It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avernatti's MMA challenge answered - YES!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

My daughter got the chance to take Tai Kwon Do lessons when she was young... wound up with a brown belt. She became the "anti-bully" in her school, something I was very proud of. She would stand up to the bullies if they started picking on the little kids. She was pretty impressive; she could kick over her head with accuracy and power.

As to this "helping" anything... I didn't post it because I thought it would help end the political squabbling... of course it won't do that! Avernatti is a side-note, a legend in his own mind, and a bully. It's funny to see him get challenged.

Sometimes it's nice to just open up and laugh...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: TinySickTears

Of course you can give an opinion. I'm a little confused as to why you don't see the humor of someone trying to bully someone getting bullied themselves?

I don't like bullies. It's funny to see them get bullied. Not a feeling I'm proud of, thinking about it, but it is what it is.

TheRedneck

oh i see the humor in it... 100%

i dont like bullies either. when they get smashed for bullying its great.
my daughter is coming up so i worry about bullies a lot

its just cause jr is part of the presidential administration.

i could care less about avernatti.

politics is just turning into such a # show. i dont think things like this can help...

i just dont like it
Somehow I think if Jr. was the one calling dude out you’d be rooting for him getting worked over...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Well you're wrong as usual

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Edit woke up in ish mood disregard.
edit on 10/14/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23859343]BigDave-AR

edit cause im always in a mood

edit on 14-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Edit woke up in ish mood disregard.
edit on 10/14/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo
Dan Bongino also offered to take Don Jr’s place To whoop up on CPL. Would love to see anyone hand this guy a beat down.

Bongino would wreck that CPL. Then make him take some Brick House Nutrition supplements while schooling him on politics.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Oh, so a huge guy who fights people for a living agreed to fight a small skinny guy that's multiple ranks below his weight class, how macho and tough!

That's like me agreeing to fight a child, wow I'm so tough and brave and cool right?

Why does everyone glorify violence and barbarism? Is it because violence solves everything? I bet that's what it is. Hurting someone makes ya feel way better too right? It sure teaches them!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well, as I have said before, I would suspect that Avernatti has some MMA training, based on the fact that he made the challenge... so if Don Jr. doesn't, that would make Averantti the guy picking on someone weaker, wouldn't it? Brodus didn't suggest anything until Avernatti started the circus. Goose, gander, and all that...

Also, I see a difference between mugging people on the street and both parties agreeing to a physical contest with rules. Sorry if you don't.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Thank you!

I'm tweet-challenged.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well, as I have said before, I would suspect that Avernatti has some MMA training, based on the fact that he made the challenge... so if Don Jr. doesn't, that would make Averantti the guy picking on someone weaker, wouldn't it? Brodus didn't suggest anything until Avernatti started the circus. Goose, gander, and all that...

Also, I see a difference between mugging people on the street and both parties agreeing to a physical contest with rules. Sorry if you don't.

TheRedneck

Averantti mugged someone on the street?
I didn't realize that, sorry I was just skimming over everything and missed that part.

When did this happen?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Never said he mugged someone on the street... you seemed to think that is what a professional fight is though.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Never said he mugged someone on the street... you seemed to think that is what a professional fight is though.

TheRedneck

No I didn't. Where did you get that idea?

Muggings are one sided criminal acts, professional fights have permits and rules and both sides agree.

Why are you constantly assuming all this stuff any time I disagree with you?
You must just hate me on a personal level.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

No I didn't. Where did you get that idea?

Maybe from this that you posted above?

Why does everyone glorify violence and barbarism? Is it because violence solves everything? I bet that's what it is. Hurting someone makes ya feel way better too right? It sure teaches them!

Violence and hurting someone sounds like an apt description of what ANTIFA does on a seemingly daily basis... an MMA match rarely results in actual injury, because they have rules to prevent that. Also, Brodus is well-trained to not injure his opponent... that's how WWE works. You seriously don't think those Tombstone Piledrivers are real do you? That would break someone's neck!

Now if Bongino were the opponent... he might not be so reserved.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No problem I downloaded them last night and was going to do a thread but got lazy .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join