It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Best Friend's GF of 5 Years Just Dumped Him Over Kavanaugh

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Smart woman. What took her so long to ditch the loser? a reply to: NthOther

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here's my theory, lol, which means little here, but I'll throw it out there.
Based on the OP's perception of the facts, which I'm going to assume are truthful as far as he knows. I do believe people have been triggered enough by Trump and by extension Kavanaugh, that it has ended or disrupted relationships, romantic or otherwise.

In this case however, it looks like this woman wanted out of the relationship and had already found a new lover and was cheating. Instead of doing the decent thing at that point and come clean and figure out how to co-parent with the Father of her child and take what ever "moral" hit she was going to have to take in the eyes of their mutual friends and families, she chose to lie and frame this man in the worst kind of way.

So, now we're in a place where women are being given an excuse to ruin men's lives with little or no proof ( he said, she said ) and to even question the woman's version is seen as " victimizing " her. If that's not bad enough we also have prominent women basically saying " Hey, too bad, too sad if a few good men have to go down, because most of them are guilty " IDK when the rules and values changed, most of us were taught that if a few bad go free, it's worth it to make sure the burden of PROOF is upheld. Innocent until proven Guilty !

I feel really sad for the OP's friend and his daughter.
Daddy's are very important and his kid is at a very important developmental age at 5 yrs. old. This poor little girl must be totally confused, her Daddy's suddenly gone, Mommy's moved in a new BF and likely she's aware that her Daddy is being accused of being a bad man.

Family court's don't require lawyers and most of the Judges are pretty astute and can " smell " liar's , plus they are advocates of the kids first and foremost. I hope your friend finds justice and at least gets 50 / 50 custody, which will also mean your friend won't have to pay her child support , which might also be part of the SCAM she's trying to pull off !!

edit on 16-10-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

If i wanted to destroy a persons life for political gain, and had no sense of morality, i can also unite a couple of my friends and lie under oath. Just because i did that, does it make it true? Point is,anyone can gossip and spread rumors. People do lie, and it is healthy to be skeptical until evidences like DNA tests comes out proving such and such.

The way I see it;
This was a political hit because the dems want power and control. And many people can see right through those lies spouted by the dems.

The OP's friend is better off without such illogical, DANGEROUS people.

edit on th2018000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:47:59 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 16 Oct 2018 09:47:59 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

or her with him

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

as is she

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Did you ask your friend why he thinks Justice Kavanaugh is likely an incredible douche?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

My Best Friend's GF of 5 Years Just Dumped Him Over Kavanaugh

All he did was say he thought the guy, while most likely an incredible douche, was nonetheless getting a raw deal. She summarily called him a rapist and a racist, gave him the boot, and is trying to destroy his reputation on social media.

Guess she can be called a rapist enabler, that is if in those 5 years she didn't allow him to taste the fruit of the feminist tree.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What if she is the rapist? TA TA TA !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's the American Liberal way.

Sorry but this has zilch to do with being a liberal. It has everything to do with being a lunatic.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
My last boyfriend is/was mental when it came to Trump. He would believe every single lie that the fake news reported and when I would provide him with the real facts he would get so angry and disgusted with me.

It was so bad, and he would basically blame me for Trump (even though I didn't vote for him). But I guess since I didn't vote for the pantsuit, that makes me a Trump voter in his leftie mind.

Anyway, it was simply intolerable and I couldn't be in a relationship with him any longer. In fact, we still fight every so often about Trump, although we haven't seen each other in almost a year.

TDS is very very REAL. Oh yeah, and he also said that Kavanaugh was, "guilty as sin".

I have no idea what I ever saw in that fool.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
good for her, strong women salute

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
On a related note. One of my facebook friends just shared a meme that accused Brett Kavanaugh of being the deciding vote for the North Dakota voter ID law. The meme actually claims it was his "first decision" as a SCJ. The meme was shared as being true and there was a bunch of drama about "destroying our country" and how we can "never ever waste our vote again". Typical leftie dramatics....

I asked for a fact check (which I had to do myself of course). Turns out that Kavanaugh did NOT vote in this matter. So, I wrote in my comment that this was not true and that people shouldn't share things that are not fact checked first.

I was told it didn't matter that is wasn't true, I was still an idiot for voting for the party of racists, etc etc...

Lefties are hopeless.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
People need to stop having babies if they're not going to get married.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
good for her, strong women salute

May I ask what you're saluting ? The end of a family, the end of this little's girl's faith in her Daddy ? Even if everything this woman accused the OP's friend of doing was true, it still wouldn't excuse the way she's handled this concerning her daughter. My daughter's Father and I divorced when she was 8 and he had issues worse then what the OP's friend's ex is accusing him of doing, so I get it, and it's brutal to not only end a family, but to try and rise above all the selfish BS and think about the child you both Love first.

God knows I'm no saint, but I can't imagine making my daughter's father's life worse then what he already had to deal with by branding him as a rapist, racist lunatic on social media, calling in the cops before calling in a counselor or something to help with anger problems ( if he had them ) giving my child's Father a record and hurting him financially.

She used the judicial system to evict him from their home, cut off ties with his child, she moved in a new BF and t's not right. don't know what else to say ?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: NthOther

Did he retrieve his testicles when she returned the rest of his belongings?

Theyre not married so the only thing she can take is his pride. The way I see it he is better off alone.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Well then, I guess we should begin with yours.

See how that works?

Yep. You've drank so much koolaid you're all in for the party of racists and rapists.

Meanwhile, I'm sick of them. I hate seeing what that crowd has done to the Republican party. A bunch of RINO's usurping actual solid governing principles.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: loam
Well then, I guess we should begin with yours.

See how that works?

Yep. You've drank so much koolaid you're all in for the party of racists and rapists.

Meanwhile, I'm sick of them. I hate seeing what that crowd has done to the Republican party. A bunch of RINO's usurping actual solid governing principles.

That's exactly what the lying democrats are at this moment. They too drank too much of the Koolaid the fakestream media had to offer. False accusations.
edit on th2018000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 17 Oct 2018 15:33:19 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 17 Oct 2018 15:33:19 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther
I wonder what this girlfriend will think in 30 years when some girl claims her son raped her?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join