It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Mutiny Keeps Rapist in UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: lakenheath24

The punishment should be that they have to house the man for one year each.

What kind of twisted logic is that? The passengers were unaware he was a rapist and thought he was being unfairly deported for some reason. He should be in jail. Not in the comfort of someone’s homes!

The article doesn’t explain why he was been flown to Turkey in the first place if he was sentenced to prison, I find that very unusual?

Perhaps they should have stayed out of it since they didn’t know?
edit on 10/14/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Isn't mutiny a crime? Or is that only on a ship? Either way, the airline lost money if that flight was cancelled. I know the article did not say that, but it is reasonable to assume it could have. Not to mention all the passengers getting re-booked.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yeah, if that happened at Chicago Ohare, everyone would have been shot/arrested.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

According to another report mentioned on the previous page, they demanded that he shouldn’t be on the plane because they felt threatened by his behaviour.

The whole feels off and seems a bit fishy to me. Like some important details have been left out or twisted for some reason.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: BigDave-AR

According to another report mentioned on the previous page, they demanded that he shouldn’t be on the plane because they felt threatened by his behaviour.

The whole feels off and seems a bit fishy to me. Like some important details have been left out or twisted for some reason.
That would make more sense but he should have been segregated to the rear of the plane and boarded first to avoid any contact unnecceary contact with other passengers IMO.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

I would have supported getting him off the plane too...

But I would have waited until it reached 30,000 feet.

Only a 4 year sentence for what he did, that is sickening.

We really do not know how he got in that toilet...
Perhaps he was attempting to escape deportation ?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Strate8

I would have supported getting him off the plane too...

But I would have waited until it reached 30,000 feet.

Only a 4 year sentence for what he did, that is sickening.

We really do not know how he got in that toilet...
Perhaps he was attempting to escape deportation ?

Tried pulling a DB Cooper but forgot the minor detail of having a parachute, damn shame.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I fully agree our justice system is backwards. Rapists, pedos, and drug dealing gangsters get light sentences while bank robbers get locked up with repeat life sentences. Not that bank robbers are good guys, but which crimes are worse?

Bank Robbers....the 80's have gone man.

If there were such a thing as bank robbers today they are the same rapist drug dealing gangsters.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Isn't mutiny a crime? Or is that only on a ship? Either way, the airline lost money if that flight was cancelled. I know the article did not say that, but it is reasonable to assume it could have. Not to mention all the passengers getting re-booked.

UK needs con air or rendition flights!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

rendition flights

Don't get too interested in rendition flights or you might get murdered like the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police.

Todd investigated on behalf of the Association of Chief Police Officers the extraordinary rendition flights conducted by the CIA to transport detainees.
en.wikipedia.org...

The best current example of this is the killing of Manchester's Chief Constable Michael Todd
. . .
The Guardian's long-time expert on policing, and apparently the intelligence services' deepest agent in the media, wrote "Nowadays there is nowhere to hide"
cryptome.org...
edit on 16 10 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Bet they feel stupid.

From personal experience of these types I can tell you some of them are so deluded they'll explain it all away or drink till they forget. Only the intelligent among them will feel stupid.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
That criminal must have maxed out his Charisma and Persuasion Stats.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join