It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious, who actually doesnt like me , honesty!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I like pudding.

And girdles I heard?

I'm a man! So it's lower back support!

And it makes my fanny look cuter.

I will not... I repeat... will not remind you what a Fanny is in the UK

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

If I could I would give you All of the applause!

You are not alone.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
No problems here man. I would hope we're all adult enough to know that our thoughts and opinions doesn't make us enemies like we see around us in this political charade. I stick around here because I love all of you guys, whether we agree or not. Let's face it.. We all seem to be strongly opinionated people here and that's what keeps us here, aside from the mystery and topics of such. It's fun! It passes my time. Hell, I'd buy every single one of you a beer... Multiple beers, in one sitting. You just have to come to Austin to get it

Like you, I wonder at times but I just like to think we argue like a large dysfunctional family. All the love, not many of the same opinions but that shouldn't matter.

THIS is where we fit in best. No matter our stance on the issues.

Love you bro!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
You are not alone.

While I know (hope) that to be true, I'll be honest, I'm not sure how many of us there really are?

Regardless, thank you for saying it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Thank you for that eloquent reply...

Without people like you there is little hope so please don't ever change!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Thanks for the kind words.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You are all good people here on ATS but I must admit that I poo my pants a little bit when Augustus pops up from time to time!

I can deal with DB cowboy as he is a big girls blouse from what Augustus didn’t tell me.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well, here we are a mutual admiration society, all of a sudden... Perhaps we should respect each other a little more and stop the name calling, veiled insults, and outright contempt for those that have a different ideology.

actually, I don't care if it continues as one big partisan mud pit. It kinda lets you know who you are dealing with, and whether you need to go or stay!!

edit on 15-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have similar relationships here, too. For example, me & Johnny Canuck can bump heads on threads, but behind the scenes I respect what an awesome person he is and if he ever sent a bat-signal I'd do whatever I could to answer the call and I know that he would too. Here's to you, Johnny, and when I sometimes use the term "virtue-signaler" I never include you in that category.

edit on 15-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You piss me off occasionally but far less than most people so actually I like you probably 9 out of 10 days if not a little more.

Hehehe.

LoL thats my job...........

But I am interested........... what is it that pisses you off.......I am tryng to open the dialog.....

It use to be back in the day we had the chat room.........so we could actually get to know each other......so maybe this is sort of the analog........

I think it is when you get a little too closed minded and veer too far into an extreme (and exhibit a stubbornness about it) but I don't really get too upset or anything. I was mostly kinda joking around.

I do miss ATS chat and I find it strange that so many people would like it to resurface yet I haven't heard any official statements from the staff here about their reasons for not hosting it anymore.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I do miss ATS chat and I find it strange that so many people would like it to resurface yet I haven't heard any official statements from the staff here about their reasons for not hosting it anymore.

They have said repeatedly that it became far too nasty and they were not interested in moderating it further with that type of behavior.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They have said repeatedly that it became far too nasty and they were not interested in moderating it further with that type of behavior.

Oh...

I guess that happened the year or so after I didn't visit anymore. Maybe around 2011-12?

That was sort of my guess on why they closed it down (it's too difficult to moderate).

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Quite frankly, I think you all stink.

I miss Kali too, what a warrior she was.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Love this thread

Thanks for restoring a chunk of my faith in humanity today

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Quite frankly, I think you all stink.

Except me, I bear the scent of sweet peas, gardenias, and sometimes jasmine.

Those are hydrangeas btw.
edit on 10/15/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
There are many people here, that don't share the same views on things I do, and sometimes I "argue" with them.
But I have told many of them, and would tell anyone here:
If I had the opportunity to met you in real life, if you're ever in my area, I would buy you a beer. (pop, ice tea, whatever)

One thing I've learned in my old age, you dig deep enough, you have something in common.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I like you! Now, there are many topics I disagree with you on but you have solid beliefs and integrity. Just because you lean Right doesn't mean you won't hold Republicans accountable when necessary. You are one of the lone conservatives on this site who will do such a thing and that's because winning at all costs isn't the game you play and god dammit I respect you for it!

I like you!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Like you ? I love you man !

Oh wait, never mind I thought you were the other mask guy.

😜

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Wow, believe it or not I was just thinking of Kali the other day, and Flyersfan too - both battle hardened, much respect.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sadly, I did not know about her situation or passing until this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join