It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Refuses to Condemn Mobs Harassing Republicans says “We Need to Mobilize”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Now even ol' Bernie Sanders is getting everybody riled up !!

On CNN (of course), Sanders says "we need to mobilize" !!!

Ol' marblehead joins all the others and is oh-so stern and serious 😃

It's a laugh a minute with these anti-Trump people 😎

TDS is real !!!!😨

Bernie Sanders Refuses to Condemn Mobs Harassing Republicans: “We Need to Mobilize”

Vermont Senator and former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders refused to condemn activists who have been threatening, stalking, and harassing Republican officials, telling CNN’s Jake Tapper, instead, that the Left “needs to mobilize.”

Anti-GOP protesters have been ramping up their rhetoric in recent weeks, threatening to follow prominent Republicans who venture into public, and recently in places like New York City, issuing “warnings” to anyone who publicly expresses support for conservative ideals.

When asked his opinion on whether leftist rhetoric has become too violent, instead of condemning protesters, Sanders completely “skirted the issue,” Mediaite reports, saying that “mobilizing” progressive forces was important to victory.

edit on Oct-14-2018 by xuenchen because: 🥁💥🥁

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”

The very definition of fascism

Openly supported by the entire left. “It’s ok to harass and destroy as long as the victim is a Drumpftard”.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It looks like it's getting to the point that our choices will be either
ballots or bullets.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the root of the word "mobilize" is "mob"?

The left vehemently rejects the use of "the M-word"....but then use it in their rhetoric!

Do they think we are all THAT stupid???

Seriously??

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So when we look back on things to determine what caused the civil war, we will have Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders to thank. Prepare for the radical left antifa to mobilize their uncivil behavior.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Finding out your friends are democrats.... like putting a square of dark chocolate in you mouth, only to find it's un-sweetened.......

I predict a Youtube circus election time, and LOTS of new SNL material

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

So when we look back on things to determine what caused the civil war, we will have Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders to thank. Prepare for the radical left antifa to mobilize their uncivil behavior.

Antifa only misbehaves in Progressive cities. Ever see them organize and start their snip anywhere else? I would love to see em come to my town some day! Praying for it actually......

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

The left vehemently rejects the use of "the M-word"....but then use it in their rhetoric!

Seriously??

More like has anyone else realized that they are trying to redifine "protest" into "mobs" accosting people.....theres a complete difference but they are trying AGAIN to change the definition........this crap is right out of Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" to normalize this behavior and condemn anyone trying to stop it, with violating their "rights"

WAKE UP yall

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

no on one else - " noticed " - because you just made that crap up

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Apparently we are......look how far its been allowed to happen despite all the warning signs.....

I liken this movement to a woman who has been systematically abused in a relationship and refuses to see the issue.....

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Seriously??

More like has anyone else realized that they are trying to redifine "protest" into "mobs" accosting people.....theres a complete difference but they are trying AGAIN to change the definition........this crap is right out of Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" to normalize this behavior and condemn anyone trying to stop it, with violating their "rights"

WAKE UP yall

Yea, saw CNN the other night trying to act like the "M" word is now the "N" word. You would have to be totally brainwashed to even entertain that idea.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Finding out your friends are democrats.... like putting a square of dark chocolate in you mouth, only to find it's un-sweetened.......

I predict a Youtube circus election time, and LOTS of new SNL material

I cant agree with this white washing so much, I have plenty of friends that are democrats that we dont agree politically, but we do agree that the violence and stupidity is divisive.......

I know if # were to ever hit the fan we would stand side by side......

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Ameilia

Antifa only misbehaves in Progressive cities. Ever see them organize and start their snip anywhere else? I would love to see em come to my town some day! Praying for it actually......

Here in Georgia , it would not turn out too well....
Unless one counts jail time as a win...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Seriously??

WAKE UP yall

Yea, saw CNN the other night trying to act like the "M" word is now the "N" word. You would have to be totally brainwashed to even entertain that idea.

Years and years and years ago i was on a debate here on ATS with someone about gun rights and definition there of what an "assault rifle" was.......

I was tabbing back and forth between wikipedia, and I kid you not......I literally watched them change the definition to fit a narrative for the left.......i yelled about it but people wouldn't notice......this was back in 2012 i think.....

NOW people realize thats exactly what they are doing....I hope they continue to wake up

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Seriously??

WAKE UP yall

Years and years and years ago i was on a debate here on ATS with someone about gun rights and definition there of what an "assault rifle" was.......

I was tabbing back and forth between wikipedia, and I kid you not......I literally watched them change the definition to fit a narrative for the left.......i yelled about it but people wouldn't notice......this was back in 2012 i think.....

NOW people realize thats exactly what they are doing....I hope they continue to wake up

Look what they did to "Nationalism" by putting "white" in front of it????? You are spot on with your Saul Alinsky observation!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Bernie is promoting fascism. To think I wanted to vote for him if he had beat out Hillary. I guess I feel like a fool, Bernie is not much better than Hillary. I guess I will definitely only vote for Republican presidents now unless they start exhibiting the same kind of attitude as the left is doing now.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'd be angry too if I wasted an entire lifetime believing in ideas that don't work.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
I'd be angry too if I wasted an entire lifetime believing in ideas that don't work.

Why be angry though? Isn't learning something that was false and kept you in chains your whole life liberating? I guess that was a rhetorical question....

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
ANTIFA started a great mobilization movement in 2017. They swarmed in the thousands breaking windows and protesting free speech .

Then a few hundred proud boys/alt-knights sent them all running.

If Bernie’s minions mobilize .

I expect the same.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join