It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Best Friend's GF of 5 Years Just Dumped Him Over Kavanaugh

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Washington Post published this opinion piece just a few days ago...

Thanks for not raping us, all you ‘good men.’ But it’s not enough.

All of that after a 50 year marriage from a loving and supportive husband.

But this thread must be fake.

Dishonest or delusional...not sure which, but some of you are really spooky.
edit on 15-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

He is better off without that Jezebel/thot. Honestly , if people dont understand what "due process" is, then they are not needed in our lives. Let the divide begin between the wicked and the just. Is all i can say.

But the whole Kavanaugh thing is simply ridiculous. I believe in karma, and karma will show itself in the end to many. Props to your friend for standing up for what is right. And i hope he finds a better partner who is moral, truthful and FAIR/ ethical and logical.

I hope by now people know what to look for in a partner. Better now than when married.
edit on th2018000000Mondayth000000Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:53:07 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 15 Oct 2018 15:53:07 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The Washington Post published this opinion piece just a few days ago...

Thanks for not raping us, all you ‘good men.’ But it’s not enough.

All of that after a 50 year marriage from a loving and supportive husband.

But this thread must be fake.

Dishonest or delusional...not sure which, but some of you are really spooky.

Who gives a eff if this thread is fake or real?

From the OP:

Now, obviously there are other issues going on with them, but this comment was apparently the last straw.

No # other issues.

Who cares if a story about an anonymous posters friend's girlfriend breaking up with the posters friend or whether it was because of "obvious" "other Issues" or because the guy mouthed off about the Ford-Kavenaugh issue?

This OP is like "Dear Abbey" had an inbred child with the comment section of Breibart and apparently that mongloid is irresistible to the far right and results in an immediate ideological circle jerk!

Look! Look! some anonymous guy knows another guy who got dumped by some anonymous girl and one of the reasons was because he liked Judge Kavenaugh!!!

Jesus, help us all if this is what ATS has become.

Seriously. WTF!!! I enjoy contrary views and opinions, but this is not that, it is a parade of dumb and dumber.
edit on 15-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Yet, here you are posting in this thread, making sure you tell everyone else what to think.

Yup. You don't sound like you care at all.

edit on 15-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: NthOther

He is better off without that Jezebel/thot. Honestly

Honestly how the hell would you know?

This guy could have kids chained up in his basement.

Nobody knows. It's a story about one of the 6 billion anonymous people on the planet that got dumped.

Booo Hoooo..

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Yet, here you are posting in this thread, making sure you tell everyone else what to think.

Yup. You don't sound like you care at all.

I care about ATS, not this thread.

Finding it on the front page is like spotting a grossly cancerous mole.

It is worthy of highlighting the malignancy.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Sad but true.

And an honest opinion from someone who was brutally attacked, 3 times, by the same dude..... the whole BK accusation $hit$torm was an embarrassment for those of us who have actually gone through something like that.

You don't forget where you were, you don't forget how you got there, you don't forget how you got away. You remember things that do not make sense to you regarding WHY you would remember such little things. Like dirty work boots with one string shorter than the rest.

Maybe in today's age of strange drugs that can be slipped into a drink. And anyone who has ever had a taste of grain alcohol knows you can't spike someone's drink with it and them NOT know! that crap is nasty.

But this was the 80's and it was different time & place, it was a different culture. We didn't don pu$$y hats and scream at the sky at how unfair the opposite sex treated us.

We laced our boots tighter and we fought back. We refused to play the victim card. We refused to allow one instance or one person destroy a whole life that was just down the road waiting for us.

At least, that's what I did.

Wow - this is exactly the type of fortitude we are always talking about. Instead of regressing into victimhood, people of our time knew how to fight back and pull themself up by the bootstraps.

And your description of minutiae details (such as the bootlaces, or how many scuff marks on someone's floor, or the number of burn marks on carpeting as examples) match things I have heard other victims of sex crimes say. Not remembering so many details (even basic, general information) such as the who/where/when/what is very disturbing. Especially disturbing is the possibility of Dr. Ford's allegations being "recovered memories" under hypnosis or some other pseudo-science quackery

These people who maliciously accuse others of these horrible crimes do nothing but devalue and disrespect actual victims of sex offenses. By attempting to politicize human tragedy, the left has further incentivized victimhood from tragedy (vs. Rising up and standing tall) and created a culture where having terrible things happen to you (or making others believe you had terrible things happen to you) scores you political brownie points

It is sick what some of these people have done/are doing to our justice system in the name of their petty insignificant political tantrums

To you, and to being tough as nails

edit on 10/15/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

And in my view, you've done a fine job of that.

