It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Refuses to Condemn Mobs Harassing Republicans says “We Need to Mobilize”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That’s easy to explain .

People that put their money where their mouth is are bad asses. If you can stand up to some idiot screaming in your face for what you believe you have morals .

They deserve a little more credit .

well I cant argue with that.....

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Sooner or later it all boils down to testosterone .
edit on 15-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Sooner or later it all boils down to testosterone .

if i put on a mask and dress in black does that boost it?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

No Burkas will not help you in the least .

edit on 15-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Anti-GOP protesters have been ramping up their rhetoric in recent weeks, threatening to follow prominent Republicans who venture into public, and recently in places like New York City, issuing “warnings” to anyone who publicly expresses support for conservative ideals.

Warnings? What kind of warnings?

I've heard it is pretty tough in New York City, but I grew up two miles north of Detroit. The girls in the blue collar neighborhood that I grew up in had a warning for anyone they had a problem with. They would say, "I'll kick your f___ing ass b__ch!" The guys in that neighborhood issued a warning by way of a fist in your face. Is that the kind of warning Bernie is talking about? Is a NY warning to shut up like our Detroit ones?

Certainly this shows no respect for our right to free speech and to publicly voice a conservative opinion. I'd never have voted for Bernie, his liberal ideals were too extreme for me. Apparently he is even more extreme than I figured back during the last election.
edit on 15-10-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2018 by MichiganSwampBuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Everybody calm down winter is nearly here. People will long forget what they were upset about after being in the basement for 6 months like a perennial flower that they are.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: xuenchen

So when we look back on things to determine what caused the civil war, we will have Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders to thank. Prepare for the radical left antifa to mobilize their uncivil behavior.

Don't forget the puppet master George Soros, once he's gotten all he can from hillary and bernie he'll move on to the next puppet.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Ameilia

So when we look back on things to determine what caused the civil war, we will have Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders to thank. Prepare for the radical left antifa to mobilize their uncivil behavior.

Antifa only misbehaves in Progressive cities. Ever see them organize and start their snip anywhere else? I would love to see em come to my town some day! Praying for it actually......

So you actually want # to go down so you can hurt people?

Its what I have been saying.

Instead of just wanting it to stop you want it to come to your town.

Why think like that?

Pretty much as I suspected from you. Lots of others too.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Also this is the type of thought process by people on both sides that will cause things to continue and get worse.

Pretty gross man

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It's one thing if it's an even fight

But the police are ordered to protect antifa and let antifa attack the patriotic groups with immunity.

Arrest those that get in the way of antifa, look the other way when antifa is doing it.

On drudge report they have a video of antifa getting pushed back by Patriots with flags. Getting their asses handed to them.

That's when a cop stepped in to protect the antifa guy and shoots pepper balls at the Patriots.

I have never seen a cop step in to protect anyone from antifa

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I don't know why anyone ever liked Sanders.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Orange you supposed to know first hand the farce that the system is, meaning you'd know these manufactured polarized partisan identities its set upon US to blossom into thorns, shouldnt you know it better than anyone ol Bernie?

He's endured loudmouth SJW's, and here he is trying to what is it harness them? Or keep them pointed away from himself? Because the people that all this kind of banter is really going to appeal, and you'll see out goosestepping to it, are these hyper-zealots who have bought into all this PC Identity Politick BS.

edit on 15-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

You have a point. Last year I was taking my Great Niece and a few of her friends to a women's college basketball game. Out in front of the field house there was a group of clowns protesting. The Campus Police would not let us go past to go to the game. I asked "Why?" and was told that I looked like someone who wouldn't take any crap from the protesters. The Campus Police were there to protect the protesters. I had to eat the $120 I spent on the tickets.

Look at what happened in Portland. A guy in his car makes a wrong turn and ends up in the middle of a protest. The protesters damage his car and breaks it's windows and the Portland Police want to arrest the driver.

Sooner or later Antifa is going to zig when it should have zagged and some of them are going to get hurt, maybe even killed and the media is going to come out with "We told you the Right was violent!!!" This has been the objective all along. If the people calling for this were as concerned as they want you to believe, they would be out there in the middle of the protests, but, no they just send their "useful idiots" out to do it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Bloodworth

Sooner or later Antifa is going to zig when it should have zagged and some of them are going to get hurt, maybe even killed and the media is going to come out with "We told you the Right was violent!!!" This has been the objective all along.

This is unfortunately completely right. Only a matter of time.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't think you can occupy public roads and demand people yield to your demands.

Cars should just keep coming

The police actions or lack of speaks volumes

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
BTW, how's Bernie's bank fraud case going in Maine?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”

The very definition of fascism

Openly supported by the entire left. “It’s ok to harass and destroy as long as the victim is a Drumpftard”.

Not entire left. Avoid vast generalizations.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Anyone else notice the root of the word "mobilize" is "mob"?

The left vehemently rejects the use of "the M-word"....but then use it in their rhetoric!

Do they think we are all THAT stupid???

Seriously??

More like has anyone else realized that they are trying to redifine "protest" into "mobs" accosting people.....theres a complete difference but they are trying AGAIN to change the definition........this crap is right out of Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" to normalize this behavior and condemn anyone trying to stop it, with violating their "rights"

WAKE UP yall

Yea, saw CNN the other night trying to act like the "M" word is now the "N" word. You would have to be totally brainwashed to even entertain that idea.

You give words power the more they are spoken. Its the same reason politicians will not give direct answer to seemingly easy questions. By saying Mod and normalizing that word in context with protesters you are giving the word more air time and more staying power. So eventually it become "True" because its something "everyone knows" even though it is false or misleading.
edit on 15-10-2018 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Honest question for anyone: aren’t there some laws against harassment, such as in some of these cases?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Honest question for anyone: aren’t there some laws against harassment, such as in some of these cases?

For for public and ESPECIALLY political figures the laws are more lax. Threats of violence are still off limits, which is why the right is always trying to make these encounters seem like some violent illegal act. Such as calling protesters a mob, because a mob has pretty heavy negative connotations.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join