It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to regain internet access at embassy base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Very nice. Stay safe Mr. Assange, you hero patriot.

Looks like the big old Brits were totally wrong again. They were claiming Ecuador would "put him out" months ago. Wrong! No one tells them anything, even though the embassy is on their land (due to no respect for them)

Stay safe patriot Assange. I still believe the US Marines or SEAL team 6 should be sent in to rescue Assange and prevent his arrest by any force/war necessary.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: SofaKing

A few days ago I read that either Wikileaks or Assange has given the Trump admin a deadline of October 21st (or 24th maybe??) to expose Hillarys corruption or they will release a dump with unequivocal evidence of her treason.

This was not a 2016 rehash, it was a recent post, but I cannot find it. Either way, this latest info that he is clawing back some comms bodes well with the threat he announced about Ol Dodgy.

One of the first Q drops said something like "Hillary Clinton will be arrested Oct 30". Many have wondered if he meant this year.

Its kinda hard not to think that this might be somehow related. Like wikileaks is going by the same theory that she is supposed to be arrested by oct 30 this year and theyre saying if Q doesmt keep his word then they are gonna let fly the artillary and get the show started themselves.

I guess a lot of people are getting irritated with the lack of action. Cant blame them. Weve been screwed over too many times before so...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
I still believe the US Marines or SEAL team 6 should be sent in to rescue Assange and prevent his arrest by any force/war necessary.

The SEALs could not fight their way out of a paper bag. Besides, Assange needs to man-up to the current warrant for his arrest for the criminal offence of skipping bail in the UK. His celebrity status does not allow him to have the warrant nullified (sad face).

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I read that too 👍

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I was under the impression he was dead. It all seems a little suss that he hasnt even showed his face in quite some time. I can see how faking he is alive would benefit those in power....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DissociativeInfinity
I was under the impression he was dead. It all seems a little suss that he hasnt even showed his face in quite some time. I can see how faking he is alive would benefit those in power....

Oh, he's alive and well. He's just started proceedings to sue Ecuador. The poor Ecuadoreans are ruing the day they opened the door to Assange.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
And how exactly has he started these proceedings?? Or do you mean, a legal representative of his has started these proceedings?? I need more information from the source of your claim to get a better understanding of these proceedings and who is proceeding with them.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: JBurns
I still believe the US Marines or SEAL team 6 should be sent in to rescue Assange and prevent his arrest by any force/war necessary.

The SEALs could not fight their way out of a paper bag...

Can't believe you would say that. What have the SEALs done (or not done) to you?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
There are multiple sources of Assange's ungratefulness to his hosts in the Ecuadorean Embassy.

- Guardian
- Reuters
etc., etc...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
The attorney Baltasar Garzon, part of the Wikileaks legal team, is suing the intermediary Jose Valencia in an Ecuador court.

Assange seems to be uninvolved at any stage. Probably because someone iced him last year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join