Just not in the way you think.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

How do we know? Because anyone petty and bitter enough to end a relationship over that isn't worth being anywhere near. They aren't worthy of being in your life. Because any person who would treat you like that over something as petty and pathetic as a mere political opinion clearly has little regard for you to begin with

Fact is, such a person is likely a sociopath. To get angry at someone merely because they don't share your point of view? That is unacceptable. How dare he actually observe due process/presumptive innocence and demand an accuser actually meet their burden of proof before accepting suspiciously timed & completely unsupported allegations? (That could've been pseudo-science quackery "Recovered memories")

That isn't how it works in America. It will never be Person A is accused of a crime, so Person B must be telling the truth. Wrong. It will always be Person B has accused Person A of such & such, and Person A is presumed & treated as innocent unless & until they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law

5A

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases...."

www.constituteproject.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
All he did was say he thought the guy, while most likely an incredible douche, was nonetheless getting a raw deal.

She summarily called him a rapist and a racist, gave him the boot, and is trying to destroy his reputation on social media.

I'm not making this up. Now, obviously there are other issues going on with them, but this comment was apparently the last straw.

He's one of the finest human beings I know, and I'm happy he's away from her. His life will improve dramatically as a result, but he's still hurting.

Showing empathy for their opposition is too much for them. These people are f# evil, totally consumed by hatred.

Good people trampled on by the jackboots of political cultism.

I had an opinion but to be perfectly honest there is no way I presume to prove said story?

Though don't get me wrong, it's believable. It was proven before 2016 and after election that left leaning voters will kill friendships, block and otherwise turn their backs on those who dare speak out against their party line.

She's just frustrated because the system does work against accusers of rape in courts. In order to pursue your case you have to be willing to stand not only being madeto relive the embarrassment in front of judgemental eyes but you have to defend everything you said or did while doing so.

It's a circus. Meant to protect the innocent, but also torture to real victims.

Tell your friend to man the # up.
Tell your friend a bisexual guy said so
Tell your friend I hate putting hurdles to manhood, but as a male we are still entitled to do it to eachother.

Tell your friend these exact words or let him read them :

Text her, tell her you love her, tell her you just acted emotional and had an outburst because you feel men can be victims too.

Tell her you didn't know she felt so strongly or you would of kept your opinion to yourself.
Tell her you love her with all (whatever you want here)
Tell her that you aren't going to bug her anymore, but you would Never, Ever let your political views or what you see on the news come between your love for eachother!!
And it saddens you that she "HATES" you.

Yes use that wording exactly. Then tell him to wait.

If she is not using this as some sort of excuse to leave him she will respond within 72 hours by my calculations, provided he understands it is the perfect response and no elaboration is necessary.

I've helped friends in his situation before.
Consider me the opposite of divorce counseling, if I think a couple has a chance in the 9th Hell I will Marriage Lawyer up.
Women play games. She wants him to see her perspective and is being manipulative

It's your goal to clever up and play the game back.
He repeats what I told you in order the breakup is gonna be all on her and it will make her look non committed and fickle.

If she does not text back for a week it's because she is screwing the person she planned this breakup for.

Live with it and move on young Padawan.

(and don't text after the next one for at least two weeks....trust me, she will say something before then young Brave. She will see where she took her anger out on you..)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

If it helps your conscience, I am one of those guys with a little black handbook. The advice I gave should only be used if he feels she is "The One"
Otherwise move on, you do not use my methods without respect to the consequences should you say such sweet words without true sincerity.

But for that outburst he should woe her back like I advised and play it patient as a true Hunter and let her be cost another two years as punishment.

Otherwise the Devil on my left shoulder is saying take him to a bar and throw her # out front of the lawn.

Your friends choice of course. But he shouldn't limp wrist either way.

You just got dumped. HES the one with the RIGHT to be upset right now.

But lay one outburst wrong and Bam she will turn it into a "you make me the woman cry" situation.

They are programmed for this.
It's an eye roller but you gotta stay cool and not let it effect your assertive stance and stand for self respect.

Otherwise you are just a cuck.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thank you. I smashed the freaks teeth out with a rock

But false accusations make it difficult for true victims to get the justice they deserve. A single false allegation against an attacker, even a serial attacker, and an entire case can fall apart and render all true allegations reasonably doubtful.

