It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now They Want to use Witchcraft Against Kavanaugh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Isn't this intent to harm?

Wouldn't that be a crime?

lol you would have a really really hard time trying to prove in court what a majority think is fantasy.........

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: DBCowboy

The left has gone full on cartoon.

"The left"? Or a few superstitious people in a bookstore?

Let's be real about the demographics I'm willing to bet there are far more democratic leaning wiccans.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Let's be real about the demographics I'm willing to bet there are far more democratic leaning wiccans.

I wouldn't know, and I certainly don't want to fall into a trap of judging people based on their political affiliation.
edit on 10/14/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yep. They believe in witches. He believes a zombie Jew from outer space who will kill you forever if you don't love his dad enough.

35 percent of the country believes in the literal existence of psychics, "prophets," ghosts, angels, and devils.

Escape from the Planet of the Apes was a metaphor.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I wouldn't know, and I certainly don't want to fall into a trap of judging people based on their political affiliation.

Nice ninja edit twist and was that what I was doing? I’m judging some idiots based on there idiotic actions simple as that.
ETA- After 2 minutes of googling I’m proved correct in my assumption about general political leanings of wiccans:
This is from Voices from the Pagan Census: A National Survey of Witches and Neo-Pagans in the United States (Studies in Comparative Religion) by Helen A. Berger:

Registered Democrat: 42.9%
Registered Republican: 6.6%
Registered Green: 4.4%
Registered Libertarian: 2.1%
edit on 10/14/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yep........ talking out of the side of their neck...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'm Christine O'Donnel, and I'm not a witch.

Remember that?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Also wasn't a hex cast on Trump during the presidential election?

wonder if the run of good luck is the side effect of violating some wiccan beliefs.

Yes, Trump was hexed too. I wonder how that one is working out for them.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sounds just as dumb as anything coming out of other religions.

I don't think a pagan politicians would be any worse than a evangelical one, for example.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

They are "rightfully filled with a rage" because a flimsy accusation failed to destroy a man's life?

God DAMN there is something seriously wrong with these people.

We might have to seriously consider the fact that these people might be a danger to themselves and those around them. We might have to round them up and let em cool off in a rubber room with some meds and lots of therapy and counseling for a few years before they can be set loose in society again.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
These people....smdh

The simple fact they're attempting to hex a man shows me they know nothing at all of what they're doing..

The law of return is no joke.

A2D

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Black magic is hate speech.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Nice ninja edit twist and was that what I was doing? I’m judging some idiots based on there idiotic actions simple as that.
ETA- After 2 minutes of googling I’m proved correct in my assumption about general political leanings of wiccans:
This is from Voices from the Pagan Census: A National Survey of Witches and Neo-Pagans in the United States (Studies in Comparative Religion) by Helen A. Berger:

Registered Democrat: 42.9%
Registered Republican: 6.6%
Registered Green: 4.4%
Registered Libertarian: 2.1%

You googled it hey, well that's just leftist fake news .

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

What does that make a black magic woman.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Sad to see the political animals billed as enlightened and scientific cling to their spell books?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: neutronflux

What does that make a black magic woman.

LoL well if shes being hatefillled it would be hateful!............

But shes still allowed that by the constitution......

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

We might have to round them up

no.........and what disturbs me is you got a lot of stars for that.....and ill be one of the first to stand in that gap......

Were not going to "round anyone up"

stop tha rhetoric.........period end of story.....

We will only do what we have to di if things get out of hand.......until then.....we are NOT #ING NAZIs

People are free to do what they want as long as it harms no one......
edit on 10/15/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I don't think a pagan politicians would be any worse than a evangelical one, for example.

I don't know what you mean by an evangelical politician but what you just said brought forth some amusing thoughts...

"3am this morning at the White House, President Clinton and her team placed a curse on Russia for election meddling, summoning a number of entities to do their bidding...the burning pentagram seared brightly into the White House lawn, the flames climbed high into the night as the Chief of Staff John Podesta led the ceremony, with interns chanting in the background ..the Statue of Baphomet recently installed in accordance with religious equality looks on approvingly at the scene.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So if Mr Kavanagh suffers or dies. Will they claim responsibility and in turn suffer for their actions.

Will the spell casters claim they actually harmed Kavanagh, if regrettably something does occur and he and/or his family are injured.

I guess not. Those seeking harm should put their hand up. "I did it! It was the result of my spell."

How do these people even get a mention. I ask, stop playing up to them. Disregard those idiots. Why do they get attention? Ask yourselves.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I don't know what you mean by an evangelical politician but what you just said brought forth some amusing thoughts...

"3am this morning at the White House, President Clinton and her team placed a curse on Russia for election meddling, summoning a number of entities to do their bidding...the burning pentagram seared brightly into the White House lawn, the flames climbed high into the night as the Chief of Staff John Podesta led the ceremony, with interns chanting in the background ..the Statue of Baphomet recently installed in accordance with religious equality looks on approvingly at the scene.

and your advocating of "Rounding" people up is any better? Im sorry.......no.........

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join