It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now They Want to use Witchcraft Against Kavanaugh

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: InTheLight

Do as thou wilt an it harm no one ...

Yeah, putting a hex on people sounds really positive no matter how good it might make you feel to do it.

That is purely your subjective opinion, they obviously have theirs as well.

Ah, yes, you clearly operate in the realm of "her" truth, meaning there is actually no truth except that which you choose to believe. How convenient for you to live in a land where you don't have to think about anything except what you want.

I wonder what color the sky is in your world and why.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: craig732
Why are they any different than christians praying for his success?

Because Christians aren't made of wood or weigh the same as a duck.

Hey check your U2Us, I send you a message.
Thx

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Trueman

Imagine US run by these idiots.

I'm thinking you cannot burn enough sage to fix this mess

Edit to (make) amends: Nobody should be wishing harm on other people. Whatever we believe or don't
well the Christians want to help our President. Intent is really the biggest factor. That is the difference between white and black magic. Atheists who hate Trump are no better. In this realm you cannot even hate a fallen angel without making karma even if they are doing terrible things in the world, one has to be on the side of righteousness. It is hard not to hate a Soros type but it is ok to oppose what evil people do. Oh yes and since you are mocking the Christian practice of the laying on of hands, you should know that the hands contain etheric chakras which translate spiritual energy into the physical. The Hinus and Buddhist use this in hand mudras.
edit on 18-10-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Do as thou wilt an it harm no one ...

Yeah, putting a hex on people sounds really positive no matter how good it might make you feel to do it.

That is purely your subjective opinion, they obviously have theirs as well.

Ah, yes, you clearly operate in the realm of "her" truth, meaning there is actually no truth except that which you choose to believe. How convenient for you to live in a land where you don't have to think about anything except what you want.

I wonder what color the sky is in your world and why.

I operate in the realm of observational truth and the colour of my sky today is blue, but that can change in the twinkling of an eye.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

But this thread has nothing to do with how Wiccans voted. It has to do with Wiccans being crazy and hexxing someone. There is a difference.

By the way, I thought the rule was to do what thou wilt an it harm no one or something? Isn't a hex harming someone?
Yes that is correct... it is the intent behind it. However I do think that there is a deeper significance here, because the Obamas brought voodoo into the WH and no witches ever hexxed him that I’m aware of or at least they didn’t make a political statement out of it. They still choose whom they serve.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They plan these things as if the people in power dnt already do thus stuff and have been protecting against it for millennia. Trumps an adept, he has servitors around him. They were hunting witches back in the day ti control who had the powers. They want it for themselves although we are borne with it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They plan these things as if the people in power dnt already do thus stuff and have been protecting against it for millennia. Trumps an adept, he has servitors around him. They were hunting witches back in the day ti control who had the powers. They want it for themselves although we are borne with it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
The Illuminati abuse the powers of Light. Karmic recompense is due. What side of Armageddon are we going to be on ?
Happy Navaratri ... may the spirit of Durga descend into planet earth.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

But this thread has nothing to do with how Wiccans voted. It has to do with Wiccans being crazy and hexxing someone. There is a difference.

By the way, I thought the rule was to do what thou wilt an it harm no one or something? Isn't a hex harming someone?
Yes that is correct... it is the intent behind it. However I do think that there is a deeper significance here, because the Obamas brought voodoo into the WH and no witches ever hexxed him that I’m aware of or at least they didn’t make a political statement out of it. They still choose whom they serve.

These particular wiccans say they will apply a hex so that 'they can do no harm' to any of us.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

These particular wiccans say they will apply a hex so that 'they can do no harm' to any of us.
Are you telling me Trump is Illuminati ? I’m sorry to disagree but .. the Supreme Godhead knows the truth of the matter. I’m
Inclined to think that if Trump was Illuminati TPTB would be in full support of him.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Are you telling me Trump is Illuminati ? I’m sorry to disagree but .. the Supreme Godhead knows the truth of the matter. I’m
Inclined to think that if Trump was Illuminati TPTB would be in full support of him.

I am telling you what the wiccans goal here is.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Well this is a matter of spiritual discernment isn’t it.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Just like everything else.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Id say they are all innit together, what will be will be. And trying to stop the motion of the universe will get you dead, just go with the flow,and laugh.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Well
One can either put a hex on the person who embodies the Office of the President or one can choose to surround him with the Purity of Light regardless of political affiliation. True judgement is the judgement of the Christ consciousness. The Judges of Israel had spiritual office but were not necessarily perfect humans .

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well
One can either put a hex on the person who embodies the Office of the President or one can choose to surround him with the Purity of Light regardless of political affiliation. True judgement is the judgement of the Christ consciousness. The Judges of Israel had spiritual office but were not necessarily perfect humans .

True consciousness is a force that we know nothing of.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Well

True consciousness is a force that we know nothing of.
Christ/Krishna second person of the Trinity the Preserver

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join