Dude that stalked and attacked me ended up in jail for beating a 2 year old into a coma. He didn't go on to become a highly educated and respected judge. Hell, he didn't have the fortitude to go on to be a mediocre wallmart greeter

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If you expect people to take you seriously with that attitude think again. Anyone who is not fair, or understands due process should not be taken seriously at all. There is always a chance the person may be lying. And so far, no evidences has been shown to suggest that what was said against kavanaugh was true.

So obviously the partner didnt understand due process, and is the type of person to believe in anything the lying media tells them instead of using common sense and logical reasoning to see that there was no evidence. Instead they are lead by emotions, and emotions have no validity because it may not be based on facts.

Someone who is not understanding on these things which is basic common sense is not only a danger to his or herself, but also a danger to society. Narcisism is a mental illness, which many in the left possess. They think they know it all but in reality they are spewing the same lies spoken by the media like mindless zombies who can't think for themselves.

if you don't understand Due process, then you are a danger to society. It is just common sense. So i would be better off without those people in my life, because they are out for themselves, and their own agenda. So i say close the doors against such people.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sqd5driver
You might want to go read your your own signature line there at the bottom and give it some serious thought.

I have. I'm tired of tolerating the right wing groups in this country. They're incapable of responsible governance, are turning into a terrorist group, and are hurting the people. They have lost the basic respect of being considered fellow countrymen. They should either be put down, kicked out, or silenced.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Locate mirror,look in it your no better

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What is love? 
Baby don't hurt me 
Don't hurt me 
No more.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Lovely. Spoken like a true fascist.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, I can see this happening.

I DO think it is a reasonable idea to break up with someone if you can't be on the same page, especially these days when the right and left are both getting to be too extreme. I mean, it is great to work things out, but that's up to the people in the relationship. A Christian marrying an atheist might work out, or it might not. My neighbor is a girl who is a hardcore Christian and doesn't watch any shows with magic, swearing, violence, or anything - she basically just reads the Bible in all seriousness. She is of the firm belief that Jesus is coming SOON to kill all sinners and give the rest of us everlasting life and cleanse us of our imperfections. A relationship with her would not work out for me because of our vastly different perspectives. I do NOT think it is okay for the girl in the O.P. to smear your friend's reputation on social media.

What I mean by this is - it is reasonable for the girl to break up with a guy if they aren't on the same page. Why not? Her choice. It is not reasonable to sabotage her ex on social media. She might even be making false claims!

I also don't agree with this idea that a man is a rapist without raping anyone. Rape is a serious crime that results in LOTS of prison time. It also requires one to register as a sex offender. It is quite serious. When I was in college, I wrote offensive music, and because of that, the feminists spread rumors about me being a sexual harasser or whatever. I had my reputation majorly smeared all across campus.

On the other hand, I think it is possible for anyone to do something like this, regardless of their political affiliation. Christians used to kill people they thought were witches. In some countries, people are killed for being gay. This is similar to the O.P. because it has to do with harming people because they think differently than you. I'm sure that in heavily religious countries, people's reputations are smeared on social media all the time if they think in a secular manner at all.

I lean to the left, but I'm actually more in the center. I think that people should be free to live the lifestyle of their choice, with some exceptions (for example, freedom is NOT the freedom to suppress others' freedoms).

I also think that people with two different viewpoints should discuss them. I'm certain that there is unhealthy thinking ON BOTH SIDES and the only way to solve that is to communicate with each other and learn from each other's perspectives. These days, a lot of us are not communicating with the opposite spectrum to learn about our own faults and see the whole picture.
edit on 15pmMon, 15 Oct 2018 19:36:21 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 15pmMon, 15 Oct 2018 19:37:58 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
All he did was say he thought the guy, while most likely an incredible douche, was nonetheless getting a raw deal.

She summarily called him a rapist and a racist, gave him the boot, and is trying to destroy his reputation on social media.

I'm not making this up. Now, obviously there are other issues going on with them, but this comment was apparently the last straw.

He's one of the finest human beings I know, and I'm happy he's away from her. His life will improve dramatically as a result, but he's still hurting.

Showing empathy for their opposition is too much for them. These people are f# evil, totally consumed by hatred.

Good people trampled on by the jackboots of political cultism.

Once again, tangible evidence for your friend, that there IS a God... and HE is looking out for him.

LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OMG and the country has Thanksgiving coming. How many families are going to be divided. Mine sure will be. Will be interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join