It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Best Friend's GF of 5 Years Just Dumped Him Over Kavanaugh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh I almost forgot that one, ‘nazi’. You be careful with your sarcasm though. I’m sure that’s also considered ‘racist’.

And I am ashamed. Very ashamed.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Sounds like a match made in heaven breaking up over political views,sounds like he dodged a bullet,might of been stuck with her

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
That guy probably realises just what a lucky guy he is to have escaped a life of misery dealing with this awful woman.
God is looking after him.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

and is trying to destroy his reputation on social media.

I hope he learned his lesson and will delete all his social media accounts... the only platform he is vulnerable from the pathetic sjw...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Please pass along my... congratulations.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
You Americans seem nuts to me, I've never ever known a British girl to be all left/right politics # like you guys.
Lmao your nation is insane.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh I almost forgot that one, ‘nazi’. You be careful with your sarcasm though. I’m sure that’s also considered ‘racist’.

And I am ashamed. Very ashamed.

Woa woa woa............

I meant to say "flower planter"..........by appologies

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Sounds like my ex. I sent her a Bernie joke and she went off on a tangent never to recover. Lucky dude got out in time.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

HAPPY MONDAY and the start of the rest of your life!!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
You Americans seem nuts to me, I've never ever known a British girl to be all left/right politics # like you guys.
Lmao your nation is insane.

That's what I thought. Isn't it strange that none of yanks on this thread expressed that the crap has gone too far but rather cheered on like it was a football game? American politics have become a farce, a reality TV show where you pick one side and act like a cheerleader on social media.
You got to wonder how US became a superpower with a population who's iq is high enough just to barely stay alive

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError
It's bizarre isn't it, rabid political left/right bull#.
Do you think it's they watch too much TV or something?
I've never had a political argument with any girl ever, seems odd to me, I am glad British women don't generally give a # about such matters, I like chatting with them about beautiful glittery eye shadow, or expensive handbags lol
EDIT
My mate's 19 year old daughter says I'm the gayest straight guy she knows though

edit on 15-10-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Honestly, she must have something else going on at the moment. Or possibly her friends are all liberal and there is that cultish atmosphere. Either way, it was her decision for better or worse, and I’m sure he will find someone more compatible soon.

Slightly off topic, but speaking as a young woman (who was once quite liberal), I wouldn’t dump my partner over political opinion. I’ve been with him for about 7 years and while we sometimes disagree, it’s always fickle.
I have, however, cut a lot of friends off over the past year, all of whom were liberal women who just got too brainwashed. Three years ago I would have maybe agreed with them, but even my best friend has become rabid and so full on with her ‘activism’ that it’s turned me away from her. All is well that ends well, I guess. Tell your friend he will find a better partner.
edit on 15/10/2018 by sepium because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

More than just politics though, it is broken people really. They are not comfortable with themselves yet seek acceptance where they can. Politics gives them a semblance of normalcy, as does dating. But eventually they lose it and go off the deep end and show their broken selves.

These are Seven tales that made the headlines. Reality is that it is becoming far more common. Like this very thread, that fortunately didn’t go that far.

I mean think for a second what all Bill Clinton has endured behind closed doors over the years. His philandering ways are probably the only moments of normalcy he gets. Poor guy.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

The woman was clearly one on the far end of the equation...

British women don't generally give a # about such matters

They are the other end...

see my point?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Strange times we live in.

Destroying his name on social media....too funny.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Wow did he dodge a bullet.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bullet successfully dodged....

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I won't lie. My first thought was good. We've hit the tipping point. The MAGA/TP/Evangelical crowd should be driven out of society, no longer tolerated, ostracized from their families, fired from their jobs, and not allowed to be a part of society until they're willing to stop being such horrible people.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If she says anything untrue he should sue her ass for defamation. He lucked out he found the crazy before marriage.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I won't lie. My first thought was good. We've hit the tipping point. The MAGA/TP/Evangelical crowd should be driven out of society, no longer tolerated, ostracized from their families, fired from their jobs, and not allowed to be a part of society until they're willing to stop being such horrible people.

You might want to go read your your own signature line there at the bottom and give it some serious thought.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
He is better off, but I have to say, you should know if the person is like that or not well before 5 years of dating.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join