It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious, who actually doesnt like me , honesty!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

NAH man I’ve never had an issue with ya.I may not always agree with somethings that are said sometimes but it doesn’t bother me at all.
Hell even BigDave-AR says some things that a lesser person would get huffy and puffy. But at the end of the day these are just words, nothing more.
Hell there is another member on here that we have very different views on most things political. And we could easily get at each others throats. But after I could easily go grab a beer and watch OU with em. When the game is on we PM each other about the happenings of the game.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I like you better than you-know-who.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

NAH man I’ve never had an issue with ya.I may not always agree with somethings that are said sometimes but it doesn’t bother me at all.
Hell even BidDave-AR says somethings that a lesser person would get huffy and puffy. But at the end of the day these are just words, nothing more.
Hell there is another member on here that we have very different views on most things political. And we could easily get at each others throats. But after I could easily go grab a beer and watch OU with em. When the game is on we PM each other about the happenings of the game.

Pfffttt I don’t know what you’re talking about I’ve never upset anyone.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Hell even BidDave-AR says somethings that a lesser person would get huffy and puffy. But at the end of the day these are just words, nothing more.

Pfffttt I don’t know what you’re talking about I’ve never upset anyone.

Sometimes I post something with a nice big grin praying that someone with get so offended that they cry. No one will ever admit that but I can dream right?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

If you really want to know "who doesnt like you" the most.
Just look in the mirror!, then grow a set.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I like you because you have nice legs.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth
I listen to you when you have a point I disagree with.
If that counts as 'liking' then yes I do.

LOL ........I dig.....you and I butted heads a LOT during the election.....

And sometimes still when it comes to it.....youre one of the few that probably remember i wasnt a huge Trump fan....

Cna you believe that now on the forumi get accused of being a Trump drone?!

I don't think there are any shades of grey - at least perceived - when it comes to Trump. You either hate him or are a drone/Nazi.

I seem to recall you were a Rand Paul guy? - I'd actually prefer him to Trump, but he doesn't seem to be able to punch hard enough to cut through.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Trueman

Whahaha...I was thinking the same but that was "themask" with his adventures in conspiracy..

Anyway...my list of people I don't like is rather short and you sir, are not on it!

Peace

MisterMask.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

Thank you....something wasn't sitting right. It was Mr.Mask..indeed!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yeah, Kali and I went back and forth a LOT with rather high intensity on some subjects, but when she broke the news of her cancer, I told her that despite our political differences, if she needed to vent or even just abuse an anonymous screen name, I was there for her.

She never reached out in that way, but it's good to know that she had a lot of close support on here (judging by your comment and others that I was reading in her final threads).

I'm like you--there are actually quite a few members on here with whom I agree AND disagree that I could actually see being a friend in real life. Hell, I disagree with a large number of friends and family politically, but that doesn't stop us from enjoying the human aspects of life together.

Politics can be such a destructive force in real life, and social media has exacerbated that problem 100-fold, at least. There are only a few people on ATS that I truly don't believe that I couldn't get along with in real life, and they will remain nameless, but I hope that most people on here understand that if I or other people disagree with them politically, that doesn't mean that we are bad people.

I think that is getting lost these days...in all social media and it's even bleeding in to real life for too many people.

And if you are one of those people who dislike or hate others because they passionately disagree sometimes, you might want to take a moment, a few deep breaths, and have a look in the mirror and see if you are who you really want to be.

No, I don't dislike you, Man...you know, to answer your question after that rambling of mine.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Totally off topic but your sig.....I've been locked away in the avatar design thread for ages and been avoiding anything political on ATS but when even you give up I guess the end is really near huh?

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm not angry at anyone, I hold no resentments. I't all just entertainment and a light diversion from things that really matter in my life.

And I want to thank everyone for keeping me amused.
edit on 15-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think it has something to do with you having a smelly bottom.

Right... back to my morphine pump...

Don’t mind me mate.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I like pudding.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I like pudding.

And girdles I heard?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I like pudding.

And girdles I heard?

I'm a man! So it's lower back support!

And it makes my fanny look cuter.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

And girdles I heard?

My poor English made me google girdles and i was not expecting what i found

Who am I to judge what DB likes...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You're one of the few here that I don't need a grain of salt reading your stuff.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: loam

...but when even you give up I guess the end is really near huh?

I haven't given up.

But the change represents that I believe many (who I never thought would) have done so.

I don't want to hijack the thread topic, but since you raised the topic...

For most of my life I've literally cherished the collection of experiences and relationships I've had with people who were NOT like me. Politics, race, religion, gender, orientation, etc... They were the fabric that inspired true awe and joy in my life...and a deep gratefulness that I was lucky enough to be a citizen of a country that (if not entirely by deed, but words) held the ideals of diversity and liberty and equality as its reason for existence.

The melting pot. Land of the free. The rule of law...justice. Opportunity.

Those phrases meant something to me. They still do.

I have also been privileged to have spent a significant portion of my life outside of the country. My roots are not just here, but in many places in the world.

So when I see what has transpired over they past few decades in this country, it is nothing less than heartbreaking for me.

We are no longer Americans. Not really. The nation has all but Balkanized.

Winning hearts and minds has been replaced by demonizing the PERSON for their Ideas and opinions...and even worse, their demographic status. Agreeing to disagree is largely gone. We now have political leadership that routinely questions the legitimacy of our institutions...that openly spew hostility towards large groups of PEOPLE in the name of fairness and equality. Our media has largely abandoned us.

Now, WHAT I AM AS A PERSON is routinely under attack in this country. My interest in cultural diversity, risks cultural appropriation. My race and sex, imply inherent defect because of patriarchal and racial privilege. My politics are no longer a means to an end, but an end to end. Who I am as a person is largely irrelevant. What I have done as a person is largely irrelevant.

Today's climate eviscerates trust in 'others'.

Yet, despite all of this, I remain hopeful (maybe even delusional). We may get none of this right in my lifetime, but I believe one day we might. I hope that's true anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join