It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Best Friend's GF of 5 Years Just Dumped Him Over Kavanaugh

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: InTheLight

Yep, you're definitely a rapist.

A Nazi one.

Insults, is that all you got?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Pmsl!
...it's all these Kavanaugh threads babe, I tried to ignore them but I had to take a side being American and rabid about my politics, you know, if I'm not Trump I have to be a lib-tard.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Ok. This goes too far.

I think you could have made your point without adopting the very approach you claim to abhor.

Don't just illuminate the bad example....set the example.

The world will be better for it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Pmsl!
...it's all these Kavanaugh threads babe, I tried to ignore them but I had to take a side being American and rabid about my politics, you know, if I'm not Trump I have to be a lib-tard.

It's hard to ignore trainwreck threads like this...I can't let ridiculousness fester here sometimes. It is a disservice to ATS' motto - 'deny ignornace'.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Lol, come have an Irish coffee in the banter cafe!
The whole OP is lame as #, dumped for political views, I don't buy it at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

BELIEVE THE ACCUSER!

Matriarchal pigs.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

BELIEVE THE ACCUSER!

Matriarchal pigs.

Then you help doom us all.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Anyone who would end a relationship over something like this is not the one.

Your friend is dodging bullets. He should be celebrating.

It sucks to lose the relationship. That is never easy but once you accept the fact that things are different and that isn't always a bad thing, you are ready to move on and find someone that isn't bat# crazy.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The guy may not realize it now, but he dodged a serious bullet. Because she was so offended by his comment of equality, fairness and truth....she obviously sided with the women, that thought that "Justice" means to simply believe a woman about rape...even if it isn't true, so screw the man, his rights, family, children, equality, fairness etc. Total selfishness on their part...that's a given, but it would only have been a matter of time, after the right argument...and she would have likely accused him just as Kavannaugh was. A hateful woman's resentment never dies out...it keeps smoldering until something horrible happens. Anyone who has a wife or a GF that thinks it's OK to burn Kavannaugh or others for rape without evidence...get the hell out of that relationship right now. It's already in their heads and will not get any better. He is a better man now that she's gone. Unfortunately, she will trick some other sucker, that will end up with her soon. BTW, she will most likely come back to him to give him another chance, of course...he should tell her to step in the nicest way possible (don't piss her off). Otherwise, her agenda has not changed. Sometimes women leave and then return, just to teach the man a lesson. That she could go at any time. In THIS case....he should NOT take her back. She will never learn HER lessons, if he does.She will just continue to frustrate him anyway, until it happens for good...it's inevitable.
edit on 15-10-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Don't blame her. She was likely of the expectation that you would probably fully believe her and come to her defense if the same set of circumstances occurred to her as to Dr. Ford. Now she has no reason to think that is the case.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My Best Friend's GF of 5 Years Just Dumped Him Over Kavanaugh

#himtoo.

The world has gone to snip.

Bring on the sex bots!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Pathetic.
I don't believe it happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

He deserves better. I can't see anything other than a beta male dating a loony chick like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

He deserves better. I can't see anything other than a beta male dating a loony chick like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Stupidest comment I have read in a while.

I have had female friends raped. I am the reason they decided to prosecute the perp and go to the hospital to get evidence.

Any one of the females I have known would have zero problem coming to me with this.

I don't believe Ford because by her own admission she is a liar. Which one of the 5 different stories she told should I believe?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Oh I bow down to your alpha status lol, prick.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

prick.

Yeah, no irony here...

You Americans seem nuts to me...

the OP seems just like bull# to me now.

I don't believe it.

The whole OP is lame as #,

Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yeah, no irony here

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Good point, probably just using the political thing as an excuse.
The more I think about it the more the OP seems just like bull# to me now.

That is the insane thing.
Why the eff should anyone care that some anonymous internet poster's friend's girlfriend dumped him?

Only on ATS would right wingers find it a useful springboard to ideologically circle jerk.

ATS political discussions are getting pretty useless.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

All he did was say he thought the guy, while most likely an incredible douche, was nonetheless getting a raw deal.

She summarily called him a rapist and a racist, gave him the boot, and is trying to destroy his reputation on social media.

I'm not making this up. Now, obviously there are other issues going on with them, but this comment was apparently the last straw.

He's one of the finest human beings I know, and I'm happy he's away from her. His life will improve dramatically as a result, but he's still hurting.

Showing empathy for their opposition is too much for them. These people are f# evil, totally consumed by hatred.

Good people trampled on by the jackboots of political cultism.

We guys should do better than keep ourselves with women that are so stupid that they have no idea what the words "racist" or "rapist" even mean.

I guess both Kavanaugh and Trump are rapists, if all it takes to be one is to think some guy gets a raw deal.

I guess your friend learned a valuable lesson: Stay away from psychobitches.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join