It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Best Friend's GF of 5 Years Just Dumped Him Over Kavanaugh

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: sine.nomine

a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Because he probably was a racist and she is just telling the world the truth as to why he is an undesirable partner.

You literally just said there's no proof either way.

You are confused. There is no proof either way if Kavanaugh tried to rape that 15 year old girl back then, what I was trying to relay, which you missed, was that her partner probably was a racist as well and she most likely could not live with that as well as him siding with Kavanaugh being innocent without any evidence.

"Probably" and "likely" being the two key words of your hypocritical statements.

Nitpicking words won't make you right...because it is 'alleged' which prompts me to use those words.

Was I nitpicking? Or were your statements based on fact rather than conjecture?

Nobody has any facts here because we are not hearing from the two parties concerned. Sheesh

So conjecture. Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Because he probably was a racist and she is just telling the world the truth as to why he is an undesirable partner.

You are confused. There is no proof either way if Kavanaugh tried to rape that 15 year old girl back then, what I was trying to relay, which you missed, was that her partner probably was a racist as well and she most likely could not live with that as well as him siding with Kavanaugh being innocent without any evidence.

"Probably" and "likely" being the two key words of your hypocritical statements.

Nitpicking words won't make you right...because it is 'alleged' which prompts me to use those words.

Nobody has any facts here because we are not hearing from the two parties concerned. Sheesh

So conjecture. Gotcha.

Ditto. Conjecture. Gotcha too.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So conjecture. Gotcha.

I'm just gonna DM you.

Kudos for the guy who got out of that relationship.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

So conjecture. Gotcha.

I'm just gonna DM you.

Whatever, kudos for her finally having the bravery to get out of a bad situation and telling the world why.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So conjecture. Gotcha.

I'm just gonna DM you.

Whatever, kudos for her finally having the bravery to get out of a bad situation and telling the world why.

If it's not working out then leave. I get that. This publicized crap that's conveniently timed raises questions though. I have no problems with her, I just don't think people should be destroyed from accusations.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: loam
The Washington Post published this opinion piece just a few days ago...

Thanks for not raping us, all you ‘good men.’ But it’s not enough.

All of that after a 50 year marriage from a loving and supportive husband.

But this thread must be fake.

Dishonest or delusional...not sure which, but some of you are really spooky.

Who gives a eff if this thread is fake or real?

Of course it is fake. Who would come on a public message board and post such stuff? If it is true then you know she really dumped because he was clearly the type that would come here and post such stuff. As much as he posts it is very surprising he has any serious relationships then or now. If you spend all day here then you are the loser.

BTW Ford did not give 5 sides of the story. She stayed consistent. Who didn't keep his story straight was Kavanaugh, but easy to overlook it, if you are blinded by partisanship. Maybe she just wanted someone who could see things for what they are without inserting hypocritical political beliefs into the equation.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: soberbacchus

The Washington Post published this opinion piece just a few days ago...

Thanks for not raping us, all you ‘good men.’ But it’s not enough.

All of that after a 50 year marriage from a loving and supportive husband.

But this thread must be fake.

Dishonest or delusional...not sure which, but some of you are really spooky.

Who gives a eff if this thread is fake or real?

Of course it is fake. Who would come on a public message board and post such stuff? If it is true then you know she really dumped because he was clearly the type that would come here and post such stuff. As much as he posts it is very surprising he has any serious relationships then or now. If you spend all day here then you are the loser.

BTW Ford did not give 5 sides of the story. She stayed consistent. Who didn't keep his story straight was Kavanaugh, but easy to overlook it, if you are blinded by partisanship. Maybe she just wanted someone who could see things for what they are without inserting hypocritical political beliefs into the equation.

It's not fake. I dated a girl, very highly educated..as in Law Degree and Civil Engineer educated..Hardcore leftist against corporations and anything Donald Trump related. Pretty much anything you say sets them off about politics in some way. Not fake at all.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sounds like she was a bomb waiting to blow. It's good when people show their true colours. Saves him wasting more years with her

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So conjecture. Gotcha.

I'm just gonna DM you.

If it's not working out then leave. I get that. This publicized crap that's conveniently timed raises questions though. I have no problems with her, I just don't think people should be destroyed from accusations.

Perhaps not being judgemental of other people's relationships would be a start then....

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Sounds like she was a bomb waiting to blow. It's good when people show their true colours. Saves him wasting more years with her

I'm sure she feels the same way...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Im literally doing the opposite. I'm respecting their relationship by not judging it. I'm completely critiquing people doing the opposite. It's not your business. It's not my business. It's BS that this is public.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: VividestSum93
a reply to: Aazadan

Locate mirror,look in it your no better

Yes I am.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Lovely. Spoken like a true fascist.

Not at all. Toxic ideologies should no longer be tolerated in society however.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
# happens.

Cheers to them breaking up, clearly not a good match no matter what you believe or where you sit.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
What do you get when you mix crazy people with politics?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Lovely. Spoken like a true fascist.

Not at all. Toxic ideologies should no longer be tolerated in society however.

Well then, I guess we should begin with yours.

See how that works?
edit on 16-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: NthOther

Why would she call him a racist for saying Kavanaugh got a raw deal?
Last I checked, Christine Blasey Ford was white.

She identifies as a Beach person , not Caucasian.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: VividestSum93

Locate mirror,look in it your no better

Yes I am.

All the totalitarians say that..........

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: soberbacchus

How do we know? Because anyone petty and bitter enough to end a relationship over that isn't worth being anywhere near. They aren't worthy of being in your life. Because any person who would treat you like that over something as petty and pathetic as a mere political opinion clearly has little regard for you to begin with

We know virtually NOTHING about this "story" about random anonymous people.

But what we do know is that your narrative is contradicted by the OP itself.

originally posted by: NthOther

Now, obviously there are other issues going on with them, but this comment was apparently the last straw.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: soberbacchus

If you expect people to take you seriously with that attitude think again. Anyone who is not fair, or understands due process should not be taken seriously at all. There is always a chance the person may be lying. And so far, no evidences has been shown to suggest that what was said against kavanaugh was true.

Holy crap.

What a perfect and bizarre statement.

An anonymous OP about some guys anonymous friend who got dumped by some girl purportedly because of "other issues" and an argument about the Kavanuagh hearings?

All TRUE!!! Horrific!

Multiple classmates giving statements under penalty of perjury and Ford testifying under oath?
Must see more evidence! Due Process!

Ideological malformation of cognition.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join