It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disneys A wrinkle in time A purley Occult Primer movie for children WTH?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Umm. I watched this movie last night. It was terrible. No kids are being primed for the occult.
Kids see more "occult" things on a trip to Michael's.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Doesn't matter if it bombed or not who the hell at Disney thought to create an Occult primer for young children?

You mean the company that made it's money making cartoons and films about wicked witches, fairy godmothers, eternally young flying children, spooky magical nannies, genies in lamps, and voodoo bokors (dressed as Baron Samedi) turning people into frogs... made a film with an occult basis?

I would never have seen that coming. Never in a million years.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is as lame as Harry Potter being banned because it has magic. It's FANTASY -- and like most fantasy has supernatural -goings-on.

Do you really think kids are going to watch this and start chanting "Hail Satan"? SMH

BTW I used to work for a religious radio station chain doing news. We were not allowed to mention Harry Potter because christians would get offended. Their station motto was "Safe for the whole family" I got outta there as soon as I could. Even got in trouble for wearing a shirt that mentioned tequila

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Disney is fully into pushing the satanic agenda on society. Seed it through seemingly innocent entertainment media to children.

For example?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Disney has always made movies about the occult and magic, that is what all their movies are about. Why are you just now getting upset over it? I personally don't care, kids have been being told fairy tales for as long as people have been telling stories

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: rollanotherone

Funny, are you a religious conservative? Your triggered post leads to me think you are. Go read a book? How about the OP go read a book or at least bother to look up the topic at hand before spewing off nonsense he read on some lame ass occult "research" site.

Jealous? What does that even mean? Jealous of conservatives and their silly religion? Oh, I don't think so.

Yup. I'm a religious conservative. You got me dead to rights doc.

Try again. And you accuse me of being triggered. Your idiocy shows in every post. Good to know how easy it is to set you off. Now. Go get your shoe shine box Tommy.

And read a freaking book you idiot.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the book and the movie. I'm not really worried about occult references. This sort of thread reminds me of all the parents in the 80's who were convinced that rock music would lead their children to Satan.

edit on 14pmSun, 14 Oct 2018 18:54:57 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: saint4God

Starwars
Full of satanic new age symbology.
The even had Christopher lee and Peter cushion who played in series of vampire movies in them.
Why becauses its about promoting dark ideas.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

It's childrens sci-fi.

I read the book as a child and never thought it was anything but fantasy. I still think the same of it.

The problem might be those who cannot differentiate between fantasy and reality.

The movie tried hard, but didn't cut it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Hi chr0naut,
I'm getting old now, but the scariest thing i saw in a Disney film, as a child, was the "Child Catcher", i used to do Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in my pants, Lol. He was so creepy and exactly what i thought a child molester would look like!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The book is a decidedly Christian narrative. The movie was garbage.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I really enjoyed the book and the movie. I'm not really worried about occult references. This sort of thread reminds me of all the parents in the 80's who were convinced that rock music would lead their children to Satan.

I thought the same thing. There was supposedly some band, that if you played their records backwards, you could summon demons....some parents even thought The Beatles were evil.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Disney thought to create an Occult primer for young children

ALL of Disney is just one big sexual/occult primer for kids...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
Hi chr0naut,
I'm getting old now, but the scariest thing i saw in a Disney film, as a child, was the "Child Catcher", i used to do Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in my pants, Lol. He was so creepy and exactly what i thought a child molester would look like!

www.youtube.com...

As a child, I cried when Bambi's mother got shot. I think that of all the scenes from Disney films, that was the most moving.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

there are many moving scenes

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I believe everyone should see this video, he's 100% correct on the subject. It is important to bring this sort of darkness to light, to know the truth about what's going on. I could go into testimony, but it would be duplicity and seen as anecdotal.

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: saint4God

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I watched the movie a few weeks ago. I thought it was alright. It certainly didn't live up to my expectations, having read the book when I was younger.

I didn't see anything occult about it. Not really. I certainly don't care if any of my four children watched the movie. There was nothing inappropriate in that movie.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I agree, the movie is worse than #. I did enjoy reading the book when I was a kid.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Remember hearing of the book when I was a kid, but never got around to reading it. Although I did a lot of reading, and still do. Will pass on watching the movie. I remember seeing previews to it. Doesn't it have Chris Pine in it? I have come to enjoy him as an actor. Especially in the new Star Trek movies as Captain Kirk. Mindless entertainment to pass an evening.

The occult aspect I can't comment on, again because I have no clue of the story or movie. But if you ever look up movies that are available to rent for the night, or even go to a local movie theatre, there are always a couple, and sometimes much more, blatantly occult/satanic movies that have just been released. I've noticed this has been going on for since I was a kid. And it doesn't slow down. It seems the public's desire for the satanic/spirtistic/ and even extremely violent entertainment has no satiation.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
This is as lame as Harry Potter being banned because it has magic. It's FANTASY -- and like most fantasy has supernatural -goings-on.

Do you really think kids are going to watch this and start chanting "Hail Satan"? SMH

BTW I used to work for a religious radio station chain doing news. We were not allowed to mention Harry Potter because christians would get offended. Their station motto was "Safe for the whole family" I got outta there as soon as I could. Even got in trouble for wearing a shirt that mentioned tequila

Yes but I think the point was that all the names of places, characters, etc were based on actual ancient dieties and references so when a child types in their favorite character they are given an initiation into true occult knowledge.

This, as far as I know, is not true with Harry Potter. They use made up nonsense and silly sounding words like a normal fantasy story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join