It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man wins womans cycling championship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
"Biological Male Wins World Championship Event in Women’s Cycling"

It was bound to happen.
I can imagine how the silver medal winner feels after losing. Cheated.

Will this be happening more often in other sports?
Will college scholarships be awarded to non women?
Will transgender men be allowed to hold board positions as women or men? "California"

I dont really care how people behave. If someone wishes to be trans or whatever sub gender, well hey have fun with that. But when their choices effect others I have a problem with them.

www.google.com...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Sh*t like this really makes me start thinking that the Mandela Effect might exist and that I've awoken in an alternate universe where everything revolves around stupid.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Losing the race would be way more embarrassing for him.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Going by the pic silver and bronze don't seem to mind. They look pretty happy.

Ole 1st place is thick though

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

In our PC world today, they would be torn apart for acting anything but happy about losing to him.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

“First transgender woman world champion … ever.”

Bull snip.

Science Deniers,

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I have yet to see biological woman to man wins mans sport or a variation. I think it's strange that it is almost or maybe even always men that become women then go into womens sports. I have yet to hear about a woman who becomes a guy and then wins a boxing match, or a race, or a ufc fight or something like that. Seems to be a telling sign. I do wonder what this man to womans record was in the sport before becoming a woman and cheating I mean beating the biological women.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

When I read this article it immediately made me think of the olympics.

I looked it up and was surprised to see this:
www.theguardian.com...

Female-to-male athletes can compete ‘without restriction’, while male-to-female athletes must undergo hormone therapy, according to new guidelines

and interestingly enough,

Transgender athletes should be allowed to compete in the Olympics and other international events without undergoing sex reassignment surgery, according to new guidelines adopted by the IOC.

As a woman, I already know what is going to happen.. sad.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Awwwwwwwww, they All should of gotten a First Place Trophy......

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
imagine being one of those women, that busted their rear ends for years to get into peak performance, years of strict diet control, constant training, sacrificing everything else, just to get the prize taken away from a guy that's not a guy just because he said so and took some pills.
It's gotta sting.

We will get to a point where these events won't even really matter, sports will become a parody of themselves, i mean what's the point in investing in any of it when this kind of nonsense happens?

it's crazy to what extent people will deny biology, who cares if it hurts people that actually played by the rules.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I think it's all being done to us as some sort of psyop masterplan. This was never natural, the way this stuff was taboo in the 90s and then over maybe 5 years suddenly it's not only ok, it's almost idolized and something to strive for. I mean like if I decided to identify as a woman tomorrow I might be applauded and find new opportunities for my life that staying a boring old male original gender wouldn't.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be allowed to believe what they want, love who they want, but the whole push to where we are today feels extremely contrived and expedited.

Hope that made some sense and didn't come off as anti anybody.

Eta: and it's so in your face, all the time, every type of media.
edit on 15-10-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

His reply to those comments about the paralympics is offensive to all real women. I actually think too they should compete in their own category. This is just unfair.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Yep, it's an absolute possibility, and those that would do such a thing have so many mushy minds now that readily latch on to such stupidity that it's as easy to find happy participants in the psy-op as it is for a man to use the women's bathroom in San Francisco.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

In our PC world today, they would be torn apart for acting anything but happy about losing to him.

Maybe
Maybe not

Either way I don't understand why people get worked up over this stuff

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

They must feel the same as all the people that lost to lance Armstrong right.

Just seems like there are plenty of social issues to get involved in. Just don't get why people choose this. But I don't have to understand

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven titles for doping.

I have a 16 yr old daughter that plays 2 varsity sports. Having her compete against men is just plain wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

I have yet to see biological woman to man wins mans sport or a variation. I think it's strange that it is almost or maybe even always men that become women then go into womens sports. I have yet to hear about a woman who becomes a guy and then wins a boxing match, or a race, or a ufc fight or something like that. Seems to be a telling sign. I do wonder what this man to womans record was in the sport before becoming a woman and cheating I mean beating the biological women.

You are right and I observe that biology wins out no matter the 'trans' rules made up by any "Scientists". There is no theory that has been proven that I know of where any women could somehow overcome their DNA in all those physical tests as you have pointed out.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They should eliminate positioning all together and just hand out participation medals instead.

Everyone's a winner!

edit on 15-10-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven titles for doping.

I have a 16 yr old daughter that plays 2 varsity sports. Having her compete against men is just plain wrong.

I understand he was stripped.
I was talking about how they must have felt to lose.

As a father of a daughter I see where you are coming from. To a point.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

And for HIS next trick HE'll be stealing candy from cis-babies to give to trans-babies... and then declare HIMself the first TransRobin Hood in the world!!!

Pardon my snark, but I just don't know a better way to express the absolute ludicrousness of this.

The saddest part is this GUY actually believes this is an accomplishment to be proud of.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join