It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy debate. Is it really encouraged.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
My thread was rapidly closed.
It took i think 9 mins and 11 post and 2 flags, i accept and will comment no more about the topic, healthy debate was clearly errupting very very quickly.
I politely suggest that such healthy debate could only be educational to the masses.
What are the thoughts fellow members on closed threads.
Unless they are clearly confrontational to the majority should they be allowed to run their course .?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA

I just wanted to answer a member on this topic.
How the americans health compare to other countries:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't unterstand the american healthcare system. In Germany we pay taxes and health care is included. So, if i want to see a doctor tomorrow, i just had to call and make a appointment. I don't have to pay. The same with operations, it doesn't cost me anything. What you have to pay is therapy and all this stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
At a guess; the policy is that individual closed threads are not discussed except in private with the member who started them. So I don't imagine that a theme of "closed threads in general" will be open for discussion either.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
I think you have misunderstood the English expression "healthy debate". Not a debate about health.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

BBQ threads are closed when answered and you still haven't alerted the post you say you saw.

Threads are closed and redirected if the topic was posted earlier. They are closed for review when posting activity becomes overwhelmingly disruptive. Reviews are undertaken until a consensus is found. Many are reopened and many stay closed. Some are closed when they get to a certain size so other parts can get a fresh start (Part 1, Part 2 etc).

Question answered. Thread closed.

top topics

join