeth Warren is native american, then most black American's can claim they are white.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Absolutely, but I doubt that will happen.

He's already saying that he never said that, and he isn't going to pay.

there's video of him saying it. lol

is video not good now?

Oh, I'm agreeing with you. How on earth does he think it's ok to say "I never said that"? That's ridiculous, and one of the lower things that a person can do. Not just lying about something he said (and it was recorded!), but to go back on a promise. That's low.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Family separation at the border and health care issues, things Warren has put herself out on, are not bat** crazy political issues. Mocking their defenders' cultural history as a diversion, is.

This thread isn't about any of what you just brought up.

But you're deluding those points too by acting like she has a rich Native American cultural history.

That's my whole point, both sides of this are silly. Acting like she is being attacked for "cultural history".

I know what I'm saying is callous seeing as she just proved she is "10 times less white than a white person in Utah". lol

The whole thing is funny, can we please have fun now Pa Pa, pretty please?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: narrator

He's not going to pay up.

Not a chance he honors his word.

He's Mr bankruptcy after all
Hahaha

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What cultural history do you have from being 1/32-1/1000 native American?

Cultural history doesn't reside in blood/DNA. That's like looking at a black American's blood and telling them that they have little to no "white" culture in their blood. Culture is about rituals, folklore, recipes and family legends, not blood/DNA.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This thread isn't about any of what you just brought up.

Right. It's about distracting us from those things, which are not petty, that Warren stands for.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You used to have an avatar that eluded to Trump's dick, the Mario toad with a censored sign after stormy describe it as such. (I thought it was funny and probably pissed people off).

So don't be coy and get right to your point. Some things and some politicians are off limits. Just tell me the rules so I know for future reference.
edit on 15-10-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And we all know how much Trump supporters really despise LIARS. I mean they just can't stand a LIAR. Absolutely cannot abide by a LIAR. Amiright? Number one on list of disqualifying traits for a Trump supporter? LIAR. Yawn.

That's effing rich.

Especially coming from the Trump TV thread creator.

Shall I link that LIE?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can you post a meme along with the link?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Ugh.

What? Uncle Joe is leading the polls right now.

Sorry, I don't think I have any follow up onomatopoeia for that. Maybe aaarrgh. That's a little pirate-y though.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Is that right? Oh, man, this got even better.

1/1024, you get that just from watching a western.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hahaha

The ole Italian Indian

The best

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yea...I'm sure he will find a way somehow, but he can't/shouldn't get away with this one. Put up or shut up. "I never said that." So, does that mean he's senile? I want someone to play that video for him, and then ask him what he thinks.

To be fair he said 'if she proves she's Indian'. I don't think 1/1024 or even 1/64 makes you anything. But in my opinion he phrased it in such a way that would allow him to never pay out since she never claimed to be 'an Indian' (Native American), only having some ancestry.

Although as I stated earlier, that percentage is laughable.

Just for fun...Trump should donate 1/1024th. of that $1M.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join