It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now They Want to use Witchcraft Against Kavanaugh

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: DBCowboy

The left has gone full on cartoon.

"The left"? Or a few superstitious people in a bookstore?

Let's be real about the demographics I'm willing to bet there are far more democratic leaning wiccans.

To be fair and balanced, white supremacists tend to lean Republican.

And that has what to do with this?

That you don’t judge a whole party based on a small fringe group that may be associated with it? Or maybe that you SHOULD base a whole party based on a small fringe group associated with it?

Was I judging a whole party either way? Me don’t thinks that’s how it went down I merely pointed out that wiccans tend to be democrats I wasn’t trying to make some inference about democrats based on wiccans either.
edit on 10/15/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

The special ones throw out these very weird posts for attention. They feed on the negative backlash like hungry rats.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

And why in the world would you point that out? Could it be... to bash democrats?

For the record, I would much rather be associated with a party of wiccans than a party of white supremacists. How about you?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Let's be real about the demographics I'm willing to bet there are far more democratic leaning wiccans.

That you don’t judge a whole party based on a small fringe group that may be associated with it? Or maybe that you SHOULD judge a whole party based on a small fringe group associated with it?

To be fair and balanced, we know which you lean over this issue which is why you bring it up at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And why in the world would you point that out? Could it be... to bash democrats?

For the record, I would much rather be associated with a party of wiccans than a party of white supremacists. How about you?

Oh, sorry. I see you beat me to it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I merely pointed out that wiccans tend to be democrats

Sure. And Aleister Crowley must have been a Dem as well. It's black magick and the Rapepublicans tend to mess with white supremacy only instead. Right?

*magic giggles*

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That you don’t judge a whole party based on a small fringe group that may be associated with it? Or maybe that you SHOULD judge a whole party based on a small fringe group associated with it?

To be fair and balanced, we know which you lean over this issue which is why you bring it up at all.

And we know how the OP leans, which is why he started the thread. What’s your point? We all lean one way or another.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Did you even read what I was replying to originally. Once again I wasn’t implying anything about either party just about the demographics of wiccans politics wise. That’s a cute tactic, pathetic, but cute.
edit on 10/15/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

That's her black magick lobotomizing the crap out of your brain to further the sinister agenda of cultural marxism. Witches like her tend to be cute, she might be a red haired devil as well!

Can we burn her?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

And we know how the OP leans, which is why he started the thread. What’s your point? We all lean one way or another.

The point is your false moralism over it.

When you have two realistic options to vote for, every sort of unsavory character in the land who can vote will, meaning there is a 50/50 chance they'll vote with you in every election. It's not like we're Europe where there are several different parties to choose from.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

When you have two realistic options to vote for, every sort of unsavory character in the land who can vote will, meaning there is a 50/50 chance they'll vote with you in every election. It's not like we're Europe where there are several different parties to choose from.

Exactly. Which is why these types of threads and the subsequent posts piss me off. There are fringe groups associated with both parties, and they have NOTHING to do with the party or its ideology.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The left supremacists has different names or pretend not to be supremacists.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It amazes me that when I’m not actually taking shots at dems y’all seem to get more worked up than when I’m actually out for blood.....🙄

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

But this thread has nothing to do with how Wiccans voted. It has to do with Wiccans being crazy and hexxing someone. There is a difference.

By the way, I thought the rule was to do what thou wilt an it harm no one or something? Isn't a hex harming someone?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This thread is a thinly veiled attempt to bash the left. Don’t pretend it’s not.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

This thread is a thinly veiled attempt to bash the left. Don’t pretend it’s not.

See you’ll have to forgive us we’re not dems so we don’t have the whole passive-aggressive game down pat quite yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I question the mental health of folks who weekly do a ritual where they think they are transforming wine into blood and a wafer into flesh, but hey, to each their own.

Agreed. Although, at least there is no malevolent intent behind the irrational ritual you described.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

First these are not wiccans because they would never curse anyone. My ex was a wiccan and they believe anything you do comes back 10 fold. So cutsing someone would be a death sentence. Most wiccans wouldn't be willing to lay down there life to curse a supreme court justice im sure.

So if they aren't wiccans and they are summoning evil spirits that means they are devil worshippers. So i dont think that's a crowd id wamt to hang out with either especially if you were Wiccan.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The left supremacists has different names or pretend not to be supremacists.

You really didn't think this through before posting did you?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

See you’ll have to forgive us we’re not dems so we don’t have the whole passive-aggressive game down pat quite yet.

Wait i thought it was about voodoo nothing like a bon fire and a good hexing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join