It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Refuses to Condemn Mobs Harassing Republicans says “We Need to Mobilize”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: neo96

proving time and time again youre just itching for it

thats two of you righties just today that admitted they want the fight.
at least youre not lying about it

I'm very curious by your post. Just how many times is the Right expected to roll over from the attacks by the leftist thugs? How often are the Right to start out with peaceful rallies only to have the antifa mobs show up and start the violence? When does the Right say enough is enough?

Not saying anyone should roll over.
I'm saying people should want all this bull# to end.
He and many others don't want it to end. They want it to happen so they can hurt people. Read the friggin posts man. Its there for all to see.

How is one to take it when a person prays for some mob to come to their town?

Lots of cowboys around here and they want to get involved in the action.
They get cheered for it too and it's #ing gross.
edit on 16-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
No matter how hard one tries to stir the pot, they will never make a true case that Bernie Sanders promotes violence of any sort. That's ridiculous, and demeans the person making the false charge. That being said, what is going on is very predictable. The level of corruption on Capitol Hill has grown to epic proportions. Our leadership overtly ignores the people, callously even, and they are getting restless, tired of it all. These are people elected to be good stewards of America, but most care nothing but for themselves and their corporate donors who keep them in power. That is no a sustainable model, even in a dictatorship, much less a democratic republic (however far we've moved from that).

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

yup - the " case " against sen saunders is utterly farcical - but hey - what do you expect from wingnuts ?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Read the friggin posts man. Its there for all to see. How is one to take it when a person prays for some mob to come to their town? Lots of cowboys around here and they want to get involved in the action. They get cheered for it too and it's #ing gross.

I really don't know what to tell you. I went back through the posts and it seems we're not seeing the same thing. What I'm seeing is someone who's sick and tired of watching the leftist thugs attacking the Rights marchers with the medias blessing and a blind eye for some cities police. Someone's going to get seriously hurt or killed and the Right will get blamed for it no matter what happens.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Go Bernie 2020!!!

Run Bernie Run! Just 1 more nail in the Dems coffin!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You'd think after the Shooting of a Republican Congressman at a softball game, the Democrats would be trying to calm their base, rather than work them into a froth.

I guess it will take the Left actually killing a politician for it's leaders to start acting responsible.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You'd think after the Shooting of a Republican Congressman at a softball game, the Democrats would be trying to calm their base, rather than work them into a froth.

I guess it will take the Left actually killing a politician for it's leaders to start acting responsible.

Remember that "coincidental" train crash too.

🥁

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The way they're heading, I wouldn't count on it. Just the impression I'm getting is their masters want this.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

“We Need to Mobilize”

And so do we.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: Swills

Go Bernie 2020!!!

Run Bernie Run! Just 1 more nail in the Dems coffin!

Bernie is done.

He showed his true swamp colors when he endorsed the scandal ridden, corrupted, lying, worthless career politician known as Hillary . Not only did Hillary work with the DNC and MSM to rig the DNC election against Bernie , but she was the poster child of what is wrong with politics and was completely the opposite of Bernie anti corruption campaign message.

Bernie was either a sellout or was sold out from the start or perhaps feared to be added to the list of conveniently dead persons associated with the Clintons.

He should have kept his integrity like Ron Paul did when he endorsed non of the above ,as they were all swamp creatures.

edit on 561031America/ChicagoThu, 18 Oct 2018 11:56:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Mobilize against what?

Low unemployment and taxes?

This "resist" movement is cute.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Mobilize against what?

Low unemployment and taxes?

This "resist" movement is cute.

Repeat after me and clap in time:

"There are too many jobs!"
"Unemployment is too low!"
"People are making more money!"
Hey, Ho, these jobs have got to go!

"There are too many jobs!"
"Unemployment is too low!"
"People are making more money!"
Hey, Ho, these jobs have got to go!

RESIST!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm on the fence about Bernie. Could be he's become radicalized like most politically-active American factions, could be this is more of the Wall Street spin out to eliminate dissent. Hard to tell now days.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I saw a young man on the subway wearing a breathing mask, like for construction dust.

Black shirt with white letters writing out a political message.

Paying attention.

If that's who will warn me of what to think then I am emboldened to do as I please.

I've met ANTIFA idiots for over 2 decades. None have been the athletic warrior type.

ANTIFA are classists. Rich democrats better watch who they sleep with.

I see many shocked and crippled democrats in the future.

edit on 10 22 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I've met ANTIFA idiots for over 2 decades. None have been the athletic warrior type.

Indeed. I'd be much more concerned with gang members with Armed Forces training, and State actors, than entitled millennials who think they're tough #

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join