It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now They Want to use Witchcraft Against Kavanaugh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yes, believe it or not. They plan a ritual to hex Brett Kavanaugh. Imagine US run by these idiots.

A Brooklyn, New York bookstore is planning an event for people angered by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court: A public hex.

Witches will host Oct. 20 event, organizer Dakota Bracciale said. The ritual has sold out of tickets and attracted the interest of thousands. It's intended to "to make Kavanaugh suffer," Bracciale told Newsweek.

About 60 people will be in attendance at the event, Bracciale told USA TODAY on Saturday. The ritual will include effigies, coffin nails, graveyard dirt and — of course — a spell.

Antifa witches !!!!

Bracciale told Newsweek that those in attendance will be "basically Antifa witches ... There are a lot of angry people who are righteously filled with rage that are going to take back our country."

www.msn.com...
edit on 14-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

OK....so when the actual rules come into play and whatever they attempt to send comes back on them I gotta ask,
Just how much more screwed did they feel the need to be?

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

OMG

The left has gone full on cartoon.

Reee.

reereereereereereereeree.

They are giving brain-dead morons a bad name.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My wife is a pagan, I mentioned this to her she just put her head in her hands sighed loudly and said those idiots are going to give us pagans a bad name.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

How anyone who is a Christian can support them is beyond amazing to me..... This is not the first time we have seen "spellcasting" and completely pagan stuff coming out of that side of the political spectrum.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There are protection spells one can cast to protect people from witches spells. Some deflect the spell back to whom issued the spell. I did some research on witchcraft when I hung around at Paganspace

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Craft should not be taken lightly. Selling tickets is a fools errand.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Perhaps they can also hex the midterms.

Then if they win, we can have an ACTUAL witch hunt!!!

To the OP... Buhahahahaha!!!

What's next... a bill introduced by he Democrats to abolish the electoral college in favor of Presidential elections being solved by an epic game of rock-paper-scissors?

Just... sad how far they have fallen.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

The Craft should not be taken lightly. Selling tickets is a fools errand.

Pretty much sums it all up.

edit on 14-10-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well you conservatives better start your prayer circles to counter the hex placed upon your boy!

I predict, at the end of the day, neither prayers nor witches rituals will have any effect. I mean, with all the mass shootings in the USA and all the Republicans thoughts and prayers to stop them so far it's amounted to jack crap.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

OK....so when the actual rules come into play and whatever they attempt to send comes back on them I gotta ask,
Just how much more screwed did they feel the need to be?

I'm dying to know that. Maybe until their eyes pop out.

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It's time that we all support Brett Kavanaugh, as he is now officially...

A Survivor of Hexual Assault.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well you conservatives better start your prayer circles to counter the hex placed upon your boy!

I predict, at the end of the day, neither prayers nor witches rituals will have any effect. I mean, with all the mass shootings in the USA and all the Republicans thoughts and prayers to stop them so far it's amounted to jack crap.

Lol
Yeah keep selling "they are just as bad"
What a joke

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't think he has much to worry about.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

HEHE
If it works and that is a big if. Is there any legal way to get the witches? And also they are gunna need the biggest bit....sorry witch of all.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Rock paper scissors is not to be taken lightly, especially if you find yourself competing for freedom on a giant ocean cargo ship.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Good will always triumph over evil. Kav will do great!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SofaKing

A Survivor of Hexual Assault.

Classic stuff, nice one..

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

HEHE
If it works and that is a big if. Is there any legal way to get the witches? And also they are gunna need the biggest bit....sorry witch of all.

The god they pray was already defeated by Jesus many years ago.
edit on 14-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is this about abortion?

Is that why they hate him?

Because killing babies is what witches used to get accused of. So they are going to use black magic on the judge that won't let them sacrifice babies to their gods...

You said witches, right?

Actually, In England outside of the Civil War, you couldn't get the death penalty for practicing witchcraft. The legal theory was that witchcraft was just a fantasy, anyway. You WOULD be tried for attempting the crime. So, a black mass to kill someone was still attempted murder, because you believed it had the power to kill them. Sorta like how nowadays you can be charged with attempted murder for pointing a gun you believe to be loaded at your victim and then pulling the trigger. It's about intent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join