It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to regain internet access at embassy base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
link

Ecuador has partly restored Julian Assange’s communications with the outside world from its London embassy where the WikiLeaks founder has been living for over six years, according to reports.

Interesting development, will update as more info becomes available.

Dana Rohrabacher met with Assange earlier this year, whatever became of that?

edit on 14-10-2018 by SofaKing because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Oct 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

Be truly interesting to see how this plays out, weeks from the American midterm elections...

Perhaps he can Skype in for a Congressional hearing.

~cough~Seth Rich~cough~

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

A few days ago I read that either Wikileaks or Assange has given the Trump admin a deadline of October 21st (or 24th maybe??) to expose Hillarys corruption or they will release a dump with unequivocal evidence of her treason.

This was not a 2016 rehash, it was a recent post, but I cannot find it. Either way, this latest info that he is clawing back some comms bodes well with the threat he announced about Ol Dodgy.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just in time for Nov 6th !!!

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Unless they send a Saudi hit squad top kill him

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I found this., but is it authentic, can't find it on wikileaks twitter feed...

Thought Assange was incommunicado...

www.liveleak.com...

From the link:

In a WikiLeaks letter he wrote:

Hillary Clinton’s crimes will not go unpunished. If she is not formally charged for mishandling sensitive material we will have no choice but to release proof that she is guilty of high treason against the United States for selling patented military secrets to the Saudi Arabian government.

We also have proof that she is guilty of crimes against Russia, Uzbekistan, Lithuania, Caledonia, and Brazil. The United States would be doing her a favor by putting her in prison and saving her from the severe punishments several of these nations would impose.

Assange showed his determination to see Clinton indicted by setting an October 21 deadline – indict her yourself or I will release irrefutable proof that she has committed high treason.

edit on 14-10-2018 by SofaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh Yay! More Russian propaganda to have us ready to kill each other.

Just what we need.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have been saying since late last year that he is already dead. Remember that certain parties had already hinted at his ailing health back then.

Unless he throws us a selfies from now, I'm still on the he has been killed off theory. I had quite the elaborate prediction too on how they would connect it to the hit pieces on his hygiene and connecting it later to whatever health problems they, whoever they are, will publicy state.

So he is still dead as far as I am concerned.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Just what we need.

What we need is irrefutable proof, either way. And if Assange can provide that, it’s not propaganda, it’s HRCs ticket to Cell Block D.

And no one needs to kill each other regardless of the outcome...stop being so dramatic.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: xuenchen

Unless they send a Saudi hit squad top kill him

I thought that Saudi thing was Mossad ?

✒️

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Just what we need.

Getting nervous or something ?

😨

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
just have to say - why hasnt wikki-leaks restored mr assange internet access themselves ?????

easily done - unless the ecuador embassy staff are controlling mr assange possessions

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

he - COULD just step out ont othe balcony for the ultimate " proof of life " reveal

but my personal opinion - mr assange benefits more from the endless speculation by remaining hidden

for completeness - i suppose a " 3rd option " = the ecuador embassy staff have him under close confinement [ oh the irony ]

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
just have to say - why hasnt wikki-leaks restored mr assange internet access themselves ?????

Assange is in London. Free wi-fi. subscription wi-fi. 4G. If he's not been able to get onto the internet he's an incompetent.

Given that the Ecuadoreans want him to leave the embassy following Assange's abuse of their hospitality, he will be on his best behaviour if this story is true.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Just what we need.

I think the left and the media is doing well enough with that...........

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I wonder what he has been doing at the embassy since his internet access was cut off? He comes across as somebody who would struggle to maintain his sanity without having access to the internet. Maybe he's become a bookworm...but how good could the book collection be at an embassy?

edit on 15/10/2018 by DividedByZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DividedByZero
I wonder what he has been doing at the embassy since his internet access was cut off? He comes across as somebody who would struggle to maintain his sanity without having access to the internet. Maybe he's become a bookworm...but how good could the book collection be at an embassy?

naaa

Hes probably going to have access......im sure hes smart enough to do his thing , and as long as they cant link it back im sure hes goood as long as hes paying them

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Assange is in London. Free wi-fi. subscription wi-fi. 4G. If he's not been able to get onto the internet he's an incompetent.

Given that the Ecuadoreans want him to leave the embassy following Assange's abuse of their hospitality, he will be on his best behaviour if this story is true.

Which is why he probably wouldn't risk doing so without permission. "We catch you connected to the internet, you're out". Probably not worth the risk.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Yawn...
Let me know when he releases evidence of any crimes that Hillary committed.
until then.
Turn off the light on your way out.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

How many times have you written the exact same thing? Should be interesting.... if if if...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join