It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 dead, 1 hurt in shooting at Texas toddler’s birthday party

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Hope the gunshots outside don't keep you awake all night

Heard something along time ago... If you hear the shot its not going to hit you because the bullet has already gone past.

Gun shots have never kept me up and I have lived in some sketchy areas when I was a young E-3 more interested in spending his money on drinking than living in a better area.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

A leader should at the very least be wise and diplomatic. At least previous presidents came off as professional Bull# artists.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's the problem they appeared to be wise and diplomatic while continuing to march in lock step with their party.

Trumps mouth is one of his best qualities as a leader to me, this is forcing people to take a second look at their political representatives.

Way to many people got comfortable with just punching that button for an R or a D without any real thought.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Sure his style is unusual, and Trump is not all bad. I'm just pointing out when your POTUS is on display to the country his persona will be somewhat mirrored by the people and lo and behold here we are .

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Hundreds of thousands are saved by the legal carry of guns. So more than 1. Don't argue it's bad because it saves lives, stupid argument.

It's estimated there are over 1 million defensive gun uses every year.

1 million people who would be defenseless.
edit on 14-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
queenofswords:

It is number two...not number ten...for a reason. It is a right that has deep significance and value.

I couldn't care less for the 2nd amendment or any bill of rights. The amendment needs amending, because time has outgrown its usage. People have a greater right to not be shot for the slightest thing. They have a right to not need protecting, but to live in a true civilised society, but to do that, you have to come together in cooperative endeavour, and that is something you are all incapable of doing. You are even scared of each others colour!

And you all are scared enough of words to throw people in jail.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A leader should at the very least be wise and diplomatic. At least previous presidents came off as professional Bull# artists.

Hmmm, what was Churchill's excuse?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: elysiumfire

Got it another European that has no understanding what so ever of America and her culture and her people, but you are fired up and eager to tell us what is best for us and cast judgement from your self perceived moral high ground.

He has to, he's an NPC.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He's a racist and terrible human being that we are not allowed to say anything positive about anymore.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That was during a world war, people needed to be wound up to fight...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Who would go to a kids birthday party and start killing people. That is one of the most disgusting things to do.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Hundreds of thousands are saved by the legal carry of guns. So more than 1. Don't argue it's bad because it saves lives, stupid argument.

It's estimated there are over 1 million defensive gun uses every year.

1 million people who would be defenseless.

i didnt argue it

i asked a question based on something someone else said on another topic all together

seems like nobody around here comprehends #.

no wonder we dont get anywhere in this country

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The people don't want to listen to solutions or find solutions I should say, as you already know as soon as you mention anything about guns people's minds just shut down and go into defense mode, they are so conditioned to defend their stance it's like a default setting.

It's bizarre, as you clearly state in your op you don't want to take guns away yet look how many posters accuse you of doing just that.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Who would go to a kids birthday party and start killing people. That is one of the most disgusting things to do.

One guy dis'ed another guy or his girl and that's all she rode.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Who would go to a kids birthday party and start killing people.

It's a Mexican thing. You wouldn't understand.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Sounds like mexican gangbangers doing mexican gangbanger #.

get all that from their names or what?
or did being low by the border give you a big clue??

I guess they could be doctors or lawyers right?

Here in Texas, 38% of our citizens (legal, 4th and 5th and 6th generation Texans) have Hispanic surnames. That's over 1/3 of the people in the state. And yes, I know two different Hispanic lawyers and several physicians who have Hispanic surnames here in the Dallas area.

So let's not hop to conclusions, eh?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

If you follow the news, all kinds of folks (and all ethnicities, including Caucasian) do. Most of it involves nasty divorces or break ups and guns that have been legally licensed.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Around here, people take out their aggressions on the deer during hunting season. Others who want to kill will kill a six pack or kill a fifth of booze. shooting Jagerbombs is common. I guess we live in a more civilized area here in the UP....and they call us Heathons

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That was during a world war, people needed to be wound up to fight...

Ha! Nice try.

Churchill was a boor, but an effective leader just the same.

You don't have to like a person for them to be a good leader.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
If guns kill people why do we send people to war with guns?

Why not just send the guns?

Ozzy.
I’m pretty sure Eric Holder tried that with fast and furious.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join