It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roshaniya of Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Anyone ever heard of the Roshaniya?

William Coopers "Behold a Pale Horse" mentions them.

Check this link:

www.tehutionline.com...

I don't know much about it myself.

ONE

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No one knows anything about these guys huh?

ONE

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's a new one on me. I don't usually use works of fiction to point me to spiritual research though. The page linked to is certainly interesting, but I am not going to spring for the newsletter. I wish all these people who are supposed to have such a righteous purpose in life would educate us without making us pay for the privelige. Would Jesus charge for a newsletter?? What about Buddah or Mohammed?? I cannot accept spiritual advice from someone who makes money off of his spiritual advice on the internet.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
groingrinder

What are you talkin about when you say "works of fiction"?

I also agree that knowledge shouldn't be capitalized on, but if it costs a little money to publish it; it's better to charge a little than not put it out at all.

I didn't read the links to the website that I posted so I don't even know how much the newsletter is. I'll check it out.

ONE

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I thought that SOMEONE might know something...

ONE

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
All secret societies are really one organization.....Illuminati. This has Illuminati written all over it and everything I have found concerning the Roshaniya are that they are connected with the early-Illuminati.
I digress from this but will provide further info.

www.bimc.org...

www.grailwerk.com...

www.angelfire.com...

www.pharo.com...

www.mystae.com...

www.ariescomputer.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Seekerof]

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Funny to hear(see) those words come from you. I was under the impression that you were a 'traveling man'.

Don't have time to read the links now but I'll respond.

ONE

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Funny to hear(see) those words come from you. I was under the impression that you were a 'traveling man'.

Don't have time to read the links now but I'll respond.

ONE

"Traveling man?"

What does that mean and why would you think I was such?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
From a source:

... the powerful society of Afghanistan in ancient times called the Roshaniya--illuminated ones. The major tenets of this cult were: the abolition of private propety; the elimination of religion; the elimination of nation states; the belief that illumination emanated from the Supreme Being who desired a class of perfect men and women to carry out the organization and direction of the world; belief in a plan to reshape the social system of the world by first taking control of individual countries one by one, and the blief that after reaching the fourth degree one could communicate directly with the unknown supervisors who had imparted knowledge to initiates throughout the ages. Wise men will again recognize the Brotherhood.

...The Roshaniya also called themselves the Order. Initiates took an oath that absolved them of all allegiance except to the Order and stated, "I
bind myself to perpetual silence and unshaken loyalty and submission to the Order... All humanity which cannot identify itself by our secret sign is our
lawful prety." The oath remains essentially the same to this day. The secret sign was to pass a hand over the forehead, palm inward; the counter-sign, to hold the ear with the fingers and support the elbow in the cupped other hand. Does this sound familiar? The Order is the Order of the Quest.

...The Roshaniya took in travelers as initiates and then sent them on their way to found new chapters of the Order. It is believed by some that the Assassins were a branch of the Roshaniya. Branches of the Roshaniya or
the "illuminated ones" or the Illuminati exists and still exist everywhere. One of the rules was not to use the same name and never mention "the Illuminati." That rule is still in effect today. I believe that it is the
breaking of this rule that resulted in Adam Weishaupt's downfall.

Now, I don't see a direct progression from Roshaniya to Weishaupt's Illuminati within Freemasonry in Bavaria in 1776, and I suspect FreeMason could say more about the coincidence of that year for founding of the Illuminati with New World kinds of things (and probably has)... but I do see some of the tenets as being unique to this Afghan group and not replicated since.

Much of it, if it has progressed and been actively passed down, has been bastardized by secret societies besides Freemasonry, especially in the abolition of private property and the elevation of personal greed - and in the tolerance of branded religious faith.

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I thought that a few things you've said before kind of implied that you're a Mason. I might be thinking of someone else or my memory's bad. Maybe the propaganda's right; and it's from all that herb that I used to blaze!

ONE

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
I thought that a few things you've said before kind of implied that you're a Mason. I might be thinking of someone else or my memory's bad. Maybe the propaganda's right; and it's from all that herb that I used to blaze!

ONE

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by Tamahu]

Tamahu.....
No sir....
I have no connection to the Mason's nor any other group. You were simply requesting information on the Roshaniya and I "googled" for that information for you. Having read some of the stuff, I was amazed as to what it implied.....and that the possibility was there to imply that 'all' groups, sects, secret societies, were actually apart of one society: the Illuminati.

Sorry to disappoint.

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

join