It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Best Friend's GF of 5 Years Just Dumped Him Over Kavanaugh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Lucky guy! Imagine what he could have lost if he married the nut job!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I consider him one lucky fellow. Sucks he has a social media footprint though. For me I only have ATS. If someone wanted to destroy me on here.....well good luck cause VERY few people here even know who I am.
But this chick sounds like a crazy person.

I would welcome her to blast all over social media about me, it shows everyone how bat# crazy she is, and exposes her as a manipulative liar........

I had an ex try to do this to me a few years ago......she ended up having to close that account and start a dif one because people called her out on her bs and posted all over her FB.......

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Give her enough rope and let her hang herself in the defamation lawsuit afterwards...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't know if she is psycho or not, but advise your friend to stay away from her, especially if she suddenly decides she made a "mistake" and wants him to ...shall we say...engage with her one night, thereby leaving "evidence".

Did you hear about the 4 dentists that got hustled? Good thing one of them had a video of just how the night went down, or they would be in jail today. They were arrested and charged, but finally exonerated.

Rape charges against 4 California dentists dismissed after video contradicts woman's story

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Conservative women are better looking anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Saved him the cost of a divorce in a few years.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The article must have been cut off at the end. It didn't state what type of punishment the false accuser received for almost ruining the lives of 4 innocent men?

Did you happen to catch that part?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

No, I didn't. I have other questions, too, that weren't answered by any of the articles I read about this incident. The details were sparse to say the least.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Good news for him... sounds like he broke the golden rule from the start...
Don't stick your d# in crazy....

Now he can make a reprieve and move on!

But for real that B is cray cray
edit on 10 14 2018 by Sabz228 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Sounds like he wasn't a good judge of character to begin with. She is obviously a very flawed person.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Doesn't seem as though they had a solid relationship. Moving on might be the best for both.
edit on 10/14/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Everybody knows "Bitches be trippin'.

May turn out to be one of the most important bullet-dodges the guy will ever make.

Wouldn't it be an interesting intellectual exercise if someone were to dox a chick with these "particular peculiarities" ?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
For me, I think it's rather terrifying that media can be so adept at brainwashing certain people, they can become convinced that people they love/d are rapists, racists, bigots, nazis, etc. I have a similar story. A very old friend of mine, married his high school sweetheart, someone we've both known since we were in single digits. They have a little girl and own a home. Lately, their marriage has been tumultous, and they also got into a fight over politics. Well, the other day, after not hearing from him in awhile, I was told that she called the police and said that he had been beating her. She stole his key to his gun case (so I've been told), put his guns around the house and told the cops he'd been threatening to kill her and their daughter after letting the cops in to his house. This guy ADORES his little girl; I've known him since he was 9 years old, and it's unfathomable to me that he'd ever say something like that. They arrested him, he has a restraining order, hasn't seen his daughter in weeks, can't go to his own home, spent the weekend in jail, has to pay for lawyers, etc. Absolutely terrible and ridiculous. To top it all off? He got a call from his brother (who was keeping tabs I guess) that she already has another guy living there, in his own home, with her and his daughter.
edit on 14-10-2018 by DobRozner because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2018 by DobRozner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yall compromise too much. I expect only perfection.
1 disagreement with me, and it's the street for you!
No exceptions. You only get 1 chance for perfection.
Best to just keep your mouth shut and agree 100% with anything I say.
And you know what? I'll probably kick ya out for agreeing too much too cuz I know it's fake.

Hahahhaah
I'm totally kidding.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
"You're agreeing too much, I know it's fake!"

"No Muzzle, it's not fake!!"

"What? You are disagreeing with me!? GTFO!!"

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
He dodge a bullet. Good for him.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
All he did was say he thought the guy, while most likely an incredible douche, was nonetheless getting a raw deal.

She summarily called him a rapist and a racist, gave him the boot, and is trying to destroy his reputation on social media.

I'm not making this up. Now, obviously there are other issues going on with them, but this comment was apparently the last straw.

He's one of the finest human beings I know, and I'm happy he's away from her. His life will improve dramatically as a result, but he's still hurting.

Showing empathy for their opposition is too much for them. These people are f# evil, totally consumed by hatred.

Good people trampled on by the jackboots of political cultism.

Tell you friend to get a dog. When he comes home the dog will be wagging it's tail and genuinely happy to see him.. I gave this same advice to a good friend of my before he got married to a good looking major gold digger... Well two years later and a divorce that cost him close to 300,000$ he got a dog and the last time I saw him he was happy.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why would she call him a racist for saying Kavanaugh got a raw deal?
Last I checked, Christine Blasey Ford was white.

This is a trick question, right?

Every single thing that is not in lock-step with the hive-mind is “racist”

Last I checked the vast majority of Muslims are not middle eastern, Arabic or Persian. They come from ALL races. But yet, “racism”.

Last I checked any person from any race at all who enters the country illegally is considered an ‘illegal’ (even white people). And yet, “racism”.

Last I checked, members of every single race, colour and creed voted for the President and yet, “racism”.

Last I checked, Tommy Robinson is most definitely not racist. Pat Condell is most definitely not racist. Those who voted for Brexit are most definitely not racist and those who voted for President Trump are most definitely not racist.

Last I checked, not one single individual leftist on the entire planet has even the most basic idea of what ‘racism’ is.

So, it’s very very normal for someone to be called “racist” for not believing the liar Dr Ford.

Also, this chick is pathetic.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why would she call him a racist for saying Kavanaugh got a raw deal?
Last I checked, Christine Blasey Ford was white.

This is a trick question, right?

Every single thing that is not in lock-step with the hive-mind is “racist”

Last I checked the vast majority of Muslims are not middle eastern, Arabic or Persian. They come from ALL races. But yet, “racism”.

Last I checked any person from any race at all who enters the country illegally is considered an ‘illegal’ (even white people). And yet, “racism”.

Last I checked, members of every single race, colour and creed voted for the President and yet, “racism”.

Last I checked, Tommy Robinson is most definitely not racist. Pat Condell is most definitely not racist. Those who voted for Brexit are most definitely not racist and those who voted for President Trump are most definitely not racist.

Last I checked, not one single individual leftist on the entire planet has even the most basic idea of what ‘racism’ is.

So, it’s very very normal for someone to be called “racist” for not believing the liar Dr Ford.

Also, this chick is pathetic.

Stop this.......youre a racist for doing your homework........

Youre a bigot for checking into facts and making sure things are square

Youre a fascist for choosing facts over feelings..............

You should be ashamed of yourself...........Nazi.........

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

i was called a racist once ive been married to a maori woman for 40 yrs i told the to f--ck off

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join