It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disneys A wrinkle in time A purley Occult Primer movie for children WTH?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Try every Disney movie. Just about at least.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The book has been around for a long time...think I read it as a kid.
I saw Oprah was in it...so I passed on watching it.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Disney has a long history of cultural brain washing going back to the early cold war,maybe even before into WW2 times.
There are also links between Disney and the infamous MK Ultra trama based mind control program.

theminorityreport.forummotion.com... a-look-into-disney-trauma-based-mind-control-program

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i really liked this movie and i didnt know the song.. lovveerrr of the universe. or was it flower. i hope you make more suggestions good like this.
oh it is flower.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
disney is evil ... i thought people knew

its not a secret of theres they kinda show it off

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
one of my favorite books as kid!!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The fact it is made mandatory reading is another reason to dislike it.

Might as well make Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas mandatory reading as well. At least Hunter is entertaining.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The cults of all religions, including science which has turned into a religion in it's own right, push their stuff on kids all the time. They call it "educational".

Which is fine I guess.

As a parent I was able to push my own stuff on my kid and override everyone else so it all balances out in the end. I just explain to them my thinking on all of these religious subjects and then let them think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Tex,1984,The Outsiders and I am David are mandatory reading here but for some reason some schools don’t let kids read Harry Fricken Potter.

Religious zealots and their profane fear of make believe entities still holding us all back.
a reply to: rollanotherone

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
The fact it is made mandatory reading is another reason to dislike it.

Might as well make Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas mandatory reading as well. At least Hunter is entertaining.

I had to read The Hobbit, Frankenstein, Dracula, and a ton of other oddities, but no one questioned that.
Hmmmm?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Did you ever read the book? You probably didn't know it was a book, I bet.

en.wikipedia.org...

Madeleine L'Engle's fantasy works are in part highly expressive of her Christian viewpoint in a manner somewhat similar to that of Christian fantasy writer C. S. Lewis. She was herself the official writer-in-residence at New York City's Episcopal Cathedral of St. John the Divine, which is known for its prominent position in the liberal wing of the Episcopal Church.[10] L'Engle's liberal Christianity has been the target of criticism from more conservative Christians, especially with respect to certain elements of A Wrinkle in Time.[11]

Hmmmmmm? I guess some things never change, eh?

13 ignorant religious conservatives flagged this trash thread. Sounds about right.
edit on 14-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
disney is evil ... i thought people knew

its not a secret of theres they kinda show it off

Was Disney "evil" back when Walt was running it or did this start after he left the company? IIRC it seemed that the old movies/shows weren't anything like they are today and were much more "wholesome".

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It was purely a moronic dribble of crap with a few scientific words thrown in, I mean come on Love is the frequency? Really?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i guess i never met such a benevolent group. you made a long discussion about a movie in weird ways. woaa.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Lol, I think your hallucinating. Where did I mention demonism?? And Diablo is being a dope MC isn't he??

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thank our merciful creator that at least they haven't found the image of the face of the Abrahamic God, which when seen is said to cause instant death.

They tried with the Lost Ark, although I'd probably sell my soul to see it in 3-d.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
On person’s religion is another person’s choose your own adventure fantasy.....

There is evil and good, it’s up to the individual what they choose.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Same with movies, books, and music, and any other art.

It's what you make it.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
13 ignorant religious conservatives flagged this trash thread. Sounds about right.

Such the tolerant one you are. Go read a book or something. Your jealousy is showing strong.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Funny, are you a religious conservative? Your triggered post leads to me think you are. Go read a book? How about the OP go read a book or at least bother to look up the topic at hand before spewing off nonsense he read on some lame ass occult "research" site.

Jealous? What does that even mean? Jealous of conservatives and their silly religion? Oh, I don't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join