It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Classified Material on Hillary Clinton’s Unsecure Email System found

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
How Clinton is still free to spread her hate filled speeches is beyond me. She was not effective a running for president and certainly not effective at destroying all the emails she tried to delete.. This latest discovery just might just be the last nail in her almost completed jail cell.. Well I can hope can't I ?
www.judicialwatch.org...

“We continue to uncover the mishandling of classified information in Hillary Clinton emails that she tried to hide or destroy. This is further evidence of the urgency for the DOJ to finally undertake a complete and legitimate criminal investigation,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Attorney General Jeff Sessions should immediately order a new investigation of the Hillary Clinton email scandal.”

Last year, the FBI uncovered 72,000 pages of documents Clinton attempted to delete or did not otherwise disclose. Until the court intervened and established a new deadline of September 28, 2018, the State Department had been slow-walking the release of those documents at a rate that would have required Judicial Watch and the American people to wait until at least 2020 to see all the releasable Clinton material.

There is plenty of swamp draining and house cleaning needed in Washington D.C. IMO youtu.be...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The shorter version youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Some people are just untouchable. And the Clintons and Bushes are , well, you know where I'm coming from.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

She's not in jail yet because she's been used to continue destroying her party with all those speeches.

But now is elections time and also Christmas coming soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Republicans have been in full control for 2 years. There is no conspiracy if they had something on her they would have gone after her already. I don't care if it's Trump or Hillary if they break the law they need to pay. As far as I'm concerned both parties are rotten to the core. Just one is the lesser of 2 evils. I survive in this country on less then $10k a year. I'm going to vote for whoever won't cut my throat.
edit on 15-10-2018 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join