It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Best Friend's GF of 5 Years Just Dumped Him Over Kavanaugh

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He doesn't need to be with someone that immature and stupid. Thank god he found out before he married her.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

How many will you be putting down, kicking out or silencing?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The Washington Post published this opinion piece just a few days ago...

Thanks for not raping us, all you ‘good men.’ But it’s not enough.

All of that after a 50 year marriage from a loving and supportive husband.

But this thread must be fake.

Dishonest or delusional...not sure which, but some of you are really spooky.

Spooky = mindless.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
He should be counting his lucky stars he got out of there now.

Can you imagine what she’s going to be like after the midterms .

After the midterm "she be like...."

crazy is as crazy does

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

originally posted by: Fallingdown
He should be counting his lucky stars he got out of there now.

Can you imagine what she’s going to be like after the midterms .

After the midterm "she be like...."

crazy is as crazy does

She knew what she was doing, but y'all don't seem to get it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

He will get over the harpy in time. I know, I was in a hellish relationship and when i called it off I missed it, God knows why but I did. I felt failure even though she cheated on me. I've been married for 35 years to an incredible woman. The first step was leaving a bad relationship. Never looked back after my first 2 weeks of feeling sorry for myself.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
My fiance knows nothing of politics, she comes from a far left family, and she is aware I'm a rape victim that happened repeatedly during childhood from a family member. We watched the hearings together, and she was yelling at the TV of how Ford was full of sh!t. I agreed.

(post by InTheLight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: sine.nomine

My fiance knows nothing of politics, she comes from a far left family, and she is aware I'm a rape victim that happened repeatedly during childhood from a family member. We watched the hearings together, and she was yelling at the TV of how Ford was full of sh!t. I agreed.

There was no proof either way, so that really shows the two of you should get help.

Except the alleged victims witnesses which all denied her account. She is my help, and I am hers. But apparently it's easy to smell bullsh!t through a TV screen because we both sensed heavy wafts of it.

And never say to me my fiance needs help. That's crossing a line.

No it is not crossing the line, it is a wake up call.

Ok, doc. What do exactly do I need to be woken up to?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: NthOther

Why would she call him a racist for saying Kavanaugh got a raw deal?
Last I checked, Christine Blasey Ford was white.

Oh my...u haven't seen the latest college campus video. Boys are holding signs supporting kavanaugh and the student council something or other screams and incredible hulk rips the posters in half after taking em from the boys. An older man says she has no right to stop them from sharing their opinion and she gets all sassy and says, "who the hell are u? U don't go here you cant be on our campus! Get him out of here" you hear him tell her, "well I'm the Dean of students at this University." She calls for him to be blown up on social media and a crusade to start to fire him since he, "supports rape or doesn't want women to be allowed to report sexual assault," which causes an all out frenzy. That's when students all over start shouting things like (kid u not) "you support kavanaugh? Nobody has a right to an opinion like that. That belief 'permeates the genocide' of colored people and minorities!" Then it becomes an incomprehensible babble of, "genocide," this and, "transgender patriarchy," that. Wish I had the link.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Because he probably was a racist and she is just telling the world the truth as to why he is an undesirable partner.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Because he probably was a racist and she is just telling the world the truth as to why he is an undesirable partner.

You literally just said there's no proof either way.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You are confused. There is no proof either way if Kavanaugh tried to rape that 15 year old girl back then, what I was trying to relay, which you missed, was that her partner probably was a racist as well and she most likely could not live with that as well as him siding with Kavanaugh being innocent without any evidence.
edit on 110CDT10America/Chicago021101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You are confused. There is no proof either way if Kavanaugh tried to rape that 15 year old girl back then, what I was trying to relay, which you missed, was that her partner probably was a racist as well and she most likely could not live with that as well as him siding with Kavanaugh being innocent without any evidence.

"Probably" and "likely" being the two key words of your hypocritical statements.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

"Probably" and "likely" being the two key words of your hypocritical statements.

Nitpicking words won't make you right...because it is 'alleged' which prompts me to use those words.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Good, he is single now, good for him.

The path to recovery is slow, but worth it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Nitpicking words won't make you right...because it is 'alleged' which prompts me to use those words.

Was I nitpicking? Or were your statements based on fact rather than conjecture?
edit on 15-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Was I nitpicking? Or were your statements based on fact rather than conjecture?

Nobody has any facts here because we are not hearing from the two parties concerned. Sheesh

